Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

A lion with a thorn in his heart !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~1.10.19  A lion with a thorn in his heart

For me the episode is all about Madhav Sharma,a stranger to Kashish  yet with a specific purpose to take her life eventually. To him she was Kainat his sister's murderer. But where is the sting of revenge now? Today he  emerges nothing short of an action hero! in a high drama, trigger happy! blade wielding, action packed episode. To me Madhav always came across as the mighty lion, distant, dignified, marked by his erratic passion.Which  if aroused, came out in furious roars, regards him being a single loving father, but a little clumsy in the upbringing of his young, peppy animated Krish!

Madhav stands out as a family man. A lion who looks after the pride of lions under his care. Regards his son’s mother, he maintains an aloof silence. However since his interaction with his controversial captive Kainat  whom, he christened inadvertently as Kashish.. an attraction. She did become a girl with enough spirit! to hold both father and son’s attraction! Every time Kashish went missing Madhav never could face it.Tough Madhav, dressed and dismissed his emotions as his will, to find her to quench his thirst to avenge his sister’s death.

Only this last time when Kashish goes missing, the lion in Madhav comes into action, as if finding her this time, meant giving Krish his happiness back. But really, Madhav feels a thorn in his heart! As this time Kashish/Kainat he knows, heads back towards Shah Manzil, where her assumed love interest Zaroon resides! Madhav also recalls the last interaction he had with Kashish was so volatile, that he almost blames himself for making Kainat leave his house. Madhav frantically looking for Kainat on the streets, gives him a feeling that all is not well with her. In  fact a strange Kashish.. he felt for her, brings the lion to the spot where his Kashish lay, bleeding to death.What undeclared bond lies between them?

The thorn pierces deeper in the lion’s heart as he gathers her floppy head in his arms. She barely struggles to breath. Her pulse weakens. His first gut reaction was who did this to her? Her response was a finger pointing in space towards the door. Quite clear the perpetrators did their deed! and left her to die. Now he has to do the needful,rush her to medical care! It’s a matter of conscience now for him. How he wished he had paid heed to his inner soul, which told him earlier.. Kashish could be anything! but not a killer! In a way, forgiveness already makes way into his heart.. But to find her in this sorry state makes Madhav passionate about saving his Kashish.Revenge  gives way to the compassion  in him, the voice of his conscience.

Out on the streets sinful Salty /Kainat flees furtively with Zaroon carrying a blood stained knife, which she covers to avoid public attention. Zaroon too begin’s to suffer from the pangs of a guilty conscience. From being one coldblooded murderer, he queries his sense of humanity  at leaving the woman as he does! Such a farce!his mindset! But then he has to go back to his crime spot! Kainat of course is not there! She could be anywhere! This had to happen! As the missing Kainat will rob both  Zaroon and sinful Salty of their peace! This is their punishment,they will fear Kainat’s return and curse themselves for an unfinished job!

Guilty and under duress, Zaroon even considers handing himself over to the police on the pretext that was fed to him,by sinful Salty that Kainat attempted to murder Saltanat so in her defence he stabbed Kainat to death! Yet  here too, shamefully Zaroon’s conscience is kept under check by selfish Saltanat! she would not rather lose him. So really, even Zaroon’s  conscience follows the dictates given by  sinful  Salty! However he does inform the police that he stabbed Kainat , that wounded she is on the loose! The police orders all hospitals to be on alert for  Kainat!  Kainat's original  face picture is circulated!

Madhav! follows the ruling of his own conscience ,and by some force  and making enough noise, literally takes a nurse as a mercy hostage ,to  see too Kashish injuries. The use of  a surgeons apparel and  surgical mouth mask is donned, to further Kashish for emergency medical procedure.

Much furore, delays and confrontation between  Madhav, Zaroon, sinful  Salty  and the police happens. Zaroon pulls the gun at  Madhav! But the lion too places a surgeon’s scalpel at the nurse’s throat!  Zaroon under police orders, has to do away with his macho image! and put down his gun to give safe passage out of the lift,carrying  Kashish on a hospital bed! The scene is significant, as Zaroon! finds Madhav’s voice rather familiar ! Sinful Salty too begins to fear for her life! as the wounded Kainat is now under Madhav’s care and control! Whereas, once he yearned and vowed to kill Kainat! now he seems to be saving this invincible Kainat’s life! How she wishes Saltanat were dead! Kainat’s is plagued by fear of being exposed!

Madhav too notices this match maker with Zaroon,very odd… but the lion takes full control of the situation and takes the nurse and Kashish to a place where no one can suspect the patient to be in. Back at the crime spot! At the dargah!

