An uphill battle...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~4.10.19  An uphill battle..

Once again the episode stands out as a reminder of the conventional theme  often repeated in fiction. An uphill battle of conflict between virtue and vice. Fundamentally,both good and evil concepts, draw their strands from inspired faith scriptures, or basic human values of morality. By now we have picked up which characters,within the storyline of SPM, represent evil and which ones embody goodness. The popularity of this theme is universal, as we can easily relate to the presence of both good and bad  elements in each one of us. Virtue and vice remain very much part of our human conditions. As even within ourselves, two natures are many times at war with each other. Consider the sequence in today’s episode. Evil Kainat is captured and seems at the mercy of Zaroon. The decision he takes  will have a bearing  on whether the conflict between good versus bad resolves, or one overpowers the other! or the battle between the two wages on!

So here I am, almost anticipating that now that Zaroon has her boxed in the open chest with her gun in his hand, ready to end her life. Only Zaroon decides to purge his weakness of being influenced  by her, before Kainat. He  blames her for coercing him to kill the love of his life Saltanat ! 

I conclude in doing so, Kainat easily predicts, he was not man enough to kill her! that his bark was more vicious than his bite! Zaroon makes the choice of  delaying the killing. Opt’s  instead to let off steam. Let’s her know that she was behind the murders of his family members, Mainjaan, Zainab and his mother. Zaroon is swept by his revenge fury, Wants to give her maximum agony by a slow torturous death, like she tried to give Saltanat!  In fact, I think, he veers away from his original plan one shot! and over with her! Instead ,vindictively he gets into the vortex of recreating the  death scenario she put Saltanat through!locks her in the trunk with ear phones playing the same song she made Saltanat go through before Zainab saved her!  

Zaroon thus and walks away from the boxed up Kainat !! Only Zaroon’s choice of  Kainat’s  death by suffocation turns out to be her saving grace! Zaroon in fact favours her with life!..borrowed life? 

Yes evil is hard to destroy! For as long as it lives, goodness too will battle on to exterminate it. This is life,that virtue and vice side by side, are forever engaged in the uphill task of trying to over power each other. It remains an on going battle. Zaroon’s weakness, of delay, sharpens Kainat’s evil character, supplies, her more fuel for survival. As she is Kainat, diehard vice, is far from being the weaklings her mother and Saltanat were. Their weakness to Kainat was created by their faith and moral binds. Kainat's evil is potent and pure, as it has no effect of faith and morality that is likely change its course of evil! Kainat’s  laborious rough beating her sides on the side of the wooden chest symbolizes how she side-lines Zaroon’s death row sentence! and regains her freedom to create fresh havoc for  her foe Saltanat . We see a new savagery in her wickedness , as apart from Zaroon, Madhav too now appears to be on Saltanat's side. Kainat,knows, she will now have to fight harder, to finish off invincible Saltanat.

Inner conflicts and struggles between characters representing good and evil continues in the episode.Moral evil, with its wilful aim to harm, hurt and eventually destroy, those  who epitomize goodness is set free! in the semblance of Kainat. Madhav too is set free from clutches of his revenge purpose. Evil suffers a set back and good scores a point when Madhav takes on the honourable task of restoring  justice to Saltanat , by taking her back to Shah Manzil and Zaroon.! He is prepared its like walking into a den of lions! but he shall be right there beside Saltanat as her guardian angel!

Moral evil continues to attack and spread across relationships in Sharma house. Sneha , Madhav’s almost jealous sibling plans and implements her own revenge, against her brother, by stitching up both Kashish,the bone of contention between Sneha  and  Madhav to the police. The act is necessary  to unfold before Indu  how far Sneha  goes in her hatred towards her brother  Madhav, who now embarks on the path of self-correction and goodness!

Senha’s  evil exhaustive scene also has another key purpose. To malign Zaroon against the questionable relationship between his wife and her brother Madhav. Sneha sows the seeds of misunderstanding and doubt about a wife’s infidelity, in a husband’s mind! Another much used theme in fiction. Zaroon will now have to choose whether to believe malicious gossip about Saltanat’s character, or to have faith in his belief that for Saltanat,  he remains her only love!

