anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

chalo........i am done now......you continue with your 'UGLY' jaap

She is hot af if you ask me. Would take her over someone like Alia or Anushka any day

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chittiyan kaalaiyan ve...😆

Hazardous thumbnail

I’ve never seen a person I find so beautiful be referred to as ugly as many times as I’ve had in the case of Radhika. Not even average, it’s almost always the word ugly being used to describe her.

Not judging you TM as everyone has their own preferences but I just don’t get it. I feel like her looks garner extreme reactions.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Hazardous

I’ve never seen a person I find so beautiful be referred to as ugly as many times as I’ve had in the case of Radhika. Not even average, it’s almost always the word ugly being used to describe her.

Not judging you TM as everyone has their own preferences but I just don’t get it. I feel like her looks garner extreme reactions.

I don't find Radhika even a little bit good looking too....see unless one is a Hritik or a Salman(younger) or an Aishwarya......there will be differences of opinions on how various actors look....People find SRK, Ranbir, Ranveer, Deepika, Katrina, Parineeti, Aamir (there are more) both extremely good looking to extremely bad looking...and I am talking about neutral people ..those who are not fans or haters.....I too struggle to understand how can people find SRK or Kat or Aamir or Ranbir ugly...but then they don't have my eyes and I don't have theirs...lol😆

Ennuyi thumbnail

I find her attractive. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

She is gorgeous. Cross between Ash and Deepika. 😍

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

She has big eyes and full lips. Both coveted features. What’s not to like? She’s gorgeous