Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Why EDT is not allowed anymore?

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I m regular viewer of kasauti n I hardly read written updates.i like watching rather than reading the updates..

I just go dere to read the comments and for episode discussion..

It was for fun...even if some people are bashing or giving their pov so what is the problem unless it is personal life of actor or personal attack on somebody.

If so much restriction is dere so why will one visit forum..i think the purpose of forum is to express your liking , disliking , comments and all..

Plus this is for entertainment .if rules are made in limitations then it's ok coz nobody should be allowed to go beyond limits but this is not some school or a disciplined place where you go Coz it is for your benefit.

Everyone is coming here coz they want to n have some fun, entertainment.

I was already having issues coz for your every comment you get a warning "please edit"

Or this is not allowed...

I just gave my opinion..you all are free to give yours.

Thanks.

Edited by Swatij20 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted to write something similar too. Probably will get a warning too.

I feel the moderation here is very strict and many posts get edited and a note.

Also I feel mods here are taking some things personally . I'm not saying this for myself but some of the moderation comments sound like snide remarks and a bit biased too. I'm not trying to teach anything to anyone but I'm genuinely expressing what I felt about some comments from mods here on other people's opinions.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Given the repeated warnings the edt got and members were individually warned too but the breaches continued also the TM for the EDT herself asked the thread to be a NC one so i guess the decision is a fair one for now.

If u have issues with moderation and find it strict biased etc please go to GM.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago