Posted: 4 years ago

1st episode - 1.2

0.9 for whole week

Originally posted by Nicky-nish

1st episode - 1.2

0.9 for whole week

Means after 1st ep , people are rejecting this show as this show is highly on fictional side and distortion of mythology. SP should understand only VFX are not going to get this show TRP, if u play with religious sentiments people will downright reject it. TRP is showing people are objecting and not watching this show. Below 1 means this show will soon shut up also in future.

Originally posted by magicalM

Means after 1st ep , people are rejecting this show as this show is highly on fictional side and distortion of mythology. SP should understand only VFX are not going to get this show TRP, if u play with religious sentiments people will downright reject it. TRP is showing people are objecting and not watching this show. Below 1 means this show will soon shut up also in future.

I am afraid I don't understand how TRP works as I don't follow it much, can you please explain how it is doing as compared to other shows and what is the highest TRP that a show can have? 

Originally posted by crystalmoon

I am afraid I don't understand how TRP works as I don't follow it much, can you please explain how it is doing as compared to other shows and what is the highest TRP that a show can have? 

I will tell you in short. TRP below 1.5 is not considered good especially for Star Plus whose other shows are doing well in terms of TRP. Namah's opening TRP is 0.9 which is not good. The show needs the TRP of atleast 1.5 to survive otherwise the channel will shut the show soon.

There is no limit set for highest TRP it can be 3, 4.

Edited by Nicky-nish - 4 years ago

Viewers watched 1st epi because promos were looking promising but the 1st epi itself came out as a disappointment. U said it right makers should think twice before playing with mythology. Spending so much money on vfx doesn't work if the story is bad.

Viewers not Paid Mitratha attention for Sitara 😛😎 for which they almost trolling Mytho like this 🤪 kuch bhi dikhavo VFX hai Toh Sab dekhlenge 😎😉 at this Slot with Less vfx and focus more on Mytho scripts work well Star+ Team😛 

Originally posted by Nicky-nish

I will tell you in short. TRP below 1.5 is not considered good especially for Star Plus whose other shows are doing well in terms of TRP. Namah's opening TRP is 0.9 which is not good. The show needs the TRP of atleast 1.5 to survive otherwise the channel will shut the show soon.

There is no limit set for highest TRP it can be 3, 4.

Oh, Thankyou. 

CV's need to put up some amazing content to make it salvageable then, cause I am losing interest with each episode. Seeing as the amount they spent on CGI it was a huge investment hopefully it start cashing upon the viewers soon.  

Oh, Thankyou. 

CV's need to put up some amazing content to make it salvageable then, cause I am losing interest with each episode. Seeing as the amount they spent on CGI it was a huge investment hopefully it start cashing upon the viewers soon.  

DKDM was so successful i think because of Mohit Raina and Mouni roy chemistry and a certain mystery was there in story and palace story and beautiful bgm and songs❤️. Vaishnodevi is also doing good till now. Namah i have already lost interest in it.

Oh, Thankyou. 

I have already lost interest in this show. True, the investment was huge. Makers need to work on storyline otherwise the show won't be able to survive.

DKDM was so successful i think because of Mohit Raina and Mouni roy chemistry and a certain mystery was there in story and palace story and beautiful bgm and songs❤️. Vaishnodevi is also doing good till now. Namah i have already lost interest in it.

Yes DKDM was something else entirely, It was in many ways what a mythological series should be. The stories are all out there as CV's it is just there job to provide a firm time structure and provide philosophical reasoning behind the actions of characters. 

But in Namah it is all Golmaal hain bhain sab Golmaal hain.