Bigg Boss 13

Koena Mitra's face just doesn't move!

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

She has had so many procedures that she looks like a wax statue..i noticed that her face just doesn't move..it is like her cheeks..nose area is glued..when she talks only her lips move..the rest of the face doesn't..it is so distracting..her nose looks like someone has made it out of clay and put it on her

she also looks kinda ..err..manly? i don't know whats the right word here but something is off..

i heard she got corrective surgeries but quite honestly her face is even worse than what it became earlier..she looks legit scary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Can we please stop discussing about someone's looks and focus more on their contribution to the show ?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

but she s funny n entertaining as of now

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

Can we please stop discussing about someone's looks and focus more on their contribution to the show ?

how can we not? this is a visual medium..we see them daily for 1 hour..everything will be discussed..inc looks..

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Her personality is quite different as per our desi standards and her damn black hairs are quite distracting . I like her screen presence because she is bit different from the rest

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

She is definitely not a sight for sore eyes. But her over all personality compensate for it, Grow on you after a while.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Chingaari

Her personality is quite different as per our desi standards and her damn black hairs are quite distracting . I like her screen presence because she is bit different from the rest

BTW her face is moving here in gif!!! 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: bAkChOd.xD

TM is NOT talking about God given looks 

mazzykinz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She openly admitted she has had surgeries and that to before the botched one, she also states in a interview that when male actors in bollywood whom are 50 or 40 plus look younger what that they defy the ageing process lmfao of.course not they too have procedures just like madhiari and even late sri devi.

To judge someone and say that her face is "legit scary" , firstly its "legitimate" legit is a made up slang. Secondly can you poat your picture so i can observe and judge your appereance?

I mean you must be perfect legit 😂😂😂

Koena had made mistakes she is who she is ans we are all human we all make choices good or bad but to ridulce someone apperance shows our parents upbriniging and a reflection of our own soul.

She is a strong contestant and i am rooting she wins or comes in the top 5  which will indeed happen as she is a strong determined soul and had opinions she is not shy in presenting she is not calculative. You go girl

Please refrain or think twice before judging anyone if so pls show a picture of your self or a loved one for us to judge in return so you can understand how insenstive you have been.

Peace!

Edited by mazzykinz - 4 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

God knows what happened to her she was so sexy man (the orignal saki girl) .. i think all those corrective surgeries must have had her on steroids n stuff ..hence the voice change but i like her bold personality ..only contestant i can think about rooting for now..