Kainat kidnapping Krish, comes as no surprise. It’s evil  sharpening it's knife  to continue its battle against goodness. To Kainat , young Krish will used as a hostage, for  Madhav to return Saltanat back to her! like the story goes its no other way! only Kainat’s way!

Still the saving grace of the episode is, the forces of goodness, Madhav, Zaroon, Krish and who knows a revived Saltanat, will form an alliance to venture upon the uphill task of battling evil Kainat.     

Overall we are much disappointed for having to face the fact that finishing off Kainat from the land of the living is a tiresome and tedious uphill task!!  By the looks of it, it will require a concerted effort by both Madhav and Zaroon, over perhaps, even a longer period of time. But in the ongoing conflict between good and evil characters, what needs to be kept in mind is, that both sets of characters, have the power to exercise their choice of free will, regards which path they opt for virtue or vice?  So battles may seem won or lost, but the war  wages on!!!5.10.19 hamlet53

Incidentally hope the musing does not come across as me moralizing.. its how the episode came across to me keeping a particular theme in mind.

Thanks Irshita, Esha for sharing yourvaluable thoughts, they keep me on board this SPM ship too.. have a greatweekend..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved Sneha’s scene and her cutting dialogues to Zaroon. Something evil in me made me happy!

Which brings to an important realization- don’t want to see Zaroon-sultanat story anymore. I  am done the day they unite. Zaroon is an idiot and after watching Madhav on the same screen, Zaroon is almost unpalatable.

Didn’t mind kainaat’s shenanigans. A sturdy vamp is a must. I prefer scheming ones to murdering one but this is fine as long as her screen time is less than 5 minutes.

eshasrk thumbnail

@Irshita: are you serious ???? You dont want Zaroon and Saltanat story anymore ???🤣. I always thought ur a big fan of this jodi....but on a serious note: I agree with u. And the way Zaroon kept thinking abt Sneha's words give me the sickening impression tht he is doubting Saltanat, otherwise he could hv shut Sneha's mouth there and then. But the way he kept looking at SaDhav really pissed me off. And on top of tht the way he questioned Madhav....I just wanted to smack him hard across the face. Why didnt he question himself and his "feather feels"  while stabbing her ???

I am slowly becoming addicted to Madhav and Saltanat. Frankly I am at the verge of giving up on this show and IF something happens to Madhav while saving Krish OR SaRoon unite, I am done with this show as well. Want to see how long they can sustain the SaRoon story and show what we havent seen yet. Half of the Shah family is already gone....so family drama there is not expected. If something happens to Madhav, the Sharma family is good as gone as well. 

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie: 

Read ur musings and I am not gonna start in any particular order

First Kainaat:

She seems to be the love of the cvs , coz the upperhand she gets at any given situation is so freaking irritating now. And if they continue like this, this show will shut shop sooner thn later. Becoz the cvs can believe it or not: Kainaat and her nonsense will not fetch any TRPs for them. The actress playing Kainaat needs alot of acting lessons it seems. The only thing she's good at is rolling her eyes. At least Helly is a marvelous actor and when she played Kainaat, it was easy to distinguish btwn the 2 sisters. The new Kainaat is just a joke....sorry no offense to her fans. Just my opinion.

Sneha:

Another vamp in the making it seems to stir up the Sharma khandaan. This woman is such an ungrateful witch who lives off her brother with her good for nothing, pervert husband and she still has the nerves to critize and question her brother. I hv never seen her feeling any sisterly feeling for Madhav. All she cares abt is herself, her pervert and the luxurious lifestyle she is leading thnx to her brother. If her brother is tht bad, why doesnt she pack her damn stuff,  husband and go live by herself or in her sasuraal ??? Sneha is a vamp, but I am not sure if she is tht much evil as Kainaat. 

Zaroon:

Honestly the little devil in me was happy tht Sneha was spewing venom abt Madhav and Saltanat. And it was good tht Indu heard it all, becoz she has been justifying every act of Sneha every damn time. BUT......wht caught my attention was : while Zaroon was watching Madhav and Saltu and the way he kept thinking abt Sneha's words, gave me the impression tht he doubts Saltu somewhere. And on top of tht questioning Madhav ??? I was like fellow wht the hell is wrong with you 🤬. The Saltanat you suddenly jump abt is alive thanks to the man you hv the nerves to question, becoz if it was for Zaroon, Saltanat would hv been dead already. Why didnt he question his "flying feathers feelings" when he stabbed her ??? This guy for me is a lost case !!! And the day Saltanat goes back to Zaroon, this show is over for ME.

