Hindi is a little child in diapers says kamal haasan.(Page 2)

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Cheap and third graded politician trying to win votes by creating tension.

I never liked him. He always gives negative mr knowitall vibes.

I hope public sees through this and keeps him as far politics as they can.

I second that .. 

He gives me Swara Bhaskar vibes ..  smiley36

4 Likes this

Will this National Language stay limited to communication? Will we be asked to learn to read and write in Hindi next? What about exams? Will it be mandatory to give exams and job interviews in national language too? Will it be fair to compete with that section of the society whose mother tongue is already the proposed national language? I mean how far will this national language policy be implemented for the sake of unity of the nation? And lastly will implementing one language for all really unite the country over religion, caste, sex etc? 

0 Likes this

Dumb fellow. Anyway my opinion is that people can speak whatever language they want to but  we should opt for a universal language everywhere and that definitely seems to be english. 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by josh135

Dumb fellow. Anyway my opinion is that people can speak whatever language they want to but  we should opt for a universal language everywhere and that definitely seems to be english. 

more like due to colonization that just became the universal language by defaultsmiley36 some east Asian countries n Latino countries still don't give two hoots to English though. 

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]

I am against imposition of a language (Hindi). I am also against insulting a language. How does Kamal feel if someone calls Tamil as a grumpy granny? 

2 Likes this

I don't understand all the hoohaa about language! In south most of us learn 3 languages. Mothertongue, English and Hindi. I was taught all 3 in my school and can very well converse, read and write all three. The people around me are the same. People should ignore petty politicians and do whatever they want to do.

5 Likes this

No need to force any language on anyone. At the same time I don't see what harm having it as an optional subject, or even in banners (after their local/regional language) does to people that they feel it is being imposed and start getting violent and disrespectful towards the other language and the people speaking it. 

Faltu ki nautanki by wannabe politicians and their supporters . And then they have the audacity to show themselves as morally superior saying 'we don't indulge in divisive politics'. Ghanta

If you look at the larger picture, 10-20 years later, many of the smart cities could/would be in Hindi speaking states like MP, Rajasthan or even UP. Having Hindi as an optional subject  might help then (your favourite company might have an opening there and not in your state) . 

Edited by trouble_006 - 11 months ago
0 Likes this