Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thirst thread on Hrithik's look in War - Page 3

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Haha War brought the dormant HR fangirl in me out as well.  He would be perfect as Christian Grey. His brooding aura would just fit right in for the character ☺️.

I think I will break Amazon Prime watching this on repeat 😂😂😂 

The Hrithik craze was so high that there was a riot in Nepal for sth he never said. 😂😂😂  Unfortunately, a kid died. 😑 But it was created by jealous BFs and guys in general. It was fcuking insane. He still holds that 🤤

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

I don't really like Fifty Shades but that aside, with the ease he portrayed the alpha male swag, he'll easily play a half douche character (like Christian was in the beginning. Also with the smirks and teasing etc). Plus Hrithik does painful scenes so well anyway. I mean just imagine

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

War Ghungroo GIF by Hrithik Roshan

War Ghungroo GIF by Hrithik Roshan\

War Holi GIF by Hrithik Roshan

War Dance GIF by Hrithik Roshan

War GIF by Hrithik Roshan

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

The Hrithik craze was so high that there was a riot in Nepal for sth he never said. 😂😂😂  Unfortunately, a kid died. 😑 But it was created by jealous BFs and guys in general. It was fcuking insane. He still holds that 🤤

Holy shucks, during Kaho Na Pyaar Hai? Omg what was it exactly?

DushtKanya thumbnail

Vaani can't imagine how many girls yearn to be in her place. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

Holy shucks, during Kaho Na Pyaar Hai? Omg what was it exactly?

Yes. 

He did Rendezvous with Simi a day before. Then, someone falsely accused him of saying negatively about Nepal in that show. Poor thing never spoke about Nepal there or anywhere.  There was riot and all the jobless hormonal idiots rioted.  😑 Rubber bullets were fired to scare off a mob that hit a kid and she died 😑 😑 .

We couldn’t go to school for days .. ughh.. Embarrassing and Stupid. 

So in conclusion, he can truthfully say “His looks have caused Riots” . 😂

Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 4 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail

Wow that's amazing 😲.  I was 7 when KNPH came out 😆. I think my family watched it atleast 10 times on hour home when it came out and my older brother would always play the songs.

Haegeum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

Vaani can't imagine how many girls yearn to be in her place. 

Yeah including she who must not be named  😉😆.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Wow that's amazing 😲.  I was 7 when KNPH came out 😆. I think my family watched it atleast 10 times on hour home when it came out and my older brother would always play the songs.

I was 12 and every discussion was KNPH at home or anywhere. The craze was insane. 

This happened and then underworld folks shot at him that hurt Rakesh. Amisha accused Rakesh Roshan of non payment 😑 

Haegeum thumbnail

I was 12 and every discussion was KNPH at home or anywhere. The craze was insane. 

This happened and then underworld folks shot at him that hurt Rakesh. Amisha accused Rakesh Roshan of non payment 😑 

Yikes that must have been really rough for them . Amisha the less said the better. People still remember her only because of KNPH.