Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

I LOVE this Prerna

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I am absolutely loving this Prerna. I missed this Prerna, the one with the emotional strength and love in her. Her interaction with Anurag made me feel like she's just longing for someone to share the pain she's been putting herself through this whole time. No one knows about it but Anurag understands it nonetheless. 

I also want to touch on Prerna's role in her marriage with Bajaj. If there were conditions put forth when two people married then it's not fair that there are high expectations that the marriage will uphold. The foundation of the marriage is a sham so anything built on that would just be wobbly at best. This marriage happened because two people needed something from each other. Before Bajaj and Prerna got married, they each told the other of a checklist of the things expected out of the marriage. Prerna wished that Anurag would be out of jail and Bajaj wanted Prerna's loyalty. The loyalty, at least at that time did strongly indicate that she would be Kuki's caretaker. Prerna is doing exactly what she's supposed to do, being Kuki's mother, even supporting Bajaj when she can, and most of the time hiding her pain and sadness about how she ended up in this marriage. Once again, Prerna had told Bajaj that her body and soul belonged to Anurag and Bajaj was A-okay with that, Prerna had told Bajaj they wouldn't have any real husband-wife relationship and Bajaj was A-okay with that, so the standard of their marriage should not be compared to one that's happened without any conditions. The marriage was situational so how can anyone expect Prerna to pretend like she's the perfect wife? Prerna is proving time and again that she is and will always be in love with Anurag. He understands her pain, the sadness in her eyes because he's the one that she was supposed to spend the rest of her life with. Today's episode just further solidified that. 

The thread that connects Bajaj and Prerna is Kuki. Their relationship starts and ends with Kuki. It's funny that Bajaj assumes that if Anurag is out of the way then he will get Prerna and all will be right in the world. He's overlooking the fact that Prerna feels almost no emotional connection with Bajaj. The snippets we've seen of these two's "close moments" never indicated that Prerna feels something for Bajaj. And everytime Prerna has shown support to Bajaj, Kuki was the reason for it. Kuki needs her father. As her mother (eyeroll), Prerna wants Kuki to have her father in her life.  The loyalty card is is at play here again. Prerna's loyalty is the maternal instinct/love she has for Kuki, not even for Bajaj tbh. Now I'm intrigued to see how Prerna handles her emotional needs vs the deal she's made with Bajaj. 

Disclaimer: As always, this aint a war zone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Strangely this is the first time that i cant really say that i side prerna or i love her for this. Its the first time this happened to me from the time i am watching....i can feel her pain though.....she is in a tragic situation and i feel its high time she needs to stand up for herself. Talk to bajaj upfront about it .....that she cant be in this relation anymore and wants a divorce. 

She now isnt longing for anurag.....she wants a life with anurag and she loves him too much and has no strength to let him go.....she needs to speak that up....yun showing her weakness to anurag wont work.....it will just put bazaz in rage. I personally feel when loyality was talked about at marriage time....it had no relations with kuki....bazaz wanted loyality for himself.....bajaj sounded very clear with that....he never said beti ke liye loyality chahiye. 

And then what i personally believe......when you are bonded in marriage with someone.....you need to respect that.....anurag ke liye toh is shaadi ki kabhi koi ahmiyat nahi thi but ab prerna bhi hadein bhool rahi hain......this is wrong.......i dont say she doesnt have the right to be with the person she loves.....she definitely has the right too....but end the marriage before proceeding in that direction. Physical closeness with anurag while she is married to bajaj wont work....her rote huye halke se anurag ka haath hathana wont work either for me. 

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is what I have been saying. If they had shown Pre's side of longing and heartbreak through out seeing the way Anurag is broken over this whole time, it would have really been a good track and continuity would have been maintained. I'm not saying being close with him physically like today she is being. But more in her own time and in her monologues they could have shown her hearbreak too. But then guess CVs were trying to see if story could be taken in a different tangent altogether so I guess there is nothing to say.

But I have always maintined that considering that Bajaj agreed that he wants nothing from Pre when they agreed for the marriage and later clarified being Kuki's mom which Pre agreed Bajaj desevers....NOTHING, literally nothing from Pre. What ever basic decency and humanity she had shown toward Bajaj is her's to give and take...

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bajaj Proposal ( For everyone to read....Prerna has not done ehsan on bajaj by marrying him. )

Prerna - Basu publication ke shares joh aapki company ne khareede the woh aur anurag ki rihayi ke papers. Uske liye kya keemat chahiye aapko. 

Bajaj - Seedhi seedhi deal karne mein koi maza nahi hain......mere paas ek proposal hain aapke liye. Sacrificial proposal. 

Prerna - Joh bhi hain .....its okay. Joh bhi hain....main karne ke liye tayaar hoon. 

Bajaj - Kisi ke liye kuch bhi. 

Prerna - Kisi ke liye nahi....anurag ke liye. Anurag mere liye sab kuch hain. 

Bajaj- Wao....itna pyar anurag ke liye .....jis sacrifice ki main baat kar raha hoon .....anurag ki azaadi aapko bhaari na pad jaaye ( joh ab pad rahi hain bhaari). 

Prerna - I dont care. Joh kuch bhi hain main karne ke liye tayaar hoon. Anurag ke liye kuch bhi....bataiyee. 

