Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Are they planning to move KHKT off air ???

Nicolefaria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly I loved this series . A true redemption for Deepika after SSK. But the way the series is going a bit too fast , I am having this thought if there is something going on ? 

The entire proposal track was rushed.we couldn’t even enjoy watching Ronakshi together and Raima entered. 
now the spoilers shows that Raima will go away and ask them to be together, finally they get married. I mean all these things in like few episodes ??? After the wedding , is there anything left to show ? 

Also , I wish Deepika speedy recovery but the way she is going to hospital, I believe that the director wants to wrap the series fast .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GirlWithWings thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicolefaria

Firstly I loved this series . A true redemption for Deepika after SSK. But the way the series is going a bit too fast , I am having this thought if there is something going on ? 

The entire proposal track was rushed.we couldn’t even enjoy watching Ronakshi together and Raima entered. 
now the spoilers shows that Raima will go away and ask them to be together, finally they get married. I mean all these things in like few episodes ??? After the wedding , is there anything left to show ? 

Also , I wish Deepika speedy recovery but the way she is going to hospital, I believe that the director wants to wrap the series fast .

No idea haven't felt it yet. But finite shows are always the best . Lesser the no. Of epsidoes better the quality of episodes. But the way the serial is progressing looks like they plan to drag this love triangle for a long time. Probably raima will be there even after ronakshi's marriage (ITV experience) but I really hope it's a finite show and wraps up on a good note when it runs out of stories to show. Because quality >>>>> quantity

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think they will end it this soon. I also don't think Raima's character will end so soon. Maybe they will show Ronakshi's wedding and how they manage time. Managing time was something they initially promoted as their main idea but haven't come to that part yet. And Ronakshi's relationship has just started, there is a lot to explore. And audience is liking khkt, people are praising the leads and their chemistry. I don't see any reason to end this soon.

SonakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't see any reason to end this soon.khkt has good trp I don't think they will end it this soon. I also don't think Raima's character will end so soon. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The sooner they end the best ..already characters went beyond redemption 

Makers failed miserably anyway ..I think if they get trp less than 1.0 they will close in star ..there's some rule 

So I think they will drag and drag 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I don't think they will end it this soon. I also don't think Raima's character will end so soon. Maybe they will show Ronakshi's wedding and how they manage time. Managing time was something they initially promoted as their main idea but haven't come to that part yet. And Ronakshi's relationship has just started, there is a lot to explore. And audience is liking khkt, people are praising the leads and their chemistry. I don't see any reason to end this soon.

Exactly! The real story will begin after the wedding where they will show Sona and Rohit trying to manage their schedules and spend time with each other. Going by the trending, Ronakshi seem to be a popular pair. May not be a TRP topper but it has been consistent in terms of numbers. I don't want the show to go on infinitely like some crap shows on the channel but it also needs a proper closure and there is still more to the characters to be explored.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SonakshiA

I don't see any reason to end this soon.khkt has good trp I don't think they will end it this soon. I also don't think Raima's character will end so soon. 

Farnaz wouldn't have taken it up if it was just for few episodes. She has already played a lead in 3 shows before. So y will she do a hit and miss role?

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Exactly! The real story will begin after the wedding where they will show Sona and Rohit trying to manage their schedules and spend time with each other. Going by the trending, Ronakshi seem to be a popular pair. May not be a TRP topper but it has been consistent in terms of numbers. I don't want the show to go on infinitely like some crap shows on the channel but it also needs a proper closure and there is still more to the characters to be explored.

Really this age managing schedules Is not  such a big thing and people are not interested if they show it as a issue in daily soap .I don't think so ..there is no proper story line after main leads get married ..trp will go down after that .

Otherwise will become another saas bahu story or raima will turn in to a vamp ..both ways this won't get trp ..as both plots r so many times shown on ITV 

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even I felt they rushed with Rohit's proposal. They could have taken one more month and may be showed rohit as still confused and figuring out Sonakshi as his soulmate. Maybe shown some cute moments & some flashback of his previous relationship and how he wants to move on. Plus I was expecting Suman won't say yes soo soon. They could have shown Rohit trying to bond with Sona's family, be friends with pulkit and after lot of taam jhaam get Suman's approval. 

Even with Raima's role they are rushing. I don't wish to see raima as a typical tv villain. Instead they could have shown Rohit trying to figure out why after waiting for 4 years for raima his heart no longer belongs to her and then he goes and confesses love to Sonakshi and they wait till raima is back to normal. Along with this they should show other characters side stories like pulkit, Suman, Pooja, YK, Nishi, vimi.... This could buildup audience interest in other characters and plus little lesser screen time for leads would increase curiosity and excitement.

But here they are going too fast I wonder why. 

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Really this age managing schedules Is not  such a big thing and people are not interested if they show it as a issue in daily soap .I don't think so ..there is no proper story line after main leads get married ..trp will go down after that .

Otherwise will become another saas bahu story or raima will turn in to a vamp ..both ways this won't get trp ..as both plots r so many times shown on ITV 

I think managing a schedule is a huge issue between couples now. If you are living in a metro city, and are in such busy preofession where you don't have proper work timings then schedule management gets very difficult for couples. Yes I do agree they cannot pull this track for long but if the makers are saying that this is a story about two very normal people then I would like to see the time management issue come in. But I also do not want them to get married this soon. For one this time management thing will work better if you are a couple who don't stay together.And I would actually like to see their courtship period. ITV doesn't give time for a relationship to nurture enough before marriage. Pyaar hua nahi ki Shaadi kara dete Hain. Do while eventually I do want Ronakshi to get married, I do not want that track yet.