Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Prabhas vs Hrithik : Bigger star currently in Hindi market?

Poll

Who is a bigger star in Hindi market?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm in dilemma on whom to place in the third position after Salman and Aamir in my top 5 ranking that exists in my head, whether it should be Prabhas or Hrithik. 

Hrithik gave a 50 Crore opening but it was with the help of Tiger and Gandhi Jayanti. Bahubali 2 is still the biggest opener on a non-holiday(40 Crores), but it was also Bahubali brand and Rajamouli's goodwill. 

May be this poll will clear it out. Even if you think that they are not in the third position, still vote for whom you consider the bigger star in Hindi market.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lol......Its Hrithik, regardless of whatever evidence you are going to produce in trying to disprove that...Because even you know that it is all just for the argument sake!

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hindi market? Prabhas?!?!

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

lol......Its Hrithik, regardless of whatever evidence you are going to produce in trying to disprove that...Because even you know that it is all just for the argument sake!

I'm asking people about their opinion. Not doing any argument. All time toh everyone and their dog knows that Hrithik is the bigger star but I'm asking who is ahead currently. 

Originally posted by: Kara_R

Hindi market? Prabhas?!?!

Yes!!!!

Originally posted by: Looney86

I'm asking people about their opinion. Not doing any argument. All time toh everyone and their dog knows that Hrithik is the bigger star but I'm asking who is ahead currently. 

Currently or all time- its still Hrithik... 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bahubali wasn't a Hindi film. What has he done in Hindi to garner this question?

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Obviously Hrithik...Iam from Telugu state and Iam very happy for Prabhas and really liked him in Baahubali but don’t know why ,whenever I watch Baahubali I imagine Hrithik...he would have been great.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Looney86

I'm in dilemma on whom to place in the third position after Salman and Aamir in my top 5 ranking that exists in my head, whether it should be Prabhas or Hrithik. 

Hrithik gave a 50 Crore opening but it was with the help of Tiger and Gandhi Jayanti. Bahubali 2 is still the biggest opener on a non-holiday(40 Crores), but it was also Bahubali brand and Rajamouli's goodwill. 

May be this poll will clear it out. Even if you think that they are not in the third position, still vote for whom you consider the bigger star in Hindi market.

Where does SRK figure in your list?

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And.. sorry Looney, I couldn't help in clearing your dilemma 😛 

All I know is  Hrithik is a bigger star than Prabhas, in my head atleast :)