Abhigya/TiSha hugs,kisses

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode...my dear lord!! Abhigya hugs, kisses, forehead kisses, smiles. this time all for real.  My abhigya... 🤗❤️😳🥳☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The bewildered expressions of the police in the back had me in splits. #DED

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

My god just look at them!! The best frikkin couple on itv.

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

the easy familiarity, emotions...perfect combination. they really do make abhigya come alive and just when we're ready to give up  they show us why we love them so much in the first place.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dunno i kinda found it underwhelming after all the hit and misses playing around in my mind. I think at this point i was just tired of it all but of course Shabbir and Sriti are a class act together. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

I loved it.  It was perfect. the same abhigya we know and love. in tomorrow's episode they will fight and all this tenderness will vanish. thanks cvs.  screw you. 🤢😡

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

yaar their tenderness...touches...i cant get over it.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

just saw the ending. she realises that Abhi was the one who beat rishi.ugh. why did they have to meet in these circumstances???why do priyanka and rishi exist on this show at all???Aghhh....

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

It's really testament to Sriti and Shabir's talent to bring out the love in this manner.there are many love stories on itv and I myself really liked kashish-sujal in KTH, but Abhi-Pragya are really special and not something we have seen on itv.they really tug at my heart strings with their intensity,passion and love. ❤️

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago