💙 ShaHi : A LoVe WaR 💙

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So here is my second #One_shot_story of ShaHi πŸ’™

As we know that there r many misunderstandings between ShaHi and bcz of this they r not talking to each other like they used to do...!!!πŸ’”

So today Juhi again Ask to Shashank that why he fired her from Sanjivani??πŸ’”

Juhi- Sir m janna chahti hu k apne mujhe Sanjivani se ku nikala 😭

Shashank- I’m sorry Juhi... M jaanta hu maine tumhe bht tkleef di h mgr ab purani baaton ko ydd krne ka koi faiyda nii jo ho gya use bhul jao...!!!πŸ˜…

Juhi- kaise bhul Jau Sir... Apne mujhe bina btaye Sanjivani se jaane ko kh dia aur mujhe meri glti tk ni pta...!!! Itne waqt maine apne wjh ni puchi mgr jbse Anjali ne wo sb kha usk bdd m wjh janna chahti hu...πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Shashank- Juhi purani baatein krk bss tkleef hogi Aur kuch ni πŸ’”

Juhi- Dr. Shashank kya mera itna b haq ni k m wjh jaan sku? Apko mujhe btana pdega k apne aisa ku kia 😑

Shashank- Thk h Juhi m btata hu bss tum shanti se smjhne ki koshish krna... Maine tumhe Sanjivani se nikala kuk Dr.Rahul be kha tha... aur m ni chahta tha ki meri wjh se tumhri married life m koi b prblm ho πŸ’™πŸ˜…

Juhi-Aap dono ne mujhse bina puche meri zindgi ka itna bda decision kaise lelia πŸ’”

Shashank- Juhi m jaanta hu maine glt kia mgr mujhe is waqt yhi shii lga hπŸ˜‡

Juhi- Apka ye sacrifice bekar gya Dr. Shashank...!!!!πŸ’”Gud bye...!!!πŸ’” 

And thn we all knw abt ShaHi’s arguement over machine infront of Vardhan...!!!!πŸ˜‘

They have different opinions and Shashank was hurt by Juhi’s behaviour towards him...!!!πŸ’”

He was alone...!!! he thought that juhi supprt him but he was wrong...!!!πŸ’”πŸ˜Ά

No one is there to support him although we knw that Anjali didn’t support him from starting and now Juhi did the same...!!!πŸ’”

This breaks him a lot πŸ’”πŸ’”

Apart from this All the other doctors r planning for a party to celebrate ShaHi first surgery together after 15 years so they decided to give Both of them a Party..!!!😍

They planned everything and thn they invited ShaHi for the party but Shashank rejects the invitation just bcz he don’t want to see Dr. Juhi bcz he was badly hurt by her actions and he don’t evn wanna talk to her...!!!βœŒπŸ»πŸ’”

But after so many requests of Other doctors he decided to come...!!!πŸ’™

And on the other hand Juhi realises her mistake and go for apologies to Shashank but Shashank ignore him and go away...!!!πŸ˜‚

Juhi didn’t like this but she knw that Shashank is really very upset...!!!πŸ˜’

So she tries so many times to talk to him but everytime Shashank ignores her Although he was talking to everybody except Juhi so this made Juhi irritated and insecure...!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜–

Juhi decided to talk to him in Party...πŸ’™

She decided to get ready well to impress Dr. Shashank...!!!😍πŸ”₯

So the time has come Juhi arrived at the Party and everyone was already there but Juhi’s eyes was only searching Dr. Shashank...πŸ’™

She was so desperate to meet him and clear out everything....!!!πŸ˜πŸ’™

She only wants Dr. Shashank’s compliment that how’s she looking bcz She only gets ready for him..!!!πŸ˜›πŸ’™

She arrived so everyone welcomed her and compliment her but without any delay she asked for Dr. Shashank..!!!πŸ’™

Dr. Shashank had already arrived so she go to meet him..!!😌

Juhi-Hii Sir..!!! Uh r looking handsome asusual..!!!πŸ˜πŸ’™

Shashank-Hii Dr.Juhi m..!!! Kuch kaam tha apko?

Juhi-Aise ku kh rhe h bina kisi kaam k m apse btt ni kr skti kya ?πŸ˜•

Shashank-kr skti ho but mujhe abhi btt ni krni excuse me plz ✌🏻

Juhi Shashank ko rokne k liye Uska hath pkdti h and then there was an eye contact between them for sometime...!!!😍πŸ”₯πŸ’‘

Aur thn 

Juhi- Sir plz mujhe apse btt krni h bs ek brr meri btt sun lijiye πŸ˜”

Shashank- Thk h btao kya khna chahti ho πŸ’™

Juhi- Sir I’m srry.. I knw jo maine kia wo bht glt nd I’m really very sorry for that mujhe bss bht gussa aara tha and that’s why I did all of that...!!! I’m really very sir πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

Shashank- It’s ok Juhi I hope tumhra gussa ab khtm ho gya hoga πŸ˜‡

Juhi- Sir ab jb apne mujhe maaf kr dia h to kya  hm apne rishte ki(bolte-bolte ruk jaati h and uh can imagine Shashank’s reactionπŸ˜‚) I mean hmari beech jo b hua use bhul kr ek Nyi shruwaat kr skte h?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ά

Shashank- Yes ofcourse..!!! Waise b hm dono ek dusre k bina(and this time Shashank ruk jaate hπŸ˜‚and Juhi was literally happy and desperate to listen This but Shashank btt chnge kr deta h) I mean hm doctors h to hme ek dusre k support ki zrurt hπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Juhi-Ji sir uh r right(in a little upset tone bcz she was expecting something elseπŸ˜‚)

Shashank - excuse me juhi m tumse bdd m milta hu baki sbse bhi mil lu afterall unhne hi ye party di hπŸ’™

Juhi- Ji sir πŸ˜”

Juhi seriously don’t want him to go but she said yes...!!!πŸ˜…πŸ’™

There was something between them that they knw...!!!πŸ˜πŸ’™Something that attracts them towards each other...😍Something that they can feel but can’t understand...πŸ’™Sometime that makes them possessive abt each other..!!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Juhi was upset bcz Shashank didn’t compliment her...!!😒

He didn’t say anything that how’s she looking and he’s talking to other people😏

Juhi was angry too bcz she only wants Shashank’s complimentπŸ’™

And then Suddenly a announcement happen..!!! And that is for the couple dance πŸ˜πŸ’™

Someone - To party m thoda sa environment aur acha krne k liye ab hm dance krenge and there is a twist..!!!! Yha kuch chits h ek ek krk hme chits uthani h aur usm jiska naam hoga wo apka partner hoga...!!!!

After this Juhi was excited bcz she wants Dr. Shashank as her partner but on the other side the was b scared too bcz of chits selection bcz whatif uska partner koi aur hua to..!!!πŸ’”

Sbki chits select ho gyii but un chits m na Juhi ka naam tha aur na hi Dr. Shashank kaπŸ™„

Thn everyone was asking ki Juhi aur Shashank ka naam ku ni h..!!!

And the main twist is they r partners in dance already πŸ’™

Everyone wants to see them dancing together so they all decided to make them partners already and this is going to happen first time so everyone was excited to see them πŸ˜πŸ’™

After this Juhi was soo damnn happy but she’s still upset with Shashank bcz he didn’t say anything to compliment her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And the dance begins πŸ’™

Dim lights πŸ”₯ Background music(Jitni dafa dekhu tumhe dhadke joro se)πŸ’™ and the environment πŸ’™πŸ˜

Everyone was dancing with their partner not it’s ShaHi’s turn πŸ”₯πŸ’™

They came closer to dance πŸ’™

The breathtaking momentπŸ˜πŸ’™

Shashank’s Hand on Juhi’s waist πŸ”₯😍

And 

Juhi’s hand on Shashank Shoulder πŸ”₯😍

And they lost in each other’s eyes again πŸ’™

They don’t evn knw that what’s happening with them...!!!

