•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~ 30.9.19 Level playing field...

The game I saw today being played in the episode was far from being a balanced and fair one.Two players Zaroon and Kainat were clearly in an advantageous position of being aware of their bearings ,past present and future. In comparison to them, I see Saltanat who has lost her past bearings, present barely clear, deemed to be suffering from a memory loss. One can deduce why did Saltanat opt to play against these clued on players? The answer  being, she wasn’t aware she would be drawn into a treacherous game by these two players about whom she has very little prior knowledge off! her lack of knowledge of her past, thus makes her a rather tragic target at the hands of conniving  Zaroon and Kainat.

Kashish came looking for her identity and some memories do waft by. But  her main issue is she seeks definitive confirmation, regards links she hazily feel sabout this place, Shah Manzil. As her story remains incomplete.. This woman,who calls herself Saltanat , Kashish had seen at  Sharma house. Now  entices, allures, Kashish, she knows her complete truth which she will reveal to her, if she leaves, the side of this sick woman, who might give her misleading information about her being Kainat Shah Ghazi. As the woman is not  of sane mind! Alas! How was the pure Saltanat, in search of her identity , to see through the deceptive trickery of lying Kainat. Kashish  gives easily into the temptation of knowing the whole truth about herself! And Kainat succeeds in trapping the unaware prey to a death trap!

Getting to the truth, is always a struggle and never an easy task. Madhav who was one grumpy, grouchy player Kashish was always at logger heads with! Comes looking for her. If only Saltanat realizes that it's her past! that will stab her in her back. But it’s her bumpy present, spent with young Krish and his father Madhav, that will provide  her  with two guardian angels! Who look out for her .God works in mysterious ways and protects the good. Both father and son support and, keep each other well informed,  to ensure Saltanat /Kashish is found, and is safe! From the foul betrayal from those she least suspects!

But evil is never far behind to stop any assistance from reaching out to virtue. Blinded by revenge and Kainat’s manipulation , Zaroon spots Madhav as Dr. Sharma!  Madhav has to flee! Only to return later in a stolen police car, with siren’s blowing! The sound of the siren’s actually stops Zaroon from farther stabbing the assumed Kainat to death.. And he has to flee from the crime  spot! latched on to his assumed wife Saltanat’s hand!

The stab in the back! a betrayal of trust, a treachery against one’s own blood! A bitter jealousy that turns one's own blood sister’s, blood! into venom flowing through her veins! and worse still over a man once married, who betrayed his Sufiyana love!

Kainat stabs Saltanat in the back! secretly she did many evil deeds; plotted;conspired against Saltanat! ever since the twins were children. Today, Kainat stabs Saltanat in the back !  by furtively alluring the vulnerable Saltanat into the cellar! Calls Zaroon to come! get! and kill his target Kainat! his mother’s killer! Who attacks her now!

Kainat’s whole life has been a one big treacherous act. A twin persona performance! Where as the head covered, image of piety she hoodwinked  her elders. Contrary to which,  the other a sinful, covetous ,envious  back stabber! who  wanted to be beautiful on the outside! All  to get her sister's prince charming Zaroon!  Well! level playing fields! or not for Kainat ! Her new found  faith  now, is all ‘s fair in love and war!The decisive moment arrives! Zaroon arrives!.. an old familiar sensation, a breeze draws him towards the cellar.. sham or true?? Zaroon as a person loses all his credibility! can be influenced!

Stab in the back! Once again Saltanat finds herself in the cross fire between Zaroon and Kainat..two back stabbers!she does not known much about.. Zaroon stares at this supposedly Kainat.. And once again he is disturbed by some interfering past memory of Saltanat. But his sanity  blocks  the possibility and probability of the situation! How can this criminal Kainat, staring at him in disbelief, be Saltanat?? As his Saltanat ,his wife stands, and traps his prey from the other side! Sinful imposter Kainat wants him to stab his victim! Zaroon is plagued with images of this teary dumb founded girl! stabbing his mother to death! Zaroon  lunges forward with the dagger decisively! to kill !