Where his father does all in his power,to get Kashish medical attention. Young Krish does his own searching for his dost didi, freely in his home territory. Krish shows a picture of Kashish  with him and his father. He  begs people to check if they had seen  his dost didi? It was a hard task as not many could help, but one, who suggests he head for the police station nearby and report her as a missing person!

With tears and many sobs! Krish wants to explain that for him she was much missed! And if they could search her out! The police have other chores to do, seeing he was a bit of a child they went about their business. But Krish waits like a brave and persistent soldier, till he could have their attention. Yes his dost didi was missing! and so was all the fun times! the joy and attention she gave him. All was missing in his life!

Let the procedure begin! Under  Madhav’s watchful eye the nurse has no choice but to do as the overbearing man orders her to do.  Madhav’s mind too cuts , dissects, sutures loose ends, that come up. Like the truth about Kashish ?  The reality about  Saltanat that match maker seen with Zaroon? Soon Madhav begins to see light at the end ofthe tunnel.. He  begins to see the  malignancy of the tumor.. If Kashish is Kainat Shah Ghazi.. Convicted of killing Ghazala  a charge pressed by her son Zaroon! Which is untrue as given the fact that Kashish is Kainat..in that case when the murder took place Kainat was with him! not at Shah Manzil.. So he wonders is Kashish really is Kainat? If not then who is she?

Madhav is curious to learn about this match maker Saltanat? He checks her profile and certain, curious thoughts come to his mind! Madhav or rather Saltanat,  has truth. reality veering towards them. The nurse who gives surgical attention to the assumed Kainat is truly a god sent by destiny itself! She comments about coming across this particular patient once before  at her work. She sympathizes, the girl has suffered quite a bit.. Last time she turned up, with her whole face burnt by hot oil, to such an extent, that her complete face had to undergo aesthetic surgery! The nurse recalls she was the very nurse who removed her facial bandages. But the nurse adds with amazement, as to how the patient even after cosmetic surgery? managed to regain her original face back!!???

Visibly shaken Madhav questions the nurse, when did the patient suffer the facial hot oil burns? The nurse recalls it was during the time of Janamashtami.Madhav realizes what a gross misjudgement, miscalculation he made. He targeted the innocent girl. For lying here before him, struggling to live is Saltanat! Kashish was always Saltanat !and never Kainat. Broken down with shame, he genuinely begs for forgiveness. So preoccupied was he in his unholy fever of revenge! That not once did he stop to think. All along, wrongly, he made Saltanat the butt of his bitter twisted hate! Suddenly all his sharp,cruel, hurtful words deeds and actions slap him hard in the face! The wrong that he did to this poor innocent girl, belittles him in his own eyes! If only she was aware! His heart! eyes and soul would beg for forgiveness.. Madhav looks down at the still Saltanat.. The thorn sticks deeper into the lion’s heart.. Still when she revives, he will beg, plead, beseech her for forgiveness..

Madhav screws his face, narrows his eyes as he realizes who really killed his sister Sakshi. Saltanat’s face changed  twin sister Kainat! Salty! the supposed matchmaker, latched on to Zaroon!

Madhav phones the real fiend! I know what you did! Meet me behind the dargah! Kainat chuckles, if  he thinks he can expose me! Then think again  Madhav  Sharma? What proof can you supply? none what so ever! The witch cackles.  Madhav too is aware that her sort is not easy to catch! But when he does! Heaven help the fury of a wounded lion! It kills it's prey!  He will not spare her for unknowingly making him punish a pure innocent soul!

Krish faints at the station and as events would happen, in walks his dost bahiya! Zaroon.. Krish tells him, his dost didi is missing and he is out looking for her! Zaroon looks at the photograph.. and assumes that Madhav has taken Kainat.. they may be together? Krish he realizes is Madhav’s son.. I wonder if Zaroon is going to hold Krish hostage and demand Madhav for the return of Kainat to him in exchange for his son?? The rate at which Zaroon is going these days, anything good coming from him! will greatly  surprise me! He is a man without guilt, with out remorse,  no sense of wrong doing! In short a man without conscience like  the mistress sinful  Salty ! Two peas in a pod! 2.10.19.hamlet53.

Thanks Esha and Irshita for sharing  your honest views with me..pardon me for late & long post.. was  caught up in the rains.. even the heaven's in London cried for lion  Madhav today. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie

The title of ur musing is so apt. Goes totally with the episode.

The episode was all abt Madhav....his hatred, his revenge, his rules, his principles and ultimately his discovery of the truth and the guilt tht hit him real hard in the face.

On one hand we had Madhav, who despite of hating the very sight of the girl infront of him thinking her to be his sisters murderer, when finding her in tht wounded state, his insaaniyat took over. After asking her who did tht to her, his sole aim was to get her the medical attention she needed by hook or by crook and tht is exactly what he did.

On the other hand we have Saltanats so called Sufiyaana Pyaar, who suddenly realized tht he cannot leave the girl in tht state and goes back after much deliberation of handing himself over to the police telling some sort of cheap lie, only to find the girl missing. Yes Zaroon miyan....the girl is missing becoz someone else found it more important to provide her medical care to save her life, than to debate what excuse to use to the police to cover up ur crime !!!

I love how Madhav has this calculating way of thought process....comes in handy in times of need. He really has a sharp mind which sometimes get clouded, but overal Madhav is someone who can use his brains properly. And I love male leads who can think for themselves, rather to get dictated by their moms or wives.

My most fav part of this episode was Madhav putting 2 plus 2 together and finally discovers the truth abt Kashish NOT being Kainaat but Saltanat. And the guilt tht washed over his face.....I must say VJ is such a strong performer....simply outstanding. This super talented actor lives every character he plays and makes the viewer believe in them too and take notice. VJ is the best choice for playing Madhav.

And what was Zaroon doing with a gun in the hospital ??? Did he want to finish off the job he could not do with tht knife ???? And how come the police acts sooo freaking normal after they are informed tht he stabbed " Kainaat " ???? So even after stabbing Kashish, the guy still had a gun to use when needed. His so called cheap remorse was nothing more thn a 1 second show.

Well....Madhav and Krish.....what can I say abt this father son duo. They have already started to make Kashish their priority. And the person whose priority she should hv been just gives a damn. 

Even if Zaroon discovers the truth abt Saltanat and Kainaat.....I just cannot feel sorry for this guy anymore. I am done with him....period !!

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

I didn’t ever expect zaroon would be turned into this unidentifiable person.. even for me who was never really taken in by his character since the beginning.. really sorry state of affairs for this show!! Anyways , I guess with the slot change, this is his character sketch to be shown to the audience...one with criminal tendencies!! Such a downfall for him

Am glad madhav has finallly come around.. hopefully now sultanat would be told the truth and she would come back to her turf to fight kainaat!  Sultanat doesn’t deserve all the suffering she had to go through!!  Time to end her suffering..

Diamond988 thumbnail

I think once sultanat  starts getting some sorta justice, meaning kai getting her dues for her crime, then trp wud raise or they might as well try n give a logical conclusion n take this agony for a serial off air 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I see that you melting towards Madhav smiley1

Agree with everything you said. This was Madhav's episode of how he figures out the truth without outside influence and regrets his actions.

Zaroon has lost his marbles. But I know he is not as bad or heartless as he comes across while chasing Kashish. He doesn't know that he has lost her memory or that she didn't kill his mother. Keeping aside the constant sufiyana "feels" that the CVs have shoved down our throats from the first episode, there is NOTHING that could clue him towards the truth. If Sultanat had been by his side, she would have never let him stab someone. But I can see her forgiving him - especially when her memory is back and she knows the full truth because that is who she is.   

As Kashish she will fear him but not as sultanat.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Esha,

Hi Hammie  heloooo..  all smiles.. was happy to do the musing..

The title of ur musing is so apt. Goes totally with the episode.

you know how I feel about Sher.. 

The episode was all abt Madhav....his hatred, his revenge, his rules, his principles and ultimately his discovery of the truth and the guilt tht hit him real hard in the face.

oh great you pointed about his rules/principles! without those the grouch is incomplete... how one stranger has changed him

On one hand we had Madhav, who despite of hating the very sight of the girl infront of him thinking her to be his sisters murderer, when finding her in tht wounded state, his insaaniyat took over. After asking her who did tht to her, his sole aim was to get her the medical attention she needed by hook or by crook and tht is exactly what he did.

good to pointed how his humanity in action.. Zaroon talk about it was totally controversial to what he actually did!

On the other hand we have Saltanats so called Sufiyaana Pyaar, who suddenly realized tht he cannot leave the girl in tht state and goes back after much deliberation of handing himself over to the police telling some sort of cheap lie, only to find the girl missing. Yes Zaroon miyan....the girl is missing becoz someone else found it more important to provide her medical care to save her life, than to debate what excuse to use to the police to cover up ur crime !!!

WELL PUT!!   he has no mind of his own anymore..  what a waste of space.. and to think he can keep Mainjaan's family together!  he's killing virtue and colluding with evil!

I love how Madhav has this calculating way of thought process....comes in handy in times of need. He really has a sharp mind which sometimes get clouded, but overal Madhav is someone who can use his brains properly. And I love male leads who can think for themselves, rather to get dictated by their moms or wives.

yes he is pragmatic when the time comes and stands to deliever! and no one can dissuade him when he  sets his mind to doing the right thing! strong man!

