Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Radhika Apte the ugliest actress in BW atm? - Page 5

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: dedh

Puhlease. How does one even decide that an actress is the ugliest? Based on what? A careful look at hundreds of portfolios? Don't make me laugh. And how is Apte, in particular, "the ugliest"? Enough of this nonsense. 

Beauty is subjective....its not a mathematical problem ki koi formula hoga.....u can't decide that she is the ugliest or prettiest that is fine...someone decided that she is the ugliest that is fine too....2+2 thodi na hai....that u will get the same answer from everyone...what is nonsense is so much reaction over the looks of a BW actor....now that makes me laugh actually😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nope. Not the ugliest. Far from it actually.

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t find her ugly. You can say you don’t find her desirable and that’s fine or not that pretty.

Kalki is worse.

Btw she was in vaah life ho toh aisi playing shahids sister. She looked worse there. If you find her ugly now, I wanna know what you think of her then 😂

People think she started with badlapur but she has done small stuff before that

She certainly has done few surgeries and after all that she’s still ugly to some 😂 don’t tell her that 

Also she’s openly cheating on her husband and has confessed to it multiple times. Right now she’s with some girl so she’s bi too like most girls who are westernized 😉

And did someone compare Salman with Hrithik and aish? Like he’s that good looking that you can’t deny it? Please don’t make me laugh 😆 

Millions like him are roaming around and they’re considered average.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adventurousman

I don’t find her ugly. You can say you don’t find her desirable and that’s fine or not that pretty.

Kalki is worse.

Btw she was in vaah life ho toh aisi playing shahids sister. She looked worse there. If you find her ugly now, I wanna know what you think of her then 😂

She certainly has done few surgeries and after all that she’s still ugly to some 😂 don’t tell her that 

Also she’s openly cheating on her husband and has confessed to it multiple times. Right now she’s with some girl so she’s bi too like most girls who are westernized 😉

And did someone compare Salman with Hrithik and aish? Like he’s that good looking that you can’t deny it? Please don’t make me laugh 😆 

She was Tusshar’s gf during Rakht Charitra days 😂 Ekta made fun of her. She was in South Movies already. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's mean. I don't find any actress ugly. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Beauty is subjective....its not a mathematical problem ki koi formula hoga.....u can't decide that she is the ugliest or prettiest that is fine...someone decided that she is the ugliest that is fine too....2+2 thodi na hai....that u will get the same answer from everyone...what is nonsense is so much reaction over the looks of a BW actor....now that makes me laugh actually😆

Let people think even the most nonsensical things, but why do they need to set up separate threads with ridic questions? "Is X the ugliest something?" Seriously? It's so moronic, pointlessly mean. Laugh all you want, but there's nothing to defend here.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

😂😂😂 

I love your consistency 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

We had long discussion about SJ today morning in CC, so continuing with it wrt Radhika. Never asked you to compare or agree with my opinion. Also nothing wrong with comparing.😆 Too much political correctness is injurious for health.

Political correctness has nothing to do here. I find both of them beautiful, so I have given my own opinion like you have given yours.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: adventurousman

Kalki is worse.

Who has cheated ? Radhika or kalki ? Didn't find any article on Radhika openly admitting to cheating..

sherlockthor thumbnail

she is one of the most stunning and beautiful women in BW