Hiding behind the lion !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~5.10.19 Hiding behind the lion..

For me the episode contained two significant scenes. Firstly the nostalgic haunting Sufiyana song that conjures up in Zaroon’s mind, when he first sets eyes on Saltanat inside Shah manzil. Secondly,when on seeing the man who stabbed her, Saltanat sides and then hides behind  Madhav for protection  from approaching danger in the shape of Zaroon!

Given the scene, the question did pop up in my mind, as to  why Saltanat hid behind Madhav? Did she believe that she found him more loyal and reliable?  Compared to the stranger approaching her? The irony of the scene is even though Saltanat has no memory of Zaroon.. She will find it interesting to learn, how easily he was influenced to the extent of killing her. Even presently Zaroon questions her relationship with Madhav. His faith in his love runs out  and dries up, quite easily. While  Madhav, all said and done, sticks by his resolve to help her regain her distant memory, even till the present moment..

To Zaroon’s eyes clearly all the rubbish that Sneha spewed about the vulnerable Saltanat, latching on to her strong available brother Madhav appears, to be true. How Saltanat literally grabs Madhav’s arm and hides behind his formidable frame to conceal her from Zaroon’s Sufiyana love! The scene shows, Madhav’s hand, keeps well away from covering Saltanat’s hand on her arm.  In fact when Zaroon begin’s to show yet again in his character of being easily swayed by what people tell him! It’s Madhav who handles the situation and reminds Zaroon, it’s not how it looks, it’s just that Saltanat’s memory of her distant past has yet not returned. It’s only her recent past she recalls of being stabbed by him.

I would imagine Zaroon is far from consoled by Madhav’s cannot be helped with Saltanat, statement. The issue for Zaroon is his haste in getting his old Sufiyana love  back! as soon as possible. No wonder he becomes aggressive with  Madhav and blames him for not disclosing the truth about him to Saltanat. Zaroon actually misses the point, that Madhav kept quiet only due to Saltanat’s already traumatized state.Yet Madhav tries to empower Zaroon and explains,  had he told her the truth, she would have disbelieved him, that’s why he brought her to him so she can hear it from the horse’s mouth. But Zaroon instead, nurses a bruised ego, and still remains influenced by Sneha bending his ears about  Madhav andSaltanat..

Madhav advices him to be patient, as Saltanat still remains in dread of her previous encounter with him. Zaroon then, gently begs her trust to him, he explains  when he learnt the truth, he even went for her to Madhav’s house  only Sneha  had called the police there.. This bit was news for  Madhav I suppose. The word trust sounds debatable! Where Zaroon is concerned. For not so long ago he was wondering what’s going on between Saltanat and Madhav??

Zaroon assures Saltanat and  Madhav that they needn’t worry as he has capturedKainat and boxed her up! The empty  panel crashed  chest! with no Kainat! puts Zaroon’s big mistake in forefront! I mentioned in my previous  musing that he got carried away with his heated emotions and dithered in his actual purpose. Now he sees his folly!  Madhav too rubs in that Zaroon forgot his priority  of finishing her off! Instead he  got carried away by his fury! Which clearly has made the demon escape.Madhav warns Zaroon now be ready to face the consequences!

Well the consequence is, Kainat gets hold of Krish! With the intention of trading him for Saltanat!  her words to innocent Krish is, he can take her to be a teacher, who wants him , to relay the lesson to his father, his dost didi, his dost bhayia not to ever pick a  fight with Kainat! The lad is terrified and can sense the evil about this  spectacled woman , hiding her heinous true-self in a burqa.

Kainat’s phone call to Madhav with her proposition, Saltanat in exchange for Krish! hits bull’s eye! Her strategy was to kick start a big punch up between both  Madhav and Zaroon. The stakes are high! for Madhav it’s his one and only cub , Krish! at stake. Madhav’s reason to live!  For Zaroon it’s Saltanat at stake, his life source too!  which he is not willing to surrender to Kainat, in exchange for a stranger Madhav’s son Krish! Kainat’s devious ploy works, and both men  react violently towards each other!  Madhav blames Zaroon initially, for allowing Kainat to escape. For Madhav , its imperative that Zaroon hands over Saltanat  so his son is saved!

From far Saltanat watches, and realizes what was really at stake, Krish’s life. She also understands, that her dear Krish‘s valuable life was being used as a bait, to catch her! She thus acts, in the way she knows best. To stop the over heated men from killing each other. In true loyal unselfish style , Saltanat silently without the grappling men noticing, slips away! To give Kainat what she wanted, her own life!

The fisticuffs men notice her gone! and in panic go looking for Saltanat, and call a truce. They literally join hands and brains! to work out just where the evil Kainat may have kept Krish as a hostage? Tongue in cheek!  the macho men are now looking for both sisters!!!

Least said about Kainat the better, low level to her bare bones! Uses a child to suit her age old motive, if she cannot have Zaroon ,she will never let Saltanat have him for keeps either!

Zaroon/Madhav a co-ordinated force now turn up at the suspected place of  Kainat’s hideout!  Its some god-forsaken warehouse,  much like a maze, twisted , curved and coiled like Kainat’s  sick mind itself. The saying, the wicked have no rest,  comes to my mind..6.10.19 hamlet53  

The plus points of the episode are that after all the rumpus Zaroon and  Madhav form an alliance to slay a common foe. Another surprise is when the blindfolded dirty Jugal, actually locks  up  the quarrelling Sneha  and  Indu together! to sort things out between themselves.. they do kiss and make up! and wily Jugal aborts the coup of being thrown out of  Sharma house! with bag ,baggage and wife!! However Saltanat’s story remains incomplete.. and alongside I hope Kainat’s much awaited, curtains draws near… Loved the fight scene   it was  in  full on panic mode for both.. but my heart went out for the lion cub Krish... too much for his young eyes..