Bajaj - Emotional hona galat baat nahi hai.....par phir bhi ek baat kahoonga .....ek baar soach toh lijiye ki mera sacrifice hain kya. 

Prerna - Main jaanti hoon main kisse deal kar rahi hoon mr bajaj. Aap joh bhi kahenge main woh karne ke kiye tayaar hoon. Anurag ke liye kuch bhi....chahe woh koi bhi sacrifice ho main karne ke liye tayaar hoon. Anurag ko saath lekar hi jaongi main. 

Bajaj - Business deal terms and conditions par based hoti hain....aapne mujhe bata diya ki aapki terms kya hain aur deal done bhi kar di par abhi tak aapko yeh nahi pata ki meri condition kya hain. That's not signs of good business. 

Prerna - Business, loss, profit sab aapki dictionary mein hoga.....aapko yeh shabd samajhte honge. Theek hain fine....isse bhj hum deal ka naam de hi dete hain....lekin yeh mere liye deal nahi hain....yeh mere liye pyar hain joh main anurag se karti hoon. Aur main anurag ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon.....kisi bhi had tak jaa sakti hoon aur main usse saath mein leke jaongi....kyonki jab tak anurag hain na....tab tak mere paas sab kuch hain. 

Bajaj - Sab kuchhh......toh sabkuch khone waali hain aap. Meri demand hain ki anurag ko chudane ke liye aapko anurag ko chodna hoga.

Prerna - Matlab 

Bajaj - Matlab the deal is.....ki aapko anurag ko chodkar shaadi karni hogi mujhse. 

This is bajaj proposal.....clearly states that anurag ko chodna hoga...sab kuch khone waali hain aap......chudane ke liye chodna hoga..... bajaj said that he wont control her emotions.....so she can love anurag all her life, that wont matter.....but he never allowed her to go and touch anurag with all the love. Marriage meant marriage.....no marriage allows that.......she was supposed to leave anurag........usne apna sab kuch khona accept kiya tha. Bajaj achanak se nahi demand kar raha hain ki usse aur anurag ko doori banani hogi. He had said that from the very beginning. His mujhe apne liye chahiye pyar doesnt apply to the deal at all.....that i agree. 

FifthEmperor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bajaj asked for one thing and she couldn't even give him that 👎🏼

So much for the righteous and LOYAL Prerna.

There's a term we use to describe women like Prerna where I live, but I'm not sure if it is allowed on here.

Edited by FifthEmperor - 4 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Same 

I'm glad that she's expressing her emotions now 

Glad that makers understood she's too a human... 

She can't act like loyal wife every time 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I hope people now don't tag this prerna as sasi prerna like  how they tagged her during anu komo marriage. 

She has proved again and again that she is the worst FL character written in the history of ITV.

For all the situation she is in, she is solo responsible for it and what making me laugh big time is even now she is not ready to tell the father of her kid that she is pregnant with his child. 

I know next week a big bomb is going to be exploded and I'm waiting for that to happen. 

I have no sympathy either for anurag or even prerna. 

Even now anurag is not ready after seeing this side of prerna to ask her or even think that  why she married bajaj in the first place? 

I have no issues if they showed all this after divorce. But being officially married to someone else even if they don't share a husband and wife relationship or the circumstances they got married. 

This is totally unacceptable. You can say I'm narrow minded if you want but that's my pov. 

Cheers 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Prerna is coming across as a characterless woman who is married yet playing along with her ex. Nothing more than that at this point. And I dont see how I can even like this Prerna. If this is strength, then it must be a new meaning in today's world, but staying married to someone yet having extra marital affair makes one loose character. I do not have any other word to describe it. Whether this is a marriage or blackmail or deal marriage etc etc is a different question, but on multiple occasions Prerna has confessed she considers this as marriage. So to her, she is aware she is married, yet fanning her ex's emotions. This is the definition of an extra marital affair. 

Any opinion to counter this is welcome. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Same 

I'm glad that she's expressing her emotions now 

Glad that makers understood she's too a human... 

She can't act like loyal wife every time 

that's the problem. she's acting as a loyal wife and peet peeche doing emotional EMA with soulmate. isn't it pathetic. instead of doing these pathetic acts, she should stand for herself and reveal the truth, break all the ties with DEAL husband and go back to soulmate. have some respect girl and break the marriage for once and all.

FifthEmperor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Prerna is coming across as a characterless woman who is married yet playing along with her ex. Nothing more than that at this point. And I dont see how I can even like this Prerna. If this is strength, then it must be a new meaning in today's world, but staying married to someone yet having extra marital affair makes one loose character. I do not have any other word to describe it. Whether this is a marriage or blackmail or deal marriage etc etc is a different question, but on multiple occasions Prerna has confessed she considers this as marriage. So to her, she is aware she is married, yet fanning her ex's emotions. This is the definition of an extra marital affair. 

Any opinion to counter this is welcome. 

I can't believe people aren't seeing that. Are the shippers that blind that they can't see a married woman showing affection to someone who isn't her husband behind her husband's back?...

Just because the producers have sugar-coated it doesn't make it right.

If the writers have shown anything, Bajaj deserves better than Prerna and can do better. Prerna and Anurag are perfect for each other, they're as pathetic as one another.

Edited by FifthEmperor - 4 years ago