Pinkvilla: Dalljiet on BB13, leaving Guddan was tough - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Akshananju

I still feel even after big boss CV's will make her re-entry in the show they won't replace Daljeet 

But let's see as yesterday's precap that Revti went to hospital naa to meet Antara or what kya tha woh couldn't understand much ðŸ˜²waiting for that episode hope will get to see by tomorrow 

its Guddan under the bandage who spreaded rumour of Antara being alive in order to catch the real Cluprit 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Piku_S

its Guddan under the bandage who spreaded rumour of Antara being alive in order to catch the real Cluprit 

Thanks Piku for clearing my doubt😛

Her article is a clear indication of her return to the show after her stint vth BB ☹.. the way she said it vl be picked from where they left ... I wud want her to win the show ( so that we dont see her for 3 months in the show), but  I doubt cos she is not so shrewd and  manipulative for this show...But if she wins vl she still return or they are offered something more lucrative ... 

Originally posted by an_shaini

Her article is a clear indication of her return to the show after her stint vth BB ☹.. the way she said it vl be picked from where they left ... I wud want her to win the show ( so that we dont see her for 3 months in the show), but  I doubt cos she is not so shrewd and  manipulative for this show...But if she wins vl she still return or they are offered something more lucrative ... 

if she does well she won't return, believe me, she'll have other offers at hand. And the article also says they will bring her back only if they need to bring her back.  So if show does well and if she does well in BB, she won't come back to the show.

Originally posted by kshah1987

if she does well she won't return, believe me, she'll have other offers at hand. And the article also says they will bring her back only if they need to bring her back.  So if show does well and if she does well in BB, she won't come back to the show.

Yes article clearly says if there is need. So we should not give any need or chance to makers to bring Antara back.

Originally posted by Akshananju

I still feel even after big boss CV's will make her re-entry in the show they won't replace Daljeet 

But let's see as yesterday's precap that Revti went to hospital naa to meet Antara or what kya tha woh couldn't understand much ðŸ˜²waiting for that episode hope will get to see by tomorrow 

Anju aise mat bolo. Woh bb mein hi rahe hum sabke BP ke liye aaccha hai😜😜

bhagwan kre ye next season  ke liye v select ho jaye

Originally posted by srain10

Anju aise mat bolo. Woh bb mein hi rahe hum sabke BP ke liye aaccha hai😜😜

🤣🤣 magar humare CV's ko bhi chain nahi yaar😳they will bring her back big boss k baad bhi😆