Patiala Babes

Trial period and Parenting Styles - Page 5

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: porankisrilata

Ha Ha koi. That nahi ki babita won't admit about their marriage being love marriage initially... But this cracked me up like beeji will help her admitting.... Beeji ne jal kukdi ho jana hai.... 🤣

These writers like to flip the characters against expectations.....lol sab log Beeji ko jal kukdi banna expect kar rahe hain.....kahin yeh na nikle ki Beeji apni "mitti ke ghade banaake lowe ho gaya with Daadu"  waali story sunaa ke phir se bond kar le Babita ke saath and Babita ko Dheere Jalna yaad aa jaaye😛🤣

They can bond over the fact that they fell in love with their respective husbands by making mitti ke ghade😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I guess inke liye spice is in whatever sex they manage to have in this marriage, bas😆

Otherwise spice toh chhodo, namak bhi nahin hai.....bina namak ki khichdi ban chuke hain yeh😆

True... Beswaad khichdi.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I now get and understand what Babes is going through, with regards to MiMi . No mom would like a guy friend of her daughter to stay over at home (I mean not alone had it been like “Mai aagaya” party day she won’t mind) There will always be a bit tension in her mind, yes I hate that Log Kya Kahege But if Babes fears about Mini’s safety I am ok(tough Mickey is not a chepad) but log kya kahege 🙄

LOL yes, for once, they are showing something in character for Babita and not a random tantrum 😆....

Let’s see how they all understand each other’s POV in the course of this. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes he did say it, but obviously did not have this in mind when he said it.

I think the precape we see Mini and Mickey holding hands was a bit much, after all he came from the Hospital and was treated there. So why was there all that drama going on with the Khuranas and Mickey. Its not good.

I think that she has been taking him out on her scotty and he is holding her by the waist and people are passing comments about Babita and Mini is not nice.

What Madam Mini forgets is that had her parents still been married, and people saw it they would pass comments about her and Mickey and Ashok would or Babita would have reacted the same way and she would have got a tight slap and she will get a reputation this way as well.

And if She brings up one more time that she got her Babes married and she should forget what people say. Just to justify her going out with her soulmate friend, than I too am going to slap her as well.

Mickey is rich so why does he not take taxis or better still go back to the Village.

Suddenly all her Studies have gone out of the window and she has missed so much and with exams around the corner, Babits has a right to be concerned as She has stopped studying again.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@AreYaar missing your episode discussion thread today although I am a silent reader mostly 😆

Edited by Meghna_IshRa - 4 years ago