The lion with a golden heart..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~3.10.19 The lion with a golden heart..

It’s all about human moral anguish in this episode. Deep remorse over past misdeeds. Both Zaroon and Madhav go through it. Both chose their paths of penitence. According to their mindsets. One, Madhav the lion,  choses to raise himself up more than he can be! To reunite a vulnerable, innocent girl to her real love! The other, Zaroon,once again decides to hang on to his original purpose. To hunt out and destroy Kainat! Luckily for him, this time, he picks on the real Kainat. Zaroon plans again to commit murder most foul !

Madhav choses to unify the innocent girl to a life she missed out on, and now deserves. Ensure justice for Saltanat. The girl, who perhaps taught him, the new rule of valuing life. Taught him in her simple ways, to give up the furies that hounded him long enough, since Sakshi died, and instead tap the goodness in him. Kashish/ Saltanat through her quirky feisty ways, made him aware of his own idiosyncrasies! Sigh! Kashish/Saltanat brought him closer to his son Krish , as never before! Madhav in a veiled manner even began to enjoy life. Smile a wee bit..

It’s what she said, that he is a truly good man despite the grouch image he puts on.. Saltanat’s gratitude, that turns the growling lion’s heart into pure gold. A metal hardened heart, slowly burns ,and turns into the most precious of metals! Gold!  Madhav continues to burn in the fire of his gross misdeeds towards her. He also burns those unspoken emotions that he perhaps felt for someone, who really is Zaroon’s love, his wife! I would say this guilt burns his heart to such a degree that he wants, his next mission after he abandons his revenge syndrome, to be the task of reuniting his  kashih/Saltanat with Zaroon the man,  this true Saltanat, loves and is married to.

All this time, sadly, Madhav is aware that Kashish only speaks through her present perspective, and that her past is still disabled.ie Saltanat’s memory is still in limbo! But seeing her speak her mind out, does refine the previously revenge filled ferocious  lion . Such is the effect of one’s sincere penance.

Have also to say, Madhav has to answer for alot, on account of his duty of care for Kashish. She surely, always got Sneha’s back up. Now in this fresh incident of Madhav again bringing back Kashish home!Sneha grills and mocks Madhav for his far- fetched rage and revenge syndrome. In fact his sensitive past is raked up! hurtful references to his wife walking out on him, because of his revenge mindset are made. Sneha even goes on to blame him that Kashish now is his newly won trophy! a replacement for his revenge drive! He is blind to the fact that this Kashish is creating a fissure between him and son!. Poor Madhav’s commitment as a good son and brother are pulled to bits! He is condemned with scathing words! All because of his decision to stand by Kashish..it’s painful to see how his whole character gets assassinated! By his own blood! I reckon Madhav takes this too, as part of his atonement for his misdeeds against the innocent Saltanat. It’s seen, that this lion is passionate in asking for forgiveness and is equally passionate also, about taking on what comes his way by correcting the wrong he did! What a man!

Seems Indu too has two children that bounce each other the wrong way. She actually begins to see that it’s Sneha who is the real trouble shooter,  who lives off her brother and mother, covers up for her pervert husband Jugal! even threatens to leave home with her husband! Which would be a good move. While Madhav who tends to the family needs , despite his revenge issues , is more self- reliant and mindful wherever possible, to his mother. Madhav keeps the family together by maintaining the peace. Sneha only stirs trouble! and Indu slaps her to show her remorse, at being an ineffective mother.. But then again, Madhav is the lion with a golden heart, for him family is too precious to lose out on the basis of petty squabbles! However in the bitter scene between the Sharma’s brings out the harsh effects of Madhav’s prolonged preoccupation with revenge for years, had on the rest of the family. That Madhav ends up looking like a morally dead man, which I felt was grossly unfair!Indu’s angst reminded me of Zainab’s predicament , her twins also conflicted,chalk and cheese in character..  mind you Madhav's mother and sister also create a scene more so, to cover their own  lax attitude  for failing to keep tabs on Krish! who left the house, unnoticed  by responsible adults in duty of care for him! and they call Madhav an uncaring father!!

But every bruised lion, has a loving cub to give his father a lick of love! Krish in a way assures Madhav he too will take care of his dost didi..Krish watches how his father tucks the groggy Saltanat in bed with Krish.Saltanat literally dozes off on Madhav’s palm as he eased her head on the pillow. The unduly punished girl sleeps in the care of a lion and his cub, thatcan be trusted! Krish regurgitates, how he went to the police station, where he fainted and its was Zaroon dost bahiya! who brought him home. Madhav thus findsout about the quality of care his son was given by his family! As a father, Madhav draws strength from his young cub! Krish’s compassion and lasting loyaltytowards Kashish. The father and son’s hug is about good hope of getting Kashish back on her feet so she can begin to continue her story.. Madhav will be besideher, whenever she does!