Finally the deed is done! Saltanat sees past romantic moments with this very man who has just stabbed her onto her knees!Saltanat’s big bold, glazed eyes, question his eyes, stare stunned at the blood-tipped dagger in his hand! Her blood at the hands of this man! whose images conjure up in her mind.why?? why? Her eyes quiz him.. Saltanat raises her hand  to  reach out tp Zaroon… his palm reaches out to her finger tips! Their finger tips meet.. Only to part again.. Her story remains incomplete.  Zaroon, has naught to say,except he cannot leave her in such a state..  but he does, as his feet slide backwards, well away from her  out stretched palm. Saltanat crumbles into a heap on the ground! He abandons her again for the second time!!influenced by the  real evil Kainat Led away like some mindless pet! on a leash by his owner the real Kainat.

Saltanat’s story remains incomplete.She played on uneven playing fields. Her saviour  Madhav arrives! Soon  the scales from her eyes will fall.. When Madhav as he claimed before, will help to bring her memory back for her. Only then, will Saltanat  play, a fair, balanced game on a level field with those, who in her past were her family. One her sister Kainat, and the other her love and husband Zaroon! Both who proved to be  the worst type of traitors she can come across.For when one’s own family betrays  one ,it very nearly shakes one into disbelieving ,in virtues like trust,family andLove… For what love  fails to connect with the beloved’s very soul? Saltanat’s story remains incomplete..

A gruesome episode, that makes one disbelief in true love.. But thank heavens! for a father and son pair, who can help to restore Saltanat/Kashish’s faith, that goodness still exists in this evil world..1.10.19 hamlet53

Monday's episode.. same time as Big Boss in UK.. 9.30pm.  I thought BB was better than what I wrote about in SPM..., thank heavens! the cvs did not play the SPM  title track... it would further mock the way the episode shaped up today!... a sad hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hi Hammie:

I really dont know what to say today, I am completely lost at words. The whole episode made me wanna cry, and then wannna burn both Kainaat and Zaroon to ashes 😡

Today I have lost all respect for Zaroon....at least tht little tht was left. This guy does not deserve Saltanat at all....period !!! And with his deed, Zaroon has proven there is NO difference btwn him and Kainaat either. Zaroons sole aim was to finish Saltanat / Kashish off !!!! Nothing more, nothing less. And he stooped to tht same level as Kainaat. 

Not once did Zaroon feel something for the woman he claims to love. Not one time did he hesitate to use the dagger and not one time did his hands shiver from stabbing her. Is this his so called SUFIYAANA PYAAR ??? A PYAAR he only feels when she is not around, but once she is standing infront of him, all those feelings disappear ??? Sufiyaana Pyaar ???? My foot !!!!!

Both Zaroon and Kainat are backstabbers and Zaroon has failed Saltanat big time. She always used to tell Kainaat tht no matter what happens, Zaroon will always recognize her.....today he FAILED Saltanat and her love. From now on he better stay away from Saltanat !!! He and Kainaat deserve eachother. And no excuse of Kainaat manipulating him is gonna work .....HELL NO !!! He could hv handed her to the police and let law do its job, but NO the so called law abiding citizen Zaroon miyan who takes care of a Holy place like the Dargah wanted to play God himself by giving punishment. 

I felt like throwing up when I saw Saltanat getting those hazy FBs after being stabbed, trying to hold on to him 😭....I felt like someone had hit me. How can someone be so damn cruel ??? And after the deed is done, suddenly Zaroons conscious kick in, his mahaanta comes to front, only to walk away and leave the girl to die.

Today I can say: my respect for Madhav has doubled, becoz he never stooped to this low level Zaroon stooped to, no matter how much hatred Madhav felt for her. And again he will save her life, like he's done several times before. Thanks to his son, little guardian Angel of his dost didi, that Madhav went after her, looking out for her; the only reason she wont die, becoz he'll find her intime.

Very sad episode - especially the part where Sultanat reaches out to Zaroon and their hands almost touch. I also liked the song in the background -- hamari adhuri kahani. But as you pointed out, I also only care about Sultanat's adhuri story going forward. 

