Shahid on mira: She married so young n had 2 kids when she was just

Posted: 4 years ago

"She got married so young, had two kids and had to figure out how to deal with that when she was just stepping out of being a kid herself. She must have had her dreams and desires but she pushed those aside. That’s a lot to deal with. Also, the fact that we have an age difference, we are 13 years apart"

How can someone be aware of everything above and still go through with marriage is beyond me! Especially the bold. 

Black bold - Marriage is a serious lifelong commitment and responsibility. You have to be ready for it. No one should be forced to grow up or miss the opportunity to enjoy their youth. Different people mature differently. Some people are ready for marriage young. But what's the rush? It's not like a 20 something has a biological clock ticking like someone pushing 40. You can wait till they are 25 which I believe is a good age people start stabilizing in life. 

Usually, age shouldn't be a factor in relationships. But there are limits to when age differences. 

A 10-year-old and a 23-year-old is a creepy crime. A 20-year-old and a 33-year-old is an older person taking advantage of a young person's naivety and lack of life experience. A 30-year-old and a 43-year-old has a high probability that the younger person is "settling". A 40-year-old and a 53-year-old is finally two adults making a conscious, sensible, and informed decision. 

Red Bold - That just crushes me. Relationships are about uplifting each other, supporting each other to live the best possible life. I could never live with the fact that someone sacrificed their dreams and desires for me. If anyone by chance did it without my awareness, I would start making sacrifices to make up for it the second I found out. 

I can never respect Shahid. He's a wannabe turd. Kareena did good by dumping his sorry ass

He needs to shut up 🤐. He is worse than whatI thought him to be. Buzz off .

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.”

Why is he sharing all this?  Does he just wants to seem real?  By saying things like sometimes we re best friends but sometimes we don’t understand each other he’s inadvertently inviting gossip and blinds into his personal life.  

Shahid spoke about how Mira doesn’t think she is a priority in his life. “No one should live in an illusion that everything’s set. When you believe everything is on autopilot, it all falls apart. You’ve got to work every day at everything. Whether it’s marriage, parenting, career or even your relationship with your parents. I struggle with all of them. I struggle at maintaining my friendships. I’m terrible at maintaining long-distance relationships. I struggle at dividing my time between my wife, my children and work. My wife feels she isn’t a priority. I feel guilty about not giving enough time to myself. Many a time I tell my family, ‘Guys, let me work also sometimes’.”

“She got married so young, had two kids and had to figure out how to deal with that when she was just stepping out of being a kid herself. She must have had her dreams and desires but she pushed those aside. That’s a lot to deal with. Also, the fact that we have an age difference, we are 13 years apart,” he said. He added that the two are each others’ best friends at times and do not understand each other at other times.

So a wife that young set aside everything to give birth to your kids and she still doesn't think she's a priority. And he's so self aware about everything and yet..? Uncomfortable read. 

god..

I used to respect Shahid

what a freak..

Both Shahid and Mira seems to be on the same page so I don’t know what’s the big deal. Didn’t Mira said she wants to have her kids when she’s young because she don’t want to be an old mom and wants to focus on career later on. Kareena and Shahid was together for like 10 years, kareena enjoyed her time with Shahid because he looked his best back then. She threw him away like trash after she used him lol good for her though 

Shahid is even worse then i thought. He really fell off SMH! What a bloody depressing read. I cant stand the woman but this is just sad. He's aware of everything but doesn't GAF. Selfish MF. 

They are obviously both very immature .made for each other,,,humei baksho