The breaking news is out!! Both inSharma house and in Shah Manzil. Kashish is not Kainat but Saltanat her twin!That the woman who resides with Zaroon is not Saltanat! but Kainat!

Zaroon is gutted! To the extent of selfharming himself , at the thought of the closeness he shared with Kainat, leastsuspecting  she was not Saltanat . How hefailed to recognise his love! He suffers with bitter remorse at his inability to sense out Saltanat , her nearness, and for being befooled by the conniving Kainat. As a lover, as a husband of his Sufiyana love, Saltanat, Zaroon concludes,himself to be! Ineffective, worthless and pathetic!  Now the only way he can redeem himself is topunish Kainat for all her murderous crimes!

But Zaroon too needs, a balm for his wounds. It’s a moving scene where he reveals the dreadful truth to Rubina and Nadeem that Saltanat is in actual factKainat! Zaroon hugs them for support, support all three feel for the grief they are going through! Worst still the uncertainty of not knowing where their unfortunate child Saltanat is?

While Zaroon waits for Kainat  at home ready to knife her to death! A nonchalant,haughty, cold blooded Kainat loads her revolver ready to shot Zaroon out of herlife so she can live! It[s now or never! This way but only her way! No way Saltanat’s way! Before her memory returns! No way! only her way! Before Zaroon gets her! she will get him! She cocks her gun..

But again, Kainat’s battle was always about winning against Saltanat!and if possible keeping Zaroon..So once again, instead of heading home. The fiend heads to Sharma house to finish off Saltanat! Full and final!

Only she forgets that one lion and his cub now stand vigil as guardian angels beside Saltanat! Madhav senses a perilous wind blowing, he checks on his cub and his Kashish! Gets hold of his gun! and knows that some one makes entry into his territory. He opens the door! While the sneaky Kainat cocked revolver in hand, crouches.hidden behind a house plant.. As Madhav prowls the outside area of his house.. Kainat tries to sneak in…only some one gags her! Hooray!!! 4.10.19 hamlet53

Precap: Kainat ends up in the same trunk she tried to give Saltanat a watery death! Zaroon bellows his lungs out Kainat Shah Ghazi! Welcome to hell!!! Now why Zaroon does not hand her over tothe law enforcement authorities?? defies my understanding..Stillon second thoughts he probably knows she will buy her way out.. So best she should be given death at his hands. Only that way, Zaroon will end up as a murderer too. He needs sound advice.. By the lion.. Madhav!!

thanks Irshita, esha.. and lovely to see you swansong on SPM..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

I liked how you contrasted Zaroon and Madhav's reaction to their remorse. One runs out to get revenge and the other wants to set things right. 

I didn't understand the Madhav family scene - especially Indu's slap. Why? Technically what Sneha said was true from her and Indu's perspective. Why this sudden bend in Madhav's direction?

I also didn't like the Zaroon-Nadeeem-Rubina scene. I wanted more dialogues and reactions - a real fleshed-out scene, not a montage type scene. After all, these are the most important people in Sultanat's life. I think Shah family is coming to an end on the show.

The episodes have been choppy and poorly edited. Madhav calls Kainaat to Dargah from a payphone, then he has self-talk and calls her from his cell that she doesn't answer, but he doesn't go to dargah or even mention it. Madhav tells his family about Sultanat, then the family scene where Sneha accuses him of caring too much about kainaat as if she doesn't know the truth and then he tells Kashish is not Kainaat as if he is telling them for the first time... 

Sometimes it is just easier to handle things with a leap. just get to the point, instead of making such half-baked episodes.

@Irshita: cannot help but to agree with you....sigh. 

When Madhav came home he told his family clearly tht Kashish is not Kainaat and still Sneha goes on with her Kainaat rant....I mean WTH ??? Editing is soo poor and it looks like the makers themselves are also tired of their own show. The show is stagnant since a long time now 

@Hammie:

Read ur musings and quite frankly, I enjoy reading them more than I enjoy the show these days. 

U are so right abt Madhav and Zaroon. Both being confronted with the same truth abt the same person but the contrast btwn both is soo obvious

Just like Irshita said one wants to do the right thing and one is still hellbent on revenge. 

Also the scene btwn Zaroon and Nadeem and Rubina looked so half baked.