They killed Zaroon's core character by making him unable to recognize his love and turning him into this bloodthirsty monster. I rarely found their love sufiyana but was sad to see it destroyed so ruthlessly.

I hope Sultanat doesn't forgive Zaroon for a long time to come. No words for Kainaat.

That precap seems to be happening in real and not is Kainaat's dream. They have made such a big issue about catching kainaat that this Kainaat-Sultanat swap story is going to come to an end soon or else Sultanat will end up either dead or in jail. Madhav can't hide her anymore.

originally posted by  Esha,

Hi Hammie:  helllloo mate,, hummm, me have recovered since yesterday...

I really dont know what to say today, I am completely lost at words. The whole episode made me wanna cry, and then wannna burn both Kainaat and Zaroon to ashes smiley7

yes me too felt no different..its the unfairness.. had saltanat been in her senses, she would have showed thier real place.. remember how Zaroon wooed her to say she loved him.. he was totally smitten... as for kainat.. even now when saltanat confronts her.. she squrims with fear!   both are back stabbers!

Today I have lost all respect for Zaroon....at least tht little tht was left. This guy does not deserve Saltanat at all....period !!! And with his deed, Zaroon has proven there is NO difference btwn him and Kainaat either. Zaroons sole aim was to finish Saltanat / Kashish off !!!! Nothing more, nothing less. And he stooped to tht same level as Kainaat. 

i recall ,  in the early episodes i too saw a selfish streak in thier personalities,, thier underhand way of doing things.. and  no he does not deserve saltanat.. my fear is I hope she does not accept him back..   he is unreliable!

Not once did Zaroon feel something for the woman he claims to love. Not one time did he hesitate to use the dagger and not one time did his hands shiver from stabbing her. Is this his so called SUFIYAANA PYAAR ??? A PYAAR he only feels when she is not around, but once she is standing infront of him, all those feelings disappear ??? Sufiyaana Pyaar ???? My foot !!!!!

you put it well..   the spirtitual connection was not there.. clearly he has sold his soul to the devil..she thinks for him and he acts!

Both Zaroon and Kainat are backstabbers and Zaroon has failed Saltanat big time. She always used to tell Kainaat tht no matter what happens, Zaroon will always recognize her.....today he FAILED Saltanat and her love. From now on he better stay away from Saltanat !!! He and Kainaat deserve eachother. And no excuse of Kainaat manipulating him is gonna work .....HELL NO !!! He could hv handed her to the police and let law do its job, but NO the so called law abiding citizen Zaroon miyan who takes care of a Holy place like the Dargah wanted to play God himself by giving punishment. 

yes since he was seen to be siding the law  when others wanted to keep it within the family.. ghazala would never have wanted what he did! but like I believe the weak man is under a spell

I felt like throwing up when I saw Saltanat getting those hazy FBs after being stabbed, trying to hold on to him smiley19....I felt like someone had hit me. How can someone be so damn cruel ??? And after the deed is done, suddenly Zaroons conscious kick in, his mahaanta comes to front, only to walk away and leave the girl to die.

good he went.. its a pity Saltanat cannot actually make out his true colours.. as dark as sin!

Today I can say: my respect for Madhav has doubled, becoz he never stooped to this low level Zaroon stooped to, no matter how much hatred Madhav felt for her. And again he will save her life, like he's done several times before. Thanks to his son, little guardian Angel of his dost didi, that Madhav went after her, looking out for her; the only reason she wont die, becoz he'll find her intime.

these two father and son.. have no axe to grind.. its unconditional love.. based totally on the time saltanat spent with them.. all the impressions she made on both madhav and Krish.. no wonder they want to save her

a heartfelt response esha..  all i want is saltanat's  tale to reach completion.. without  Zaroon! 

love hammie

originally posted by Irshita

hello mate, wanted to hear about your feelings too..

Very sad episode - especially the part where Sultanat reaches out to Zaroon and their hands almost touch. I also liked the song in the background -- hamari adhuri kahani. But as you pointed out, I also only care about Sultanat's adhuri story going forward. 

yes...loved the song the lyrics were well suited and Helly's expressions!  squeezed my heart.. such a fine actor she is.. her eyes speak.. 

