Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's all about dealing with teenager.i feel... 

I am blank Now... I thought he will be mad at Babita bcoz she slapped Minni but here he is mad at Minni.... 

Donmo what's going on and now the trio fends are in the truck... I hope they won't show Minni going away and then leap.... 🤬🤪

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-porankisrilata

I am blank Now... I thought he will be mad at Babita bcoz she slapped Minni but here he is mad at Minni.... 

Donmo what's going on and now the trio fends are in the truck... I hope they won't show Minni going away and then leap.... 🤬🤪

Why is he mad at her? 

And why is Mini consoling the Khuranas? Is this all supposed to be a repeat of shaadi MU where they all think HS is behaving like a stepfather? 🙄🙄🙄

Mehh. Abhi Abhi toh Yeh solve hua tha. Back to this? Great 🤦‍♀️....HS in his joru ka ghulam mode getting hyper over Babita ke tears is annoying. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-porankisrilata

Minnie must have surely said something bad to make Babita slap her. HS might have found out about it and got mad at her for it. As it is he doesn't appreciate the way she talks so rudely to Babes.

As for the truck thing, I think that's just M & P trying to cheer Minnie up. Because I doubt Minnie will run away leaving her grandparents behind.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Okay so I'm now fed up of Mini covering up her sadness or whatever it is with fake smiles. 

No matter what they do I'll never take her to be a dukhiyaari bahu and HS a villain as duplicate baap. Period.

This ain't working now. Aren't makers done yet, glorifying Mini?

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-Mishti_Dahi

Okay so I'm now fed up of Mini covering up her sadness or whatever it is with fake smiles. 

No matter what they do I'll never take her to be a dukhiyaari bahu and HS a villain as duplicate baap. Period.

This ain't working now. Aren't makers done yet, glorifying Mini?

Nope! Abhi toh bohot kuch bacha hai dekhne or sun ne ke liye.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aur hoga mini ki glorification... bichari dukhiyari getting tortured by her own mother and duplicate baap  🤪... I don’t buy the BS makers are selling with this.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-asmaanixx

Nope! Abhi toh bohot kuch bacha hai dekhne or sun ne ke liye.

Phirse yahi loop! Damn I wanted Mini angry at HS in return and storm off.

Kab tak yeh daily soap aasun pochkar fake hasna chalta rahega? I'm feeling so disconnected from her right now. I don't want such mahaan people.

Nahi ho raha hai mujhse aur. Phirse HS duplicate baap kehlayega aur Mini bechaari beti. 🤬

Seriously Gur, I'm DONEEEEE.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-LoveInAutumn26

Aur hoga mini ki glorification... bichari dukhiyari getting tortured by her own mother and duplicate baap  🤪... I don’t buy the BS makers are selling with this.

EXACTLY! To hell with makers. Iss janam mein toh khud Mini kahegi toh bhi main nahi maanongi ki HS uspar zulm karta hai.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

HS and Babes the Villain 

And poor Mini and Khuranas. 

Mini overhearing some conversation from outside of HS and Babes room. Not full but half and misunderstanding— 🤣 ab aaya na ITV wala twist. 

🥳