RishKa TS- It's Time, Honey (Part 2, Page 6)

Posted: 4 years ago

Upar wala jaane why I wrote this πŸ˜‚

Probably for my Menka-love and RishKa ❀️

Just go with the flow people πŸ˜‚

πŸ”₯It's Time, HoneyπŸ”₯

"You're back." He said and kept on sipping the cold whisky as she entered the room, taking off her coat. She just shrugged at his statement and took a seat in front of him. She stared at the glass with the rum in it in front of her and smirked.

"You sound surprised yet you have my drink ready." She smirked and he smiled back.

"How was your vacation?" He asked and stood up, putting some wood in the fireplace, the fire crackling in response.

"Good." She sipped. "Too long."

"Four years isn't that long." He took her coat from the couch and placed it on the hanger. "Why don't you put your stuff at it's place?"

"Because I love seeing you do it." She smiled and sat back on the large maroon sofa, staring as he moved around.

"And here I thought these four years would have changed you." He replied and she sighed.

"If they had, I wouldn't be here. You know me, I hate waiting." She cocked an eyebrow and he looked at her.

"Yet you did. For me." He said and walked towards her, sitting beside her.

"I can do anything for you and if you thought a mere number of years would change me, you thought wrong Mister." She pinched his nose as he chuckled.

"My bad." He looked at her and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Thank you."

"Look at you, saying all thank you and giving me chaste kisses. What happened to the man who gave no fcuks and was wild? Did his new wife change him?" She smirked and he laughed.

"Hmm, who knows?" He said and she sat straight up.

"I swear to God if you touched her, we are over." She growled and he felt that tug in his heart, which was missing in the last four years.

"No. I did not." He said and she sat back, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Okay." She sipped again. "What are we going to do now?"

"You know the plan. I had already infiltrated the Basus years ago, professionally and personally via my men in their staff and Anupam in their family." He said and she nodded. "Now you just have to go in their lives as Komolika-

"Ugh I hate that name, can't you give me a name of a non-dead woman?" She grumbled and rolled her eyes.

"No darling. I can't." He shook his head and sighed.

"Fine. I go as Anurag's dead wife, claim everything, then we'll rip that fcuking couple apart, tear that family bit by bit, make them suffer-

"Shh, relax!" He chuckled and she looked at him.

"I won't until I take our revenge." She drank the remaining drink and sighed. "But first things first, I want to meet our daughter."

"She is very eager to see you. Has asked me twenty times already, Dad, where is Mom? She is very stubborn, just like you." He stood up and forwarded his hand.

"Well, I am proud of it and I know she's too. I can't believe you only let us meet nineteen times in four years." She held his hand and stood up, looking away.

"You know why it's important to me." He said and she looked at him again.

"I know. Just that, I missed you both a lot." She said and he almost smiled at her vulnerable face. 

Who could believe that this woman was capable of making cunning, calculative plans at the drop of a hat? 

"I missed you too." He slipped his arm around her waist as they walked out.

"Good thing that this is going to be finally over." She said and pressed the elevator's button. "So, how long do we need to execute this for? A month? Three months? Six-

"Four days." He said and she smiled with a nod.

"Expected. Any reason why so quickly, I mean, we waited for four years for the plan to perfect and become foolproof, why not give it some more time-

"No more time." He growled and pulled her inside the elevator, cupping her cheeks.

"I worked for fourteen years so this could end, I had to send you away for four years so I could start executing it. I am not going to wait anymore than four days now." He dipped down and kissed her chocolate brown lips.

Finally.

"Rishabh." She whispered. "Why-

"Because." He said and wiped the rubbed off lipstick from her mouth.  "A husband needs his wife Menka."

Part 2 on Page 6

Edited by SanyaEterna - 4 years ago

Res

Unres

Sanu behan first of all Remove that end from your post🀨😳

Because you are going to continue itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And I don't want any arguments in it 😏

Ok so here's my comment on part 1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜›

Oh my god 😲😲

I seriously hope something like this happen in the show πŸ˜―πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

RB have sent away his wife for his revenge for 4 long years😟😭πŸ₯Ί

Poor Meneka she have to stayed away from her daughter and husband😭 πŸ₯Ίbut she's a one loyal wife am proud of her β™₯οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ€—

I think kukki can speak too and she's also a part of the plan πŸ€”πŸ™„

And the tadka in this story is Anupam wow wow wow what a great shot Bajaj πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

But who's Anupam to RishKa Meneka's brother ???πŸ€”

So meneka is going to enter in Basu's life as komo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now King n Queen with their princess are all set to destroy Basu'sπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ˜ˆ

And the last line has all my heartπŸ₯°πŸ€—

Continue soon

Waiting for next part

-kriti

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago

Your head is working like Bajaj's now. πŸ˜† I loved the twist. 

Originally posted by najma123

Your head is working like Bajaj's now. πŸ˜† I loved the twist. 

Which twist, can you specify please🀣

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Which twist, can you specify please🀣

I am guessing you shipped Amna as Menka here. That twist. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by najma123

I am guessing you shipped Amna as Menka here. That twist. πŸ˜†

I guess, I didn't realize thatπŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Grey-licious

Res

Unres

Sanu behan first of all Remove that end from your post🀨😳

Because you are going to continue itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And I don't want any arguments in it 😏

Ok so here's my comment on part 1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜›

Oh my god 😲😲

I seriously hope something like this happen in the show πŸ˜―πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

RB have sent away his wife for his revenge for 4 long years😟😭πŸ₯Ί

Poor Meneka she have to stayed away from her daughter and husband😭 πŸ₯Ίbut she's a one loyal wife am proud of her β™₯οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ€—

I think kukki can speak too and she's also a part of the plan πŸ€”πŸ™„

And the tadka in this story is Anupam wow wow wow what a great shot Bajaj πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

But who's Anupam to RishKa Meneka's brother ???πŸ€”

So meneka is going to enter in Basu's life as komo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now King n Queen with their princess are all set to destroy Basu'sπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§πŸ˜ˆ

And the last line has all my heartπŸ₯°πŸ€—

Continue soon

Waiting for next part

-kriti

I don't know about continuingwe'll see!

They're both loyal to each other ❀️

You caught it, Kukki can talk and is part of the plan, like parents like kidπŸ˜‰

Anupam was a real twist, right?πŸ˜‚ He can be anyone you want! 

The King and Queen are all ready, set and go😎

Last line, my favorite too❀️

Thank you so much Grey❀️

Again Menika! 

But i love you for this...

PreRish is already ruined for me in show for now, but my hopes are getting high for your Rishka..

Or our Rishka...

Okay Amna will also work as Menika for me, with KSG...

Bring more on them ..

Special Mention: you use RB's dialogue for his real wife...😘

Avniβ™₯