Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Pregnancy Truth : A major misunderstanding Ahead ??

sumaiya0151 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In today's episode anurag said that he saw  Perna-Bajaj sleeping in different bed . So, he had little amount of doubt if they are actually living like a normal couple or not. So, i think when pregnancy truth will be revealed that time anurag will misunderstand perna & he will finally let go of her bcj he might think that perna has actually moved on  & her happiness lies in bajaj. When perna will be out of anurag's life that time komolika will enter in Anurag's life with new identity. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He SAW them sleeping separately? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² You mean he peered through those doors (those panelled doors, idk what they are called) to see that they were sleeping separately? Why did he have to see, IF he did see I mean? Doesn't he trust Prerna enough to believe that without seeing? ðŸ¤” 

sumaiya0151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

He SAW them sleeping separately? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² You mean he peered through those doors (those panelled doors, idk what they are called) to see that they were sleeping separately? Why did he have to see, IF he did see I mean? Doesn't he trust Prerna enough to believe that without seeing? ðŸ¤” 

Ekta has totaly ruined the charecter Anurag . Now a day's he is doing so many cheap things . Disgusting ðŸ˜”

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anurag ko itna ganda shaukh hai to peek into a married couples bedroom. Taka jhanki Chheee.

They are married what they do in their room is their business. Bed pe saath soye ya alag. 

Anurag is such a kid he thinks can only be done on bed. Maybe they fought so sleeping separately. Maybe when things done they sleep separately. What if Prerna kicks while sleeping so Bajaj sleeps on couch. Anginat possibilities. 

Prerna sleeps with her husband or not is her business. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

as positive character this type of real creepy things karna anurag ko allowed hai , married couple ke room mai takajhanki karna 🤣

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

MU toh hona hai for sure. Anurag ka haq hai to MU Prerna and his family ka to insult her and her saat pushtein.

Prerna slept with Bajaj when Anurag was jailed for Ronit case - Yehi soch hogi Basus ki.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

S1 Anurag was also like this or this is 2019 ka Anurag so he is like this.

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya0151

Ekta has totaly ruined the charecter Anurag . Now a day's he is doing so many cheap things . Disgusting ðŸ˜”

I don't know what to say anymore. ðŸ¤£ If he's been peeking into people's bedrooms and all, I mean why. ðŸ˜† I know Bajaj once entered Anupam's room without permission, that was wrong as hell too but amazingly hilarious. If he's been peeking, I hope they show some flashback coz it would be damn fun to watch. ðŸ¤£

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Anurag ko itna ganda shaukh hai to peek into a married couples bedroom. Taka jhanki Chheee.

They are married what they do in their room is their business. Bed pe saath soye ya alag. 

Anurag is such a kid he thinks can only be done on bed. Maybe they fought so sleeping separately. Maybe when things done they sleep separately. What if Prerna kicks while sleeping so Bajaj sleeps on couch. Anginat possibilities. 

Prerna sleeps with her husband or not is her business. 

That's completely ITV's fault. This sleeping on two different beds, sleeping with pillows in between. What nonsense. ðŸ˜† Sleeping on the same bed doesn't been two people are sexually involved and not sleeping doesn't mean they are not. And also, I generally feel this love first, consummation later has been overstretched TOO much. People can give in to their desires first and fall in love later too. Saying generally. ðŸ˜†

And also, my question is not about the ethicality of peeking into the room, coz I have no right to do that. I didn't call out Bajaj when he did it, can't do it to Anurag. My point alone, why does he have to see to believe? Why didn't he anyway believe that about his love? 

There was another show, when the guy was in a similar predicament, when the girl was with another guy, what he did say was, i Completely trust her and the love that we share, but I don't trust him. I wish they'd shown that instead. Would have added more weight to his love and life claims. 

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just spat my chai out ðŸ¤£