An Episodic Review of 17th Episode of Vidya (1st October)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 17th episode(1st October) of Vidya.

The Episode starts with DM inspecting things to reveal nanku's wrong doings. He asks the teacher to give their test. First Tripati was asked to teach..he teach kids properly, DM was like he is teaching correctly but had to make a report, so asks tough questions, tripati stumbles, DM ask him to do sit ups holding ears.  Tripati looks at Nanku..nanku ask him to fo it. DM asks will your teachers teach like this. vidya comes and watches it.

DM was in process to make Nanku suffer and take his revenge. 

Prem tries to get into school but Santhosh stops him near get when he is about to jump inside school through wall. he leaves.

This was again a scene blended with humour. his actions again 😁 but his intentions are serious

Avtaar wake up Gappu and was like did Gappu you taught these, dont you know english properly and he rushes to school in his car.

yes Gappu did this🤷‍♀️😁

He leaves, vidya's inlaws sees it, and Gappu comes and tells he is hungry , get him choco milk like that..they three look at him like😤😁

Avtaar arrives at school, prem who sits in near by tea shop sees this and was like why he came to school too, yesterday he was at vidya home too.. whats happening like that.

Vidya starts to teach.. she writes Apil, draws apple and teaches them, then write Nande for monday and Mego for mango. kids repeat it.

yes she didnt know she is teaching wrong , she did it with utmost sincerity remembering what Gappu taught. Meera aced the nuances of Vidya.. the way she wrote, different in a way like a new one who was taught write it and the expressions..bang on.

DM was like, everyone here is illiterate.Avtaar arrives and thinks , oh mishap happened, she taught.. vidya was like why he is here, is everything fine, did she did ant wrong in teaching..

Avtaar greets DM and tells Vidya is like his sister, her husband is my childhood friend , so she is my sister. DM says, ok, thats why you did a lot to get her job, she taught well and hearing this kids clap for her.

he is a real bro..now definitely will open fan club for him😁

Avtaar was like why DM is lying. DM says he came to inspect nanku , Nanku says , finished right, now we will see who stay and who goes, DM tells, now only the picture is remaining, his reports will reach authorities and you will go to jail.

Saying this he leaves out with Avtaar. Vidya follows and calls DM as saheb ..he laughs and tell Avtaar like people are Saheb, he is Sir. she calls him sir and asks how did she taught. He tells you taught well, vidya smiles..Avtaar thinks vidya doesnt even know she taught kids wrong. Vidya says thanks and tells she will here after teach kids well. DM tells, yes , do it for sure, avtaar got this job with much difficulty for you.

Avtaar asks her to go. she smiles and go inside, seeing the black board she smiles and prays to durga ma.

The smile, happiness, contentment vidya had is ❤.. both she and kids are happy..seeing them happy for first time, I am glad and happy too though we knew it isnt real happiness and its short lived 

Nanku comes near, vidya steps back, he tells her, i am not a bad person , you knew the hints I have thrown so far. she leaves.

this man😏..but seems he is in trouble now.

Jagat comes and ask, who is the problem now, Vidya or sharma, Nanku asks him to wait and watch .

In vidya home, bablu tells let go to mumbai , move from here, and dharma scolds both his wife and bablu. A banter of them shown.

Vidya comes to school ground, kids were playing with repeating what she taught..

Tiwariji praises her and tells you save school respect infront of DM, tripati comes there, Santhosh teases.. vidya takes leave from there.

she leaves with a smile, contented heart thinking that she taught something for kids. And #Meera was so😍😍 in that smile.

Avtaar takes money from locker , give it to DM and tells to make him sure that none knows vidya is illiterate.

As said he is the real bro of vidya, so good at heart. loving this avtaar and vidya bond

Precap : Vidya tells prem that she stole 10 lakhs from school and prem reveals his identity as Vivek.

P.S. will post the episode pics, caps soon here in this thread :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Tuesday epi caps(Continued :) )

This episode was really good.

Gappu asking for chocolate milk and the in-law reaction priceless. I am loving the bond between Vidya and Avtaar, total agreement about opening a fan club for him.

Prem, even though his scene was small, he is totally entertaining. But Prem can’t be his real name, do you think he is the new DM?