Hindi is a little child in diapers says kamal haasan. - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Cheap and demeaning comment. Kamal Haasan should be ashamed of himself, can be dare say the same for Tamil or Telugu or Kannada? He knows the backlash would be huge.

Yes Hindi should be made the official language. Proud of India and Hindi. Fed up of bashing Hinduism and Hindi.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 4 years ago

He sounds so juvenile and stupid...I don't think he is relevant anymore so no wonder he is trying all these cheap tricks to get back to some relevancy! 

Fairly certain he is on the payroll of Breaking India forces.

All these actors should just stay put with what they love the most- their art and refrain from getting into active politics because they are just not capable and on the top of it they lose all the credibility they so painstakingly earned all their life aise hi muft mein! 

Have seen it happening with the best of the best world over...sigh!!!

As a malayalee I'm completely against hindi bieng forced on us... I don't think any north Indian would like to have Malayalam forced on them? 

Giving option as second language? In every state school in kerala n private school hindi is already an optional language, so it's not about that bt forcing all the government exams in hindi.. Which is really unfair on ppl whose mother tongue is not hindi.. 

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

Cheap and demeaning comment. Kamal Haasan should be ashamed of himself, can be dare say the same for Tamil or Telugu or Kannada? He knows the backlash would be huge.

Yes Hindi should be made the official language. Proud of India and Hindi. Fed up of bashing Hinduism and Hindi.

If u are so proud of hindi, u should keep it n preserve it, why lose its value by forcing it on us.. I'm very much proud of my Malayalam bt I wouldnt want it forced on northies lol

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

Worse things are said by many about the languages mentioned by you despite them all being thousands of years older than Hindi. Hindi does not define Hinduism. Nor does Hindi define India. One can be a proud Tamilian and an Indian at the same time. So your post is nothing but jingoism laced heavily with regionalism and will only alienate your compatriots not unite them.

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

As a malayalee I'm completely against hindi bieng forced on us... I don't think any north Indian would like to have Malayalam forced on them? 

Giving option as second language? In every state school in kerala n private school hindi is already an optional language, so it's not about that bt forcing all the government exams in hindi.. Which is really unfair on ppl whose mother tongue is not hindi.. 

@Bold : has that been implemented/said anywhere that all the government exams will only  be in Hindi? 

Sorry I'm not aware of any such action so would like some information on the same.