Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I personally think she is a beautiful woman, with very ethnic features and color, she has expressive eyes and lush lips she also has a lovely shape, leaning towards lean.   I consider her a  very good actress.  Everyone has their ideas of what is considered beauty.  For me beauty is more than the outer shell, I consider mannerisms, style, ideas, speech and character as components of beauty. Therefore NO she is not unattractive at all, and for sure not the ugliest in BW or any place else.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Who has cheated ? Radhika or kalki ? Didn't find any article on Radhika openly admitting to cheating..

Radhika! She did in an interview. In another one she said she can’t just be with one person 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

People think I am saying that because she's dark skinned but my first ever crush was dark skinned girl and I prefer light skinned (mixed) girls over white girls so please dont play this racism card against me

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zoinks

Pakistan se ho? Ya Punjab se?

Coming from another thread. Looks like you were right :) 

hmmph... people have still not overcome the complexion issue. Really can't get it how people still think dark skin ones are ugly.... 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Radhika! She did in an interview. In another one she said she can’t just be with one person 

can you share the link........... i didnt find any

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn67

She looks like a mini and skinny  version of Irfan Khan and evolution version of tv actor Shaher Seikh if you look closer!

🤣

ideally I should ask you to get your eye check up done.......... but its okay, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and all that 🥱

adventurousman thumbnail

can you share the link........... i didnt find any

It was during sacred games season one along with Nawazuddin.

The other one was recent and was printed interview. Don’t have links nor can be bothered to look for them. You can choose to not believe in them that’s okay 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

The other one was recent and was printed interview. Don’t have links nor can be bothered to look for them. You can choose to not believe in them that’s okay 

You know so much about her.

anjs thumbnail

of course I wont believe unless I read it......... IF is gold mine for rumor mongering....... koi bhi mooh uthake kuch bhi bol deta hai..........

adventurousman thumbnail

of course I wont believe unless I read it......... IF is gold mine for rumor mongering....... koi bhi mooh uthake kuch bhi bol deta hai..........

Mooh utha ke? I was sharing some info about her which I didn’t have to. I don’t get anything out of making shit up nor do I need to 

You don’t deserve my time or energy. You’ll now come up with something to get back at me to satisfy your ego and that’s okay.

But you won’t be fed here not by me! And that’s out of compassion which you won’t grasp and that’s okay too!