Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

(Upd- 21/2) FF// Prescribed Insanity, Chapter 14, Pg. 89

saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a fun start. Khushi is a dentist, and Arnav is the stubborn creature that will live through pain, but won't head to the dentist. He thinks she's incompetent, she thinks he's an ass. Dhamaka to hona hi hai!

I hope you continue this alongside Untold Stories.... I for one can't wait to read more...

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hahahaha nice os.. 

Even i am a dentist the sharp instrument which make sound is called airroter.. 

Truly said it can cut tongue as well as inner side of cheeks o if anyone movement done by the patient or the dentist.. 

N every dentist does not choose mbbs as there first subject. interest also matters.. 

Actually this is the thinking of most people ki mbbs nai mila to bds ye liya.. I 😂😂😂😂

Edited by EchTee - 4 years ago
saucechips thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: just4coll

What a fun start. Khushi is a dentist, and Arnav is the stubborn creature that will live through pain, but won't head to the dentist. He thinks she's incompetent, she thinks he's an ass. Dhamaka to hona hi hai!

I hope you continue this alongside Untold Stories.... I for one can't wait to read more...

Looks like my visits to the dentist will definitely continue alongside, so I don't mind. ðŸ˜†

saucechips thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: EchTee

Hahahaha nice os.. 

Even i am a dentist the sharp instrument which make sound is called airroter.. 

Truly said it can cut tongue as well as inner side of cheeks o if anyone movement done by the patient or the dentist.. 

N every dentist does not choose mbbs as there first subject. interest also matters.. 

Actually this is the thinking of most people ki mbbs nai mila to bds ye liya.. I 😂😂😂😂

You're a dentist? Wow. Massive respect. Also, I apologize on behalf of Arnav, he's an ass ðŸ˜†

Airroter is it? Noted. I'm going to casually use the term in front of my dentist now and be like "huh, yes I know that word. Where's the surprise?"

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

haha that was hilarious .. could not stop laughing... 

i dread going to dentists..they are scary with all their instruments 

Looking forward to reading the next soon...

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it .. will you continue with the story

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I hope Khushi will have the pleasure of watching the arrogant ass stew in her chair. That will be a sight.

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: saucechips

You're a dentist? Wow. Massive respect. Also, I apologize on behalf of Arnav