Precap: spells more doom, gloom, intrigue and suspense!

Thanks to all who despite the  disappointing story line, still  read my musings.. love hammie 

all smiles now Esha and Irshita.. just saw your comments on the previous musing.. perked me up..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

@Hammie:

Read ur musings. Didnt watch the episode fully, only snippets here and there. So honestly I know abt the episode from ur musings only 😃. That is why I cant really comment anything abt it.

And frankly after seeing the latest segments, my mood is totally off. Coz very soon I see Zaroon and Saltanat reuniting and going back to Shah Manzil . Lets see whts in store for the lion and his cub. Maybe they might bring his ex wife back....who knows 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

Liking the cliffhanger ‘Sultanat kiski?’. I know it isn’t going to be answered anytime soon but can keep people watching.

Sultanat hiding behind Madhav was cute. It was funny how Madhav didn’t let Zaroon touch her and Zaroon actually had to talk. Top it off, Zaroon doesn’t mention his stabbing but assumes she is scared of kainaat.

My main issue - they gave us scenes establishing Sneha, Indu and Jugal’s characters and their motivations more clearly. On the other side, daughter of the house is back but the whole family is missing. I wanted to see a big family confrontation style scene when sultanat comes back. The house is deserted when Madhav bring her. Why can’t they show proper Ghazi family scene?

@Irshita: I think the Grand welcome is going to be now I guess with her getting her memory back and Zaroon bringing her to Shah Manzil officially.

Zaroon is just a freaking idiot. How conviniently he forgets tht he stabbed her almost to death and thts the reason why she might be scared.....no he assumes she is scared of Kainaat 

originally posted by  Esha,

hello esha,  good to see you mate..

Read ur musings. Didnt watch the episode fully, only snippets here and there. So honestly I know abt the episode from ur musings only smiley4. That is why I cant really comment anything abt it.

look esha ,don't tell me you missed the fight scene?? best part in the episode, after saltanat hiding behind  Madhav!   didn't really like krish involved in the mess.. i know for sure you must have hated it !

And frankly after seeing the latest segments, my mood is totally off. Coz very soon I see Zaroon and Saltanat reuniting and going back to Shah Manzil . Lets see whts in store for the lion and his cub. Maybe they might bring his ex wife back....who knows

welllllll this is news...  for me, have to say  its not what I would have wanted...  Madhav's ex-wife brought back seems an interesting idea.. seems the cvs  are going  for  a conventional happy ending for all.. they rather not deviate from  set norms..

we can hope that it'll be an ending that can be  accepted..

thanks for your thought provoking ideas... love hammie

originally posted by  Irishta,

hello Irshita.. great to see you

Liking the cliffhanger ‘Sultanat kiski?’. I know it isn’t going to be answered anytime soon but can keep people watching.

I can tell you kiski nehin honi chahiye.... arghhh! cvs! break conventions! zaroon is fickle minded!   yes truesay.. viewers will be hooked on the idea of who saltanat chooses... if only I can bend her ear!

Sultanat hiding behind Madhav was cute. It was funny how Madhav didn’t let Zaroon touch her and Zaroon actually had to talk. Top it off, Zaroon doesn’t mention his stabbing but assumes she is scared of kainaat.

yes me loved it,, even Madhav could sense zaroon's nearness to her freezes her... yes Zaroon doesnt have the foggiest  and  he messes up kainat's captivity big time too! what a joke!!

My main issue - they gave us scenes establishing Sneha, Indu and Jugal’s characters and their motivations more clearly. On the other side, daughter of the house is back but the whole family is missing. I wanted to see a big family confrontation style scene when sultanat comes back. The house is deserted when Madhav bring her. Why can’t they show proper Ghazi family scene?

liked the analogy.. I guess they will bring the Ghazi's back more fully when  a revived Saltanat actually recognizes all her kin..  i suspect we will have to wait... 

thanks for a thought provokig comment.. love hammie

@Hammie:

Yes did miss the fight scene, but I saw snippets of tht in one of the segments so I knew wht was coming. And ur rite dear.....I surely hated tht Krish got involved in this mess, something he has nothing to do with and can be traumatic for him later. I just hope Madhav takes better care of this cub when this Kainaat crap is over as he promised himself. 

And abt Madhav and his ex....well I was just assuming coz nothing is official yet. But frankly I do not trust these makers anymore, so anything is possible. The only thing tht confuses me is Madhav in the new montage, IF the CVs go for conventional happy endings. Sometimes I wonder if Madhav was even ever in love with his ex....I doubt it. No wonder she left Krish with him instead of taking him away. And when he saw Saltanat all decked up the 1st time when she was still in some sort of coma, Madhav seemed so mesmerized. But honestly I dont see Madhav falling in love with Saltanat at the moment. And as long as she is still married to Zaroon, tht part is impossible and frankly I dont see a divorce happening either .I am guessing tht when she goes back to Shah Manzil, Madhav is going to start missing her and her life lessons she gave to his cub and indirectly to him too.

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago