Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Why single out Deepika when everyone are the same in bollywood.! And I wasn't just talking about Deepika. Her family especially her father tries to stay away from political scenarios but whenever there is a situation he is more on the leftist side than that of a Right winger. Deepika follows that too. You won't find her trying to suck up to Modi though she is never directly opposing him either.

Wasnt singling out Deepika.. i said most of the bw does that including her. The other thing which she likes is being in news hook or crook so when time comes she will be doing Modi jaap as well.

Husband at work. 

Image result for Ranveer modi

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Wasnt singling out Deepika.. i said most of the bw does that including her. The other thing which she likes is being in news hook or crook so when time comes she will be doing Modi jaap as well.

Husband at work. 

Tbf husband and wife can have different political leaning.

DobbyDeol thumbnail

Khud call kar le na phir behen. Teri outgoing mehengi hai kya.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Husband at work. 

Every celeb wants to be in the news By Hook Or By Crook.  Atleast she doesn’t change sides country wise. West main left , India main right. She has always been Left everywhere.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

tbf he didn't single out Deepika in that post😆

My post he quoted was about Deepika so...

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Here her fans keep bashing SRK and RK and there she goes always chipku-ing with them ... 🤣 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Every celeb wants to be in the news By Hook Or By Crook.  Atleast she doesn’t change sides country wise. West main left , India main right. She has always been Left everywhere.

Tbf India doesn't have the left right scenario like The US. The one you are referring doesn't have that temperament of the right in the west. She is also not radically oppose to minorities.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

My post he quoted was about Deepika so...

yes, but he was talking in general, while taking Deepika in particular.

anyways sorry, for butting in your convo.

Husband at work. 

Who in bollywood does not want to be in news by hook or crook? Thats why I asked u why were u picking on Deepika when everyone does the samething! She has had many occasions and opportunities recently to do Modi jaap but did not do. She does not diss him and call him out like some other actors but does not do his chaplusi either.

Last I saw Ranveer and Deepika were different people. They can have different opinions. They are anyways learning from Akshay n Twinkle and coexisting despite different political inclinations and making hay while sun shines. 😝

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Khud call kar le na phir behen. Teri outgoing mehengi hai kya.

Outgoing cut gaya..jobless haina aajkal 😁