Frankly I just want to give up on this show now, coz this story doesnt seem to go anywhere. Instead of coming up with a new track and closing all the existing loopholes, they are creating more confusion. 

originally posted by Irshita,

heloooo mate, just got in, friday night, horrendous traffic!

I liked how you contrasted Zaroon and Madhav's reaction to their remorse. One runs out to get revenge and the other wants to set things right. 

madhav suddenly has fresh problems coing out of the woodworks.. he is shown to have his pay back for how the rest of his clan felt..Zaroon.. didn't know what hit him!

I didn't understand the Madhav family scene - especially Indu's slap. Why? Technically what Sneha said was true from her and Indu's perspective. Why this sudden bend in Madhav's direction?

cvs suddenly want to point out how his revenge wasted part of his life..i guess they mean all the failures he brought upon himself. wife walking out, kid left without a mother.. trouble us viewers didn't see enough of him going to pieces..its only when sneha speaks out of spite that his past is brought up clearly to injure Madhav on account of Kashish

I also didn't like the Zaroon-Nadeeem-Rubina scene. I wanted more dialogues and reactions - a real fleshed-out scene, not a montage type scene. After all, these are the most important people in Sultanat's life. I think Shah family is coming to an end on the show.

i think what  he says to them is based only on needs to know basis.. besides Irshita, there's not much he knows about her.. also zaroon feels its early to say she's at madhav's place.. there is secrecy... even walls have ears in Shah manzil.. but I suspect  ahead they will be more open..

The episodes have been choppy and poorly edited. Madhav calls Kainaat to Dargah from a payphone, then he has self-talk and calls her from his cell that she doesn't answer, but he doesn't go to dargah or even mention it. Madhav tells his family about Sultanat, then the family scene where Sneha accuses him of caring too much about kainaat as if she doesn't know the truth and then he tells Kashish is not Kainaat as if he is telling them for the first time... 

yes i felt the same..it was difficult to keep track, even when i was writing,   its like cvs are cramming it all in one go.. almost like they are in a hurry to end the show...

Sometimes it is just easier to handle things with a leap. just get to the point, instead of making such half-baked episodes.

i think the new  uprising in sharma household was sudden, especially with kainat's tamasha on.. me have to watch tonight's episode yet.. wonder if kainat is done away with.....

thanks for sharing your thoughts mate.. love hammie

originally posted by Esha,

hellooo esha, good to  see you, just got in from  work

Read ur musings and quite frankly, I enjoy reading them more than I enjoy the show these days. 

ohhhh thanks very much for your encouragement.. me all smiles..  regards episodes.. enjoy kashish.madhav/krish bits

U are so right abt Madhav and Zaroon. Both being confronted with the same truth abt the same person but the contrast btwn both is soo obvious

zaroon is being seen as mad with revenge.. like we didn't see Madhav .. we saw Madhav going crazy after he brings kashish home..

Just like Irshita said one wants to do the right thing and one is still hellbent on revenge. 

i suppose Madhav had years to live with revenge as we hear from Sneha..its seems Kashish not being Kainat has made him mull over his past obsession..

Also the scene btwn Zaroon and Nadeem and Rubina looked so half baked.

like i said to Irshita.. yes he is careful in how much he says.. as that fiend  kainat might find out and harm saltanat..

Frankly I just want to give up on this show now, coz this story doesnt seem to go anywhere. Instead of coming up with a new track and closing all the existing loopholes, they are creating more confusion. 

me put off  that Madhav  has plans  of reuniting  Saltanat and Zaroon.. still have to see what happen's in tonights episode.. does Zaroon throttle Kainat or she gives him the dodge?.. esha.. we have to stick by the show.. we want to know how the cv's end it?

thanks for sharing your thoughts.. love hammie

@Hammie: Madhav has no other choice at the moment than re-uniting Zaroon and Saltanat, becoz he knows they are married and they need to be with each other. Even if he has feelings for her which I am not sure abt, he has to burn those too becoz she belongs to someone else. And Madhav is eaten by guilt, he just wants to do the right thing by bringing husband and wife together. How they deal with this situation is another chapter....in which Madhav cannot interfere. 

I just want to see how Saltanat will react once her memory is back. Will she forget abt Madhav and Krish ??? Will she forgive Zaroon for stabbing her ??? There are many questions tht are going on at the moment. But I do want Saltanats memory to be back, so tht she can take a very conscious decision when it comes to her life and future.

How Madhav and Krish are going to handle this separation from Kashish once she decides to go back to Shah Manzil is yet to be seen, especially Krish with all the pinky promises he took from her. What will be Kainaats role further is also yet to be seen, but I am almost sure she will stay around to cause havoc....