They killed Zaroon's core character by making him unable to recognize his love and turning him into this bloodthirsty monster. I rarely found their love sufiyana but was sad to see it destroyed so ruthlessly.

neither did i .. but  hope the cvs are not planning to revive it after all that goes on in this horrific episode..

I hope Sultanat doesn't forgive Zaroon for a long time to come. No words for Kainaat.

Irshita… this is my fear too.. she needs to walk away from him..  and complete her kahani.. i want to see her running the dargah.. she has leadership qualities, has compassion and above is not selfish.. like you know who... 

That precap seems to be happening in real and not is Kainaat's dream. They have made such a big issue about catching kainaat that this Kainaat-Sultanat swap story is going to come to an end soon or else Sultanat will end up either dead or in jail. Madhav can't hide her anymore.

why would Saltanat end up in jail.. NOT taken as kainat? this is gross miscarriage of justice!  the two that need to be behind bars for abetting each other  to murder saltanat.. the mind boggles .. this cannot be the story ends.. spirtually devastating..

hummm.. thinking about your thoughts mate.. confused hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

originally posted by Irshita

why would Saltanat end up in jail.. NOT taken as kainat? this is gross miscarriage of justice!  the two that need to be behind bars for abetting each other  to murder saltanat.. the mind boggles .. this cannot be the story ends.. spirtually devastating..

hummm.. thinking about your thoughts mate.. confused hammie

If Kainaat's ploy is not revealed in the next few episodes, Sultanat may be hauled to prison with everyone assuming her to be Kainaat. Police and Zaroon are literally out hunting for her. If that happens, it will be a gross miscarriage of justice. 

Just read Esha's post on another thread that Madhav knows that Kashish is not Kainaat. Excited to watch the episode!!

Do you watch BB?

I just hope Saltanat doesnt accept Zaroon back under the cheap excuse of so called Sufiyaana Pyaar. Coz this is the worst expression of pyaar I hv seen. 

And frankly just like you , I too am scared tht this all goes back to Saltanat forgiving Zaroon becoz of his hurt and pain and tries understanding him 😡

Wonder what the faith of Madhav and his family will be further in this story once Saltanat regains her memory. Both Kainaat and Zaroon should be sent to jail 

@ Irshita..

If Kainaat's ploy is not revealed in the next few episodes, Sultanat may be hauled to prison with everyone assuming her to be Kainaat. Police and Zaroon are literally out hunting for her. If that happens, it will be a gross miscarriage of justice. 

ohhh I get what you mean..    but how unreal.. the whole possible out come stinks! the good gets punished while the wicked continues to flourish!

Just read Esha's post on another thread that Madhav knows that Kashish is not Kainaat. Excited to watch the episode!!

yes.... true say Irshita.. Madhav hai who hero!  the lion with a thorn in his heart..

Do you watch BB?

hummm.. at 9.30pm/clashes with 9.30pm.. have to record on and watch the other live.. BB.. so far no foul language.. so when it does.. me will stop! me and cuz watch it to unwind after a hard day's work.. love hammie

originally posted by esha,

pardon me for late reply mate.. nearly dozed off on my lappie last night.. 

I just hope Saltanat doesnt accept Zaroon back under the cheap excuse of so called Sufiyaana Pyaar. Coz this is the worst expression of pyaar I hv seen. 

well.. saltanat has to make some tough decisions.. she needs to understand, he never stood by her especially when she didn't know who she was? in fact his soul refused to sense her reality..worse still he got influenced enough to take her very life!

And frankly just like you , I too am scared tht this all goes back to Saltanat forgiving Zaroon becoz of his hurt and pain and tries understanding him smiley7

look esha.. hurt is not enough.. he has to atone for  betraying her.. and atonement often means  to give up something dear to the heart!

Wonder what the faith of Madhav and his family will be further in this story once Saltanat regains her memory. Both Kainaat and Zaroon should be sent to jail 

great point... they always wanted to get rid of her.. but both father and son have a strong case in favour of saltanat! i wish!! 

love hammie