Madhav:

Well his moms words and the fact he mistook Saltu for Kainaat got to him and he is trying to correct his past mistakes. Thanks to Saltu he has started to spend more time with his son, otherwise he was just occupied with revenge. Not tht tht part is out of his mind completely. But first he wants to make things right for Saltu after he made her suffer for no fault of hers. The way he was looking at Saltu, it was as if it pained him to let her go. But he knows he has no other choice. She is someone's wife ( although tht person is not worth being her husband ).

Krish:

Damn !!!! Given a chance I would hv shot Kainaat and make her die a slow death. I just hope nothing happens to Krish, otherwise Madhav will be back to square 1 for revenge. Also I hope nothing happens to Madhav while saving his son, becoz Krish needs his father more thn ever

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by  Irshita.

helooooo mate, me thought nobody read my moralistic musing  ... great to see  you 

Loved Sneha’s scene and her cutting dialogues to Zaroon. Something evil in me made me happy!

gosh.. cat got his tongue.. i laughed when she said ready made family!....  the scene had its motive too...

Which brings to an important realization- don’t want to see Zaroon-sultanat story anymore. I  am done the day they unite. Zaroon is an idiot and after watching Madhav on the same screen, Zaroon is almost unpalatable.

ummmm.. look Irshita, I tried to be unbaised , but my preference for the lion is hard to conceal.. and yes seeing  them two Saltanat/ Madhav together,  warms my heart as never before.. the theme song goes straight to my soul.. but in today[Saturday's] episode my eyes were on Madhav and Saltanat huddled behind him...  kuch tu tha...

Didn’t mind kainaat’s shenanigans. A sturdy vamp is a must. I prefer scheming ones to murdering one but this is fine as long as her screen time is less than 5 minutes.

yes... me too.. shake my head at her dialogues .. we love to hate her.. and yes as long as her screen space is reduced.. i suspect our moaning has been  noticed so not as much of her.. instead we are getting Sneha  throwing her hissy fits!  haaaa haaa haa.. never a dull moment... as long as  the lion prowls about me happy!!    love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ esha..

hain irshita backed saroon… me not sure if she did..

I loved your phrase for zaroon  "feather feels"!🤣  wicked!!

welcome to  the  Jodi lion and saltanat.. and the cub... the happening trio!!

running to your feedback!

😃 hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted  by Esha

helooo mate, glad you showed up was wondering where you were...

Read ur musings and I am not gonna start in any particular order

First Kainaat:

She seems to be the love of the cvs , coz the upperhand she gets at any given situation is so freaking irritating now. And if they continue like this, this show will shut shop sooner thn later. Becoz the cvs can believe it or not: Kainaat and her nonsense will not fetch any TRPs for them. The actress playing Kainaat needs alot of acting lessons it seems. The only thing she's good at is rolling her eyes. At least Helly is a marvelous actor and when she played Kainaat, it was easy to distinguish btwn the 2 sisters. The new Kainaat is just a joke....sorry no offense to her fans. Just my opinion.

yes have to agree that a new face doesn't help,  and thank heavens her coiture  is a bit more  convential .. i think the rolling of the eyes or the popping of eyes is to give the replaced actor a persona too.. oh i recall  Helly as the old kainat.. head covered and every time she was up to no good,she'd pull her chunni forward on her head.. and her specs and her evil giggles.. i remember it all esha... clearly the new actor is being sold to us... mind you its hard for replacement actors, as they are compared to the original actor who carried the role before.. but yes  tooo much coverage to the negative strand and character will tip the balance..

Sneha:

Another vamp in the making it seems to stir up the Sharma khandaan. This woman is such an ungrateful witch who lives off her brother with her good for nothing, pervert husband and she still has the nerves to critize and question her brother. I hv never seen her feeling any sisterly feeling for Madhav. All she cares abt is herself, her pervert and the luxurious lifestyle she is leading thnx to her brother. If her brother is tht bad, why doesnt she pack her damn stuff,  husband and go live by herself or in her sasuraal ??? Sneha is a vamp, but I am not sure if she is tht much evil as Kainaat. 

