Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: masdhu

The issue in Prerna's pregnancy is that why she didn't reveal the truth to Anurag  before Mr Bajaj marriage. Anurag will raise question on that. Because they lived Basu mansion. They love each other. They talked daily. At the jail, Anurag talked about their baby in future. But, Prerna did not talk any words about the pregnancy.  

when Naveen babu went komo ki talwar latki thi after komo went it was b now after b it's preggy track....thoda toh fans ko enjoy karne do mata chain se

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

We are traumatised for pre than her.

Yes. Because of the surprises in KZK.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masdhu

The issue in Prerna's pregnancy is that why she didn't reveal the truth to Anurag  before Mr Bajaj marriage. Anurag will raise question on that. Because they lived Basu mansion. They love each other. They talked daily. At the jail, Anurag talked about their baby in future. But, Prerna did not talk any words about the pregnancy.  

I am all for Anurag going ballistic on Pre for keeping him in the dark about her pregnancy, depriving him of the rights to bond with the baby and so on... It will be both understandable and logical on his part to feel betrayed in such a case... I'm in for all the angst and intensity of the possible track. 

He should not, however, betray Pre's trust by doubting the child's paternity. 

Gigiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

when Naveen babu went komo ki talwar latki thi after komo went it was b now after b it's preggy track....thoda toh fans ko enjoy karne do mata chain se

Prerna's pregnancy will be a big issue to other members in the Basu mansion. Especially, Mohini and Prsanjith family.  Anurag will fight to prove that she/he is his own child. Finally he may leave Basu mansion.   

Gigiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I am all for Anurag going ballistic on Pre for keeping him in the dark about her pregnancy, depriving him of the rights to bond with the baby and so on... It will be both understandable and logical on his part to feel betrayed in such a case... I'm in for all the angst and intensity of the possible track. 

He should not, however, betray Pre's trust by doubting the child's paternity. 

Exactly. There should be not any doubt about the child's paternity. ðŸ˜ƒ