Why their heart skips a beat whn they see each other πŸ’™

Aur phr dance krte krte inki baatein shuru πŸ’™

Shashank -Sorry Juhi ye sb pta ni kya zidd krne lge to dance krna pda hme sth mπŸ’™

Juhi- Sry ku khre h... Evn acha hi h na itne saalon m phli brr hm dance krre hπŸ’™

Shashank-Hn ye to h waise tum thodi upset lgri ho kya btt h?πŸ™„

Juhi(thode gusse m)- Nii aisa kuch ni h m thk hu πŸ˜’

Shashank- waise sb log kitne ache lgre h na yha πŸ’™

Juhi(insecure hok)- hn sb ache lgre h mere alawa tbhi to apne mujhe notice tk ni kia 😏

Shashank- Ohh to ab smjha ye btt h... isliye upset hoπŸ˜‚Aur tumhe aisa ku lgta h ki maine tumhe notice ni kia?

Juhi- apne sbko compliments diye aur mujhe kuch b ni kha ab iska aur kya mtlb hoga 

Shashank(laughing)- Tumhe pta h Juhi tum abhi b bchhii ho πŸ’™πŸ˜‚

Juhi- Ye taunt ku maar rhe h ab 😏

Shashank- Juhi suno..!!! Tum bht pyari lgri ho itni pyaari k tumhe dekhte hi jaise m sb bhul gyaπŸ’™Tumne jb aak mujhse btt ki to m apna gussa tk bhul gya πŸ’™

Juhi- Aisa tha to tbse ku ni kha k achi lgri huπŸ˜’

Shashank- agr bol dera to tum jo ye gussa krri ho wo kaise dekhta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juhi - Sir πŸ˜’

Shashank- Really Juhi uh r looking gorgeous 😍M ek pal ko sch m sb bhul gya tha πŸ˜πŸ’™

(Juhi’s starts blushing)Afterall itne saalon m phli brr tumhe aise ready hote hue dekha h wrna tumhe kha psnd aise taiyaar hona πŸ’™πŸ˜›

Juhi - Ji sir ye to h m kbhi aise ready hui hi ni

Shashank- To aaj ku? Aaj kuch spcl h kya?Mtlb koi spcl reason?

Juhi- Ni aisa kuch ni wo to m apk liye(Ruk jaati h bolte bolte πŸ˜‚)I mean wo party thi na isliye ready hok aayi bss aur koi bt ni h😌

And then suddenly Gaana khtm ho jaata h and they didn’t realised πŸ˜‚

They were looking in each other’s eyes 😍

Phr jb sb clapping krte thn they realise k music bnd ho chuka h πŸ˜‚

After that Dance it’s seems like their eyes r saying something πŸ’™

Something that they wanted to hear frm each other πŸ’™

Phr party k bdd Sha drops Juhi at her house πŸ˜πŸ’™

And they just hugged each other like they don’t want to get apart😍πŸ”₯

Jaise wo chahte hi ni the ek dusre se dur jaana πŸ’™

Bss ek dusre k sth rhna tha unhe πŸ’™

Unke chehre pe ek alg hi khushi aur Sukoon tha πŸ’™

Aisi khushi jo srf ek dusre k sth rhne pe hoti h unhe πŸ’™

They r falling for each other πŸ’™

But they don’t knw that this is going to happen with them...!!!

Dekhte h aage kya hota hπŸ’™

πŸ’™The EndπŸ’™

Keep supporting πŸ’™πŸ”₯

Edited by ShraddhaPathak - 4 years ago

Its amazing...ek dum MST...we all luv shahi a lot..hpe makers give us our shahi soon

Originally posted by Gori.90

Its amazing...ek dum MST...we all luv shahi a lot..hpe makers give us our shahi soon

Thankuh πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ» Yes we all love ShaHi 😭😭Keep supporting πŸ’™

Hats off to you for using so many emoticons...and it was a great one.

One thing is it's not a fan fiction dear.. please mention OS that States one shot story .

Originally posted by Draconian

Hats off to you for using so many emoticons...and it was a great one.

One thing is it's not a fan fiction dear.. please mention OS that States one shot story .

Thank uh so much dear..!! I’m glad uh liked it and yes thank uh for correcting me πŸ’™πŸ˜‡

Love and blessings  to uhπŸ’™