Shukla saab in labor room - Expecting mommies sulking

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Highlight of the episode was Shukla saab enduring the labor pain and torture, and expecting mommies sulking outside "Breaaaaaaaaaaaaaath, Breaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath". Nonetheless, Shukla saab took it like a champ and delivered 👏

Asim was a quitter, a whiny baby giving lame excuses on bhai-behen rishta, it was a task dude, then his "tu phhattu tu phattu" rants with Paras was annoying 🤡

No matter how fake Sana aka Shehnaz looks, this girl is a riot when gets the screen space 

Arti is coming across as weak abla naari and for some reason I always thought she was loud and obnoxious 

Paras is here to stay, lambi race ka ghoda.

Mahira was totally owned by Koena today 😆

Rashmi didi "Sid ko thanda acha lagta hai" hayeeee  

Shefali killed the task loved her vampish style but also good to see her sticking to Arti and consoling her after the task.

Sidharth Dey what a sleazy tharki begging for a kiss "ek chummi tu humka udhar deyi DEY 😆 like behti ganga mai haath dhona types 🤪

Edited by doc.z - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh God 🤣 This post cracked me up.

Doc. Z , you are too good👏👍🏼

Keep  supplying khatiyas 😆

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree with every word except Shifali. I dont like the way she talks but she is here to stay for long as no one in the house have the courage to be the villain.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My least favorite contestant is Siddhartha Dey, he's next level tharki & disgusting. Every time i see him, i cringe. That man is a total embarrassment. I hope Salman kicks him out this week.

Koena slayed the task with her smartness & wit. Sid Shukla was indeed star of the show! I also loved how Sid Shukla called out Arti's abla nari crying nautanki.. such a fake!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Atonement

Agree with every word except Shifali. I dont like the way she talks but she is here to stay for long as no one in the house have the courage to be the villain.

As Sid Shukla said, there's no other way Shefali could've gotten them up from the chair by just talking. She had to go personal.. infact since Shefali was able to get a reaction outta Arti, she won! She wasn't being a vamp, but just doing her task very well. 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

My least favorite contestant is Siddhartha Dey, he's next level tharki & disgusting. Every time i see him, i cringe. That man is a total embarrassment. I hope Salman kicks him out this week.

Koena slayed the task with her smartness & wit. Sid Shukla was indeed star of the show! I also loved how Sid Shukla called out Arti's abla nari crying nautanki.. such a fake!

SAME HERE! That guy Sid Dey is giving me creepy and such tharki vibes. Just looking at him talking makes me uncomfortable. 🤢 I didn't like how he was acting in front of Ameesha nor the way he was asking for kisses from Shahnaz! 🤢

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

So Dr Zji after all those hours of labour pain....Shukla saab ne dono mummyion ke liye kya deliver kiya ???

Ladka ya ladki ???😳

Ya phir dono ...boy and girl one each for each mummy to take care off 🥳

Dr-Zatka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Oh God 🤣 This post cracked me up.

Doc. Z , you are too good👏👍🏼

Keep  supplying khatiyas 😆

Arey this post wasn't that great but thanks 😃

Z-D khatiya biness (business) is blooming inventory is depleting with BB13 in full swing 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

So Dr Zji after all those hours of labour pain....Shukla saab ne dono mummyion ke liye kya deliver kiya ???

Ladka ya ladki ???😳

Ya phir dono ...boy and girl one each for each mummy to take care off 🥳

ParAs huye 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: doc.z

Arey this post wasn't that great but thanks 😃

Z-D khatiya biness (business) is blooming inventory is depleting with BB13 in full swing 

😆

Btwn, whom are you supporting ?

I didn't like anyone except Koena bit today I have started liking Shefali Bagga. What about you?