I toohated her thoughts in the episode... her hate and vicious tongue was both for kashish and her brother together.... still the scene was there for a reason... more about it in my Saturday's musing..

Zaroon:

Honestly the little devil in me was happy tht Sneha was spewing venom abt Madhav and Saltanat. And it was good tht Indu heard it all, becoz she has been justifying every act of Sneha every damn time. BUT......wht caught my attention was : while Zaroon was watching Madhav and Saltu and the way he kept thinking abt Sneha's words, gave me the impression tht he doubts Saltu somewhere. And on top of tht questioning Madhav ??? I was like fellow wht the hell is wrong with you smiley35. The Saltanat you suddenly jump abt is alive thanks to the man you hv the nerves to question, becoz if it was for Zaroon, Saltanat would hv been dead already. Why didnt he question his "flying feathers feelings" when he stabbed her ??? This guy for me is a lost case !!! And the day Saltanat goes back to Zaroon, this show is over for ME.

yes he seems to be in cuckoo land.. kainat has eaten his brains.. and hell i hope saltanat doesn't go back to him...plzzzzeee.. no lets hope cv's do not give us an ending that is hard to digest... i dont mind if they leave it openended... what's wrong in saltanat being in charge of the dargah... with help from nadeem,  and her cuz me forgotten his name.. humza..

Madhav:

Well his moms words and the fact he mistook Saltu for Kainaat got to him and he is trying to correct his past mistakes. Thanks to Saltu he has started to spend more time with his son, otherwise he was just occupied with revenge. Not tht tht part is out of his mind completely. But first he wants to make things right for Saltu after he made her suffer for no fault of hers. The way he was looking at Saltu, it was as if it pained him to let her go. But he knows he has no other choice. She is someone's wife ( although tht person is not worth being her husband ).

the lion is regal, majestic and is honourable... aurat ke izzat kerta hai.. he lost the plot with her ,but till now he stands by her.. trustworthy,

Krish:

Damn !!!! Given a chance I would hv shot Kainaat and make her die a slow death. I just hope nothing happens to Krish, otherwise Madhav will be back to square 1 for revenge. Also I hope nothing happens to Madhav while saving his son, becoz Krish needs his father more thn eve

like father,like son... compassionate for the vulnerable... loved your feedback esha... for your and irshta's perusal have posted a short musing on saturday episode... loved the fight scene   it was  in  full on panic mode for both.. but my heart went out for the lion cub Krish... too much for his young eyes..

love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

@Irshita: are you serious ???? You dont want Zaroon and Saltanat story anymore ???🤣. I always thought ur a big fan of this jodi....but on a serious note: I agree with u. And the way Zaroon kept thinking abt Sneha's words give me the sickening impression tht he is doubting Saltanat, otherwise he could hv shut Sneha's mouth there and then. But the way he kept looking at SaDhav really pissed me off. And on top of tht the way he questioned Madhav....I just wanted to smack him hard across the face. Why didnt he question himself and his "feather feels"  while stabbing her ???

Never been a fan of Saroon. Watched first for kainaat. Sultanat as a character didn’t emerge from her shadows for almost weeks. Nobody could figure the basis of the Sufiyana love ie the feather feels. 

I defend Zaroon all the time because no one liked him on the forum 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Never been a fan of Saroon. Watched first for kainaat. Sultanat as a character didn’t emerge from her shadows for almost weeks. Nobody could figure the basis of the Sufiyana love ie the feather feels. 

I defend Zaroon all the time because no one liked him on the forum 

Your last line 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry yaar I always thought u were his fan becoz you always defended him. Now I know the reason 🤣

Kainaat was an interesting character, one could never figure out whats next, untill they turned her into a killing machine. And Helly was outstanding as Kainaat. The new Kainaat....jeez, feel like kicking my tv screen everytime she comes on 😡

Even I cant figure out the feather feels to be honest. Zaroon feels Saltanat only outside Shah Manzil, never inside....dont get that logic. His ehsaas for her works only outside 🤣