Is Radhika Apte the ugliest actress in BW atm? - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't know why people are bashing the TM for this thread.....she is a BW actress...and of course she will be judged for her looks.

If the mothers of actresses can be abused...If the daughters of the actors can be called ugly...what is so wrong in judging a current BW actress just on her looks?

Sure, let's pour more of useless, vile, ridiculous abuse because it has been poured already.

Originally posted by dedh

Sure, let's pour more of useless, vile, ridiculous abuse because it has been poured already.

Judging an actor especially a BW actor for looks is not ridiculous at all...yes judging anyone else who stays behind the camera and doesn't use his/her looks for their career will be ridiculous..like a director or a producer or a sound engineer ..so on and so forth.......and calling an actor ugly is not an abuse...let alone a vile abuse..😆

In terms of looks not ugly just the personality is off putting. I'm too good for you all attitude could be the real issue :)

I would be more attracted to her than the likes of Sonam, Sara, Jhanvi, Ananya, Deepika etc.

I won’t call her ugly but heck I don’t find her pretty at all!

She looks like a mini and skinny  version of Irfan Khan and evolution version of tv actor Shaher Seikh if you look closer!

🤣

Looks better than Scarlett Johansson. 

Originally posted by ffkhan

If this is what you call an ugly then I have nothing to say. She is such an eye pleaser!!

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Judging an actor especially a BW actor for looks is not ridiculous at all...yes judging anyone else who stays behind the camera and doesn't use his/her looks for their career will be ridiculous..like a director or a producer or a sound engineer ..so on and so forth.......and calling an actor ugly is not an abuse...let alone a vile abuse..😆

Puhlease. How does one even decide that an actress is the ugliest? Based on what? A careful look at hundreds of portfolios? Don't make me laugh. And how is Apte, in particular, "the ugliest"? Enough of this nonsense. 

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Looks better than Scarlett Johansson. 

I don't want to get into comparisons, both are beautiful in their own ways.

Originally posted by ffkhan

I don't want to get into comparisons, both are beautiful in their own ways.

We had long discussion about SJ today morning in CC, so continuing with it wrt Radhika. Never asked you to compare or agree with my opinion. Also nothing wrong with comparing.😆 Too much political correctness is injurious for health.

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago