Vidya

An Episodic Review of 16th Episode of Vidya (30th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 16th episode(September 30th) of Vidya. 

The episode starts with Avtaar telling yes vidya may be inspected during teaching time too, vidya worried, santhoshji comes to vidya home, and informs her about inspection and goes.

Avtaar tells now you all would know whats ahead exactly. Vidya is scared.

Nanku comes home, see Ranjana playing with his kid, reminded of santhosh sayings, got angered, came and slapped her.. his mom was like what happened, why he did this, jagat explains entire thing happened. Nanku scolds ranjhana and she leaves.

The way she was playing first without knowing the storm behind and then nanku slapping her, I was like 😁... but she never talked back. I thought she would say something.

Avtaar comes up with the idea that he could teach her what he knows and she can learn that and teach in school. Avtaar asks will you be able to remember, vidya thinks of temple incident. all inlaw people tells she will be able to..

Avtaar starts teaching her 'A' .Prem comes near vidya house, seeing Avtaar car outside, he was like why its here, let me check and he goes infront of vidya's home and try to hear them, but seeing Avtaar men coming in, he goes out from there.

To see prem  onscreen is fun around, his reactions are😁. He is keeping eye on all for sure.

Avtaar men come and tell, a farm has been got on fire and they need to rush. Avtaar was like what fate it is...then he thinks of and  he brings his cousin Gappu and tells him, you need not learn, you need to teach her, she is a teacher but illiterate and worried. Had to take up school job bcoz of greedy inlaws..so you teach her. then warning inlaws not to disturb her learning, he leaves.

I was thinking, ok finally someone is going to teach her, happy on that, but again thinking she have a good memory, then how come she will remeber wrong, if she was taught properly. why she is making mistakes with words.

Dharma asks Gappu want he want to have, he asks for chocolate milk..then he starts teaching her , vidya starts learning with song in bg..he is been fed well by inlaw people and they see to it tht both vidya and gappu are in comfort. All slept on floor.whole night vidya was learning. then after finishing it in morning she had a smile on her face that she will teach something now.

I enjoyed this Bg and sequence..it was 😁 while seeing gappu hogging all food& snacks , to see inlaw people and its all smiles, seeing vidya learning something as a dutiful student.

she gets ready, prays to god,do navaratri pooja  , tells this is first day of navaratri and for the first time she is going to teach something to kids. she tells god whatever path and things you have put me through, I accepted as it is, please help me on teaching kids. she prays and leaves.

She looked😍😍😍 and so serene. That happiness on her face that she is going to finally teach something to kids for first time was ❤

In Nanku home, his mom prays to god, Nanku too comes and prays. Nanku tells to jagat, the fear is the key to all . he makes things happen by scaring people. this DM has the audacity to call me thief though I havent cheated, today will be the last day for him, jagat says he still have a week as DM ..nanku says see what happens today .

Dont know what Nanku is upto with respect to DM.

Near temple, vidya saw Prem sleeping in cot and the stick setup with cloth on it like tent type was shaking..seeing that, she rushed to stop the stick from falling on him, she stopped it ,kept it proper, arranged the shawl such tht no sun shade falls on him, then turns to leave with a smile but shocked to see him awake.

This was a good one.. seeing them together on a frame. the way she rushed, I was like seeing Vidya running for first time, had seen chakor many times😁...she was again looking😍 and that look on him sleeping and smile on her face after making all proper was ❤ but the shock on seeing him, he smiling at her was😁

he said, I was thinking of you only last night and slept, now when  I opened eyes you were before my eyes. she says about stick to fall and why she came here, he says thanks for saving him then and if so, then he needs to help her in return.

he tells her, tell me what issue you have . she tries to leave without saying anything.  he holds the cycle,she tells him to leave her at peace,he stops her....she says she will shout and call people, he tells call people, I will also tell, you were taking some envelope hiding that day and all this happening bcoz of you. vidya is scared.

and he says, she is hiding something from him. he tells, something is happening, saw Avtaar car at her home last night and this inspection at school happening all of a sudden which is fishy.

so now and while he is asking her what the problem is and monitoring her  , he may help in that 10 lakh issue but when he will know that she herself has been cheating with job , dont know.

she leaves again, he tries to reach her but his phone rangs up. he took and tells, Sir, I need some more time since the things here are complicated.

So they have somewhat directly told us that he isnt what he shows off, he is into something, working for some thing important, trying to find out things. but seems he will be in prem avtaar for a while and thats good :)

School shown, all have gathered there. Nanku, his men, vidya , kids tiwariji, tripathi and santhosh ji.. tripati and santhoshji are worried 

DM is there with men near restroom , about to check it.

Avtaar comes to vidya home, dharma wakeup and he wakesup his wife and bablu..avtaar sees gabbu sleeping,  goes, sees book near durga idol, takes it happily, opens and sees it. Vidya is shown at school.

His shock on seeing book after praising to dharma about gappu telling whose cousin he is....was 😁😁...seems gappu is the one who has taught her wrongly ... the founder of Apil😂

Precap : same as friday's . she teaching and DM asking kids not to be so happy with what she taught.

P.S. The episode isnt up on Voot yet. once its available, will post the pics:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see her inlaws serving Vidya😆

and we got a glimpse of Vivek😊

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Episode caps :)

LuvSSever thumbnail

Monday Episode caps (Continued) :) 

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol, oh Guppo🥺🤨 now it makes sense why she is teaching the kids wrong.

LuvSSever thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Luvs_SanIsh

Lol, oh Guppo🥺🤨 now it makes sense why she is teaching the kids wrong.

oh yes he is the Founder of 'Apil' 'Mande'and all those words😂