Gathbandhan

I am scared

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friends I jus started to watch this show after long time after leap after today's episode i am scared will dhanak marry kinsuk plz no yaar I like raghu dhanak pair i know she lovesmujhe who drama naming chahiye 😣☹

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

Friends I jus started to watch this show after long time after leap after today's episode i am scared will dhanak marry kinsuk plz no yaar I like raghu dhanak pair i know she lovesmujhe who drama naming chahiye 😣☹

Dont worry shaadi nhi hogi ,

But i want raghu 2 teach dhanak lesson 4 lifetime.

She always preches of law , what she is doing , is it not against law ??

Raghu is 10 times more stubborn then dhanak 

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Dont worry shaadi nhi hogi ,

But i want raghu 2 teach dhanak lesson 4 lifetime.

She always preches of law , what she is doing , is it not against law ??

Raghu is 10 times more stubborn then dhanak 

Yaa dhanak everytime opens bhagvatgeeta I front of raghu 😒 but takin away his kid from him is how far fair she should listen tohinm at least once but always apnahi bhashan shurooo

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa dhanak everytime opens bhagvatgeeta I front of raghu 😒 but takin away his kid from him is how far fair she should listen tohinm at least once but always apnahi bhashan shurooo

She is still legally married 2 raghu & still getting married 2 akshay.

Height of double standardism.

I hope raunak chooses raghu above dhanak & akshay 

It will be a perfect slap on dhanak's face

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

No way Raghu is going to let her get married.

She has gone mad

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shaadi ho bhi gaya toh kya? Raghu is still dhanak's legal husband and raunak's legal and biological father. Dhanak apparently forgot that divorce bina 2nd marriage is illegal. I'm glad isse police se nikaal diya. Aisa useless ips se woh beyman tawde better tha. Atleast he wasnt clueless about the most basic laws. 🤨 she's clearly lost it and her obsession with her son is just like maayi's obsession with raghu. Harmful to her son. I hope raghu uska yeh jo 2 rupees ki ego hain ise todh dale.

favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Shaadi ho bhi gaya toh kya? Raghu is still dhanak's legal husband and raunak's legal and biological father. Dhanak apparently forgot that divorce bina 2nd marriage is illegal. I'm glad isse police se nikaal diya. Aisa useless ips se woh beyman tawde better tha. Atleast he wasnt clueless about the most basic laws. 🤨 she's clearly lost it and her obsession with her son is just like maayi's obsession with raghu. Harmful to her son. I hope raghu uska yeh jo 2 rupees ki ego hain ise todh dale.

U are right in today’s precap raunak is missing I think Raghu did that I want Raghu to be strict with her and teach her lesson😏😳

U are right in today’s precap raunak is missing I think Raghu did that I want Raghu to be strict with her and teach her lesson😏😳

she was so gleeful about the divorce paper yesterday. but yeh raghu ka bhi na, he NEVER learns. bina padhe papers sign kar diya. already tiwari wala mamla bhool gaya idiot. inka kuch nahi ho sakhta. trp bhi sasta hi rahega jab tak they dont show raghu's smartness returning.

favjassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

she was so gleeful about the divorce paper yesterday. but yeh raghu ka bhi na, he NEVER learns. bina padhe papers sign kar diya. already tiwari wala mamla bhool gaya idiot. inka kuch nahi ho sakhta. trp bhi sasta hi rahega jab tak they dont show raghu's smartness returning.

Oh did he sighned papers yeh raghu bhi and this is not fair for dhanak how can she fool him satissvitri ki Batein karti hai stuppid an kya hogs yaar😧

Oh did he sighned papers yeh raghu bhi and this is not fair for dhanak how can she fool him satissvitri ki Batein karti hai stuppid an kya hogs yaar😧

meh. i just hope dhanak custody kho de rounak ka. apne aap hi raghu k paas wapas chali jayegi. waise bhi her morals change according to convenience.