My most fav part of this episode was Madhav putting 2 plus 2 together and finally discovers the truth abt Kashish NOT being Kainaat but Saltanat. And the guilt tht washed over his face.....I must say VJ is such a strong performer....simply outstanding. This super talented actor lives every character he plays and makes the viewer believe in them too and take notice. VJ is the best choice for playing Madhav.

bravo! I second your statement.. he has brought in some good sense in to  the other wise lopsided track! hope he stays till the very end.. esha, the promo has Madhav/ Saltanat and Zaroon now! no  Kainat!

And what was Zaroon doing with a gun in the hospital ??? Did he want to finish off the job he could not do with tht knife ???? And how come the police acts sooo freaking normal after they are informed tht he stabbed " Kainaat " ???? So even after stabbing Kashish, the guy still had a gun to use when needed. His so called cheap remorse was nothing more thn a 1 second show.

I roared with laughter  at zaroon poised with a gun! i tell you young Krish has more  clout about him than  this zaroon!

Well....Madhav and Krish.....what can I say abt this father son duo. They have already started to make Kashish their priority. And the person whose priority she should hv been just gives a damn. 

kashish is better off with the father and son!  they are real in what both feel towards her..

Even if Zaroon discovers the truth abt Saltanat and Kainaat.....I just cannot feel sorry for this guy anymore. I am done with him....period !!

does he??  well me hoping he does.. anyway what's he gonna do?? pick on another woman? wish he picks a fight with a real lion!

loved your wonderful  comment.. now we both are smiling at our Lion and his cub!   love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, helloooo lonelythots😃 super to see you mate!

I didn’t ever expect zaroon would be turned into this unidentifiable person.. even for me who was never really taken in by his character since the beginning.. really sorry state of affairs for this show!! Anyways , I guess with the slot change, this is his character sketch to be shown to the audience...one with criminal tendencies!! Such a downfall for him

yes.. a complete  underworld nonentity! he can go to blazes! but not be the heir to the dargah!

Am glad madhav has finallly come around.. hopefully now sultanat would be told the truth and she would come back to her turf to fight kainaat!  Sultanat doesn’t deserve all the suffering she had to go through!!  Time to end her suffering..

now the song should be.. Saltanat to begin and complete her kahani...

keep watching the show..  good things are around the corner!   thrilled to hear from you mate.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond,

hello Diamond, great to see you!

I think once sultanat  starts getting some sorta justice, meaning kai getting her dues for her crime, then trp wud raise or they might as well try n give a logical conclusion n take this agony for a serial off air 

yes I suspect most are rooting for your thoughts.. in the meanwhile.. lets look forward to the story that Saltanat deserves to be complete! regain family love and respect.. and who knows she might even find love.. this time true love that endures forever..

love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally  posted by Irshita.

helooo mate, was straining my neck! looking out for your comment!

I see that you melting towards Madhav smiley1

well.. his durability and reliabilty is hard to resist!

Agree with everything you said. This was Madhav's episode of how he figures out the truth without outside influence and regrets his actions.

I loved his sincere meltdown.. what a prat! he had been!  his fury clouded  his reason! at least the lion shows remorse..

Zaroon has lost his marbles. But I know he is not as bad or heartless as he comes across while chasing Kashish. He doesn't know that he has lost her memory or that she didn't kill his mother. Keeping aside the constant sufiyana "feels" that the CVs have shoved down our throats from the first episode, there is NOTHING that could clue him towards the truth.

you are to maintain this balance Irshita.. but with/or without her memory.. zaroon is not exempt of committing a crime like attempt to murder..and pre-mediated too! ok he was influenced.. that's even worse! he can be manipulated to kill! who does he think he is? some hired killer? he sure has become one.. what a pity..

If Sultanat had been by his side, she would have never let him stab someone. But I can see her forgiving him - especially when her memory is back and she knows the full truth because that is who she is.   

ohhhhhhh.. hope not! Iam not prepared to forgive.. phir dhoka de ga usko!  ok Irshita, Saltanat may forgive him.. but not get back with him.. she should remain alone/ pursue the job Mainjaan left! woman power!

As Kashish she will fear him but not as sultanat.

yes.. lets wait for saltanat's story to have a befitting end she deserves..  thanks for an interesting comment..love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie:

VJ besides being supertalented on the acting front , is very goodlooking as well. Such an eye candy. Always makes it a pleasure to watch him, no matter how grey his character may be.

So....the new montage has Madhav- Kashish and Zaroon.....without Kainaat. Wonder what this supposed to mean. Hopefully they are not planning to make Madhav the new villian instead of Kainaat. Coz Madhav has his own set of rules and principles which sets him apart from the rest. His determination when he sets his mind on something. I hope they dont butcher this all to justify their so called Sufiyaana Pyaar crap after the past 2 episodes