Bahu Begum

Bahu Begum and Creepy relationships

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Not watching episodes regularly.... But what I have seen a series of creepy relationships 

Azaan - Noor - This one takes the cake and fits the definition of creepy perfectly. Friendship is a beautiful platonic relationship, it is not friendship if one of the friend is trying to get into pants of another friend, on top of this Noor-Azaan act like siblings, I am not the one to judge or set limitations for friendship but surely a friend doesn't try to seduce her best friend. Azaan is an ideal male for everyone here, isn't he leading Noor on? When she clearly told him that she wants to marry him, why didn't he limit his closeness with her? This girl has carnal feelings for him, she is guilty and feeling bad for whatever she did.... Does it mean that her feelings for him have changed? Why's Azaan not cautious around her after all that has transpired between them? 

What creeps me out is how they act like siblings "Wo meri ammi hai" "To wo meri bhi ammi hai"........*Chokes* 

Shayra - Azaan - This couple has a considerable amount of goodwill among audiences have noticed it (I hope people don't attack me for saying this) I don't see anything. Actors are good looking. Isn't this odd how Shayra keeps running away from him, like she doesn't want him to touch her? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Not watching episodes regularly.... But what I have seen a series of creepy relationships 

Azaan - Noor - This one takes the cake and fits the definition of creepy perfectly. Friendship is a beautiful platonic relationship, it is not friendship if one of the friend is trying to get into pants of another friend, on top of this Noor-Azaan act like siblings, I am not the one to judge or set limitations for friendship but surely a friend doesn't try to seduce her best friend. Azaan is an ideal male for everyone here, isn't he leading Noor on? When she clearly told him that she wants to marry him, why didn't he limit his closeness with her? This girl has carnal feelings for him, she is guilty and feeling bad for whatever she did.... Does it mean that her feelings for him have changed? Why's Azaan not cautious around her after all that has transpired between them? 

What creeps me out is how they act like siblings "Wo meri ammi hai" "To wo meri bhi ammi hai"........*Chokes* 

Shayra - Azaan - This couple has a considerable amount of goodwill among audiences have noticed it (I hope people don't attack me for saying this) I don't see anything. Actors are good looking. Isn't this odd how Shayra keeps running away from him, like she doesn't want him to touch her? 

Fruity 🤗

Tum bhi aya karo koi hai hi nahi yaha 

Azaan aur Noor ka friendship hai ki kya hai kuch pata nahi hai. Noor ko Azaan ka JISM aur JAAN chahiye aur Azaan ko Shayra chahiye isme sabse badi bevkoof Shayra hai jo Noor ko rahne de rahi hai isko Saap ghar me rakhne ka shauk hai

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly fruity that is what annoys me i and i left the show just read the comment here.

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Exactly my thoughts! 👏👏👏👏👏

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Right now nothing makes sense. 

Azaan is not an ideal male character. Even glorified Indian telly male leads are never ideal. It's just that their actions can be justified to an extent based on factors like how the screenplay presents them, actors' portrayal etc. So are most telly relationships (across shows/channels) creepy to varying degrees. 

I think it's only in comparison with other two leads, in the domain of this show, that Azaan gets credited as a better character and rightfully so. Until Noor suddenly had a change of heart, Azaan never led on Noor. On the contrary he was mean/condescending towards her because of her sexual advances/games etc etc which imho was apt for the situation. It's his gold fish memory AFTER she "granted" divorce that is unbelievable and obviously can be interpreted in many ways. Credit to lazier than lazy writing! 👏 Not only Azaan, the entire family has nonchalantly taken to husband snatching as a mundane event. The relationships now are definitely creepy. 

Shayra- She almost always went over my head so cannot comment much. ShaZaan chemistry- well that's subjective and to each her/his own. 

Noor- well 🤣 I'm sure I do not have the cognitive abilities to fathom her shades!😆 But I could have taken her character still better had they not shown her trying to get physical with him. That ruined everything!! 

Suffice to say that the "Aur Noorie theek ho gayi" track has compromised every character to the point of no return. Only drama can save the show now. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Right now nothing makes sense. 

Azaan is not an ideal male character. Even glorified Indian telly male leads are never ideal. It's just that their actions can be justified to an extent based on factors like how the screenplay presents them, actors' portrayal etc. So are most telly relationships (across shows/channels) creepy to varying degrees. 

