Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK EPISODE LIVE WRITTEN UPDATE EP 143'1-10-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mahs waiting anxiously for Mish to come back home since its midnight. Shaurya asks to go himself to check but mish comes and informs that Meenu let Mehul stay at RV House as it's Abir's birthday. Mish informs Varsha that everyone loves her at RV. Varsha is relieved to know that. 

Mehul is telling Abir it has been long since Abir had fallen asleep on his lap but he himself doesn't fall asleep unless he caresses him. 

Abir has lot of questions to ask but he doesn't know where to start. Mehul said he knows and he will start with his mom. 

Parul takes Meenu to play her sitar. It has answers to all her tribulations. She'll know what to tell Abir after she plays some. Meenu is playing while Mehul tells Abir that whatever Meenu has told him so far,  she has a reason behind it. Abir is confused as Meenu  remembers a childhood memory as he is throwing tantrum of wanting his father when Meenu slaps him as he threatens to go so far away, no one will find him. Meenu tries to hug him then but Abir pushes her away. Meenu now feels strong and knows what she has to do and informs the same to parul. 

Mehul tells Abir that meenakshi is right in her spot and so is he. Abir understands that one can hate someone having their own reasons, doesn't mean other person is wrong. Mehul is happy to know that Abir kept him alive in his memories. Abir asks him to take rest. Tomorrow they'll continue to know each other. 

Nidhi is asking nanu that she doesn't know anything about what's going on in the house. Kishu tries to distract her but Meenu comes and Nidhi changes the tune and leaves. 

Nanu presents some papers and ask Meenu to show them to Abir but Meenu stops him, as she wants those papers to be shown on his birthday so that he can ask Mehul questions which Mehul cannot answer. Meenu is sure Abir is going to be the one to ask him to leave. She's doing this as Abir is stubborn since childhood. 

Badi maa enters Mishti room. They joke some but she badi maa informs she was worried for her. Mish tells Abir will inform his family soon. He's just occupied since his baba had called him. 

Kuhu enters her room on light foot scared Kunal might ask where was she?  And finally feeling relief, Kunal scares her by asking her same. Kunal is just angry today so kuhu complete his sentences by blaming Mishti for all this as per Abir's advice. Kunal doesn't know what to do. Kuhu has some idea but she tells Kunal won't listen to her and he is curious. 

Badi maa is praising Mish. She's happy that she'd been able to taught daughters to keep themselves happy before anyone as society does otherwise. At the same time her daughters know the right time and right way to ask for those things.  She us happy Mish didn't pressurise Abir to talk about them first. She understood his needs and desires. She is surely going to get married to Abir, badi maa knows this. Once badi maa resolves to do something, she gets it done. 

Abir is thinking his mom and kunal won't understand that Mish did all this for him so he has to do something but Kunal himself enters his rooms and wishes him bday putting  in a rule all the talk for 24 hours will be of him only and no fighting. Abir just like he doesn't hates his mom, can't Kunal give a chance to baba to which Kunal doesn't answer. 

Jugnu brings his phone to Abir, bade papa is on the line to wish him birthday and to enjoy the day as he likes. At the same time an audio clip of Mishti's wish plays on Abir's phone. When bade papa asks, Abir tells it to be a bird. Mish is embarrassed, bade papa laughs and goes away. Mish calls him, Abir likes not so shayari of Mish. 

Nidhi gifts Abir a bag since she ruined his while washing her saree with same. Ketu takes it away as she doesn't want Abir to leave. Kuhu presents him his bday cake while family gathers. Abir misses his mom and dad, both comes. Meenu gifts him sanction letter of his smart village project. He is ecstatic while Mehul stays behind. Abir feeds his mom first bite of cake then goes to his baba. Nanu steps in between handing him his gift. 

Precap: in papers it shows that Mehul has been guilty ans was charged in newspapers. Mehul is asking that he is a weak person not guilty as Kunal is claiming if someone is innocent, said person stays back and fight

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

My feelings nanu is guilty of something too.. I just don't know what

Meenu se zyada nanu uchalte hai whenever it comes to Mehul 

Bade papa teasing Mish was cute. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She understands his needs and desires🤣

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samyuktha0411

kya pakda tumne behen puri post me😛

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meen123

My feelings nanu is guilty of something too.. I just don't know what

Meenu se zyada nanu uchalte hai whenever it comes to Mehul 

Bade papa teasing Mish was cute. 

Thanks meen for the update. I really appreciate your efforts dear. Itne busy ho ke bhi yeh sab kar leti hoo. 

RV house is full with idiots and selfish people. Bache se leke budhe tak sabke sab selfish hei wahan.Inka kuch nahi hosakta. I so wanted Baba to stay somewhere else with Abir. waisa bhi nahi hua.

Anywz looks like an okay types episode.

Kahi Nanu Kunal ke papa Toh nahi ... Parul

And Nanu falsely implicated mehul in meenu’s mind ..

Why would Nanu be so affectionate towards Kunal when ketu , kaushal Son and abir are present .. why would Kunal get so much privilege in front of others 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Even i noticed that.🤣

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks meen for the update. I really appreciate your efforts dear. Itne busy ho ke bhi yeh sab kar leti hoo. 

RV house is full with idiots and selfish people. Bache se leke budhe tak sabke sab selfish hei wahan.Inka kuch nahi hosakta. I so wanted Baba to stay somewhere else with Abir. waisa bhi nahi hua.

Anywz looks like an okay types episode.

Jayu, I try but sometimes ho ni pata. Thanks yaar.. Thoda sa man settle hua tha mera but ab saari girls shifting elsewhere.... To karna hai.. Dheere dheere mana ri hu mann ko.  Hats off to married girls here yaar. Kids ke saath they make time to come here. They are my actual superheroes... Vaise hum sab busy hai but this is our me time. 

Normal lagta hai yaha aake... Gyaan zyada ho gaya, lol

Arey after everything meme should stay elsewhere. Kar lia Jo b krna tha parivaar ke liye ab pati ke saath sahi se rahe

meen123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: msin

Kahi Nanu Kunal ke papa Toh nahi ... Parul

And Nanu falsely implicated mehul in meenu’s mind ..

Why would Nanu be so affectionate towards Kunal when ketu , kaushal Son and abir are present .. why would Kunal get so much privilege in front of others 

this would be very convoluted and would suit English show more

Aisa Indian audience digest ni kar sakegi. Muje laga Meenu knows the actual father and that is not baba so it's good

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kuhu fir shuru ho gayi