I think it's only in comparison with other two leads, in the domain of this show, that Azaan gets credited as a better character and rightfully so. Until Noor suddenly had a change of heart, Azaan never led on Noor. On the contrary he was mean/condescending towards her because of her sexual advances/games etc etc which imho was apt for the situation. It's his gold fish memory AFTER she "granted" divorce that is unbelievable and obviously can be interpreted in many ways. Credit to lazier than lazy writing! 👏 Not only Azaan, the entire family has nonchalantly taken to husband snatching as a mundane event. The relationships now are definitely creepy. 

Shayra- She almost always went over my head so cannot comment much. ShaZaan chemistry- well that's subjective and to each her/his own. 

Noor- well 🤣 I'm sure I do not have the cognitive abilities to fathom her shades!😆 But I could have taken her character still better had they not shown her trying to get physical with him. That ruined everything!! 

Suffice to say that the "Aur Noorie theek ho gayi" track has compromised every character to the point of no return. Only drama can save the show now. 

@bold - THIS!! 

You have written in TRP thread that they didn't give us a chance to connect with Shaira, Azaan and Noor. They dived into the main plot too quickly, Noor was ruined like there's no tomorrow, when we connected with Shazaan, they had to butcher them for Noor. 

Shaira birthday celebration promo with Bepanah Pyar correlated Noor with villain of Bepanah Pyar, then they build up everything to show Noor trying to kill Shaira, suddenly Noor had a 180° change and everyone forgave her. Razia is a hypocrite for forgiving Noor for trying to kill Shaira and punishing Suraiya - Asgar for a money fraud. Shouldn't Azaan and Shaira be more important to a mother? What can we say when this mother does not remember that she has a daughter too, all she cares about is Noor and Yasmin. Noor would have been forgiven and accepted given the redemption track was there, she got everything without having to pay for her feeds. 

@TM -

Shaira loves Azaan and she runs away from him when he is romancing her in public, she doesn't stop him in their bedroom at night. It is stupid how Noor and Khalid enter a bedroom of newly married couple without a thought about their state. Weeks after their marriage, they are yet to spend a night together. 

Azaan does not touch Noor like he did before she made advances towards him, if you noticed he didn't hug her back the other night when she hugged him after Suraiya threatened her. He doesn't want to push her or make her feel terrible about her terrible self, he is maintaining that she doesn't get any wrong ideas from his end

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold - THIS!! 

You have written in TRP thread that they didn't give us a chance to connect with Shaira, Azaan and Noor. They dived into the main plot too quickly, Noor was ruined like there's no tomorrow, when we connected with Shazaan, they had to butcher them for Noor. 

Shaira birthday celebration promo with Bepanah Pyar correlated Noor with villain of Bepanah Pyar, then they build up everything to show Noor trying to kill Shaira, suddenly Noor had a 180° change and everyone forgave her. Razia is a hypocrite for forgiving Noor for trying to kill Shaira and punishing Suraiya - Asgar for a money fraud. Shouldn't Azaan and Shaira be more important to a mother? What can we say when this mother does not remember that she has a daughter too, all she cares about is Noor and Yasmin. Noor would have been forgiven and accepted given the redemption track was there, she got everything without having to pay for her feeds. 

@TM -

Shaira loves Azaan and she runs away from him when he is romancing her in public, she doesn't stop him in their bedroom at night. It is stupid how Noor and Khalid enter a bedroom of newly married couple without a thought about their state. Weeks after their marriage, they are yet to spend a night together. 

Azaan does not touch Noor like he did before she made advances towards him, if you noticed he didn't hug her back the other night when she hugged him after Suraiya threatened her. He doesn't want to push her or make her feel terrible about her terrible self, he is maintaining that she doesn't get any wrong ideas from his end

👏  aise points bataya karo Ab episode dekh hi rahi ho to written update bhi de diya karo tumhare analysis ke bina mujhe kuch samaj nahi ata, itna bhav mat khao 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

👏  aise points bataya karo Ab episode dekh hi rahi ho to written update bhi de diya karo tumhare analysis ke bina mujhe kuch samaj nahi ata, itna bhav mat khao 

😂 Will you stop sending me a thousand message every day? I have posted something 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

😂 Will you stop sending me a thousand message every day? I have posted something 

Reply kyo nahi karti ek bar me 😕

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@bold - THIS!! 

@TM -

I binged it.... You are right he did not hug her back... Again he went all cuddly with her on dinner table... I would be very conscious around someone who forced himself on me... I would never allow him to touch me... We go back being friends,....  I will maintain a decent distance from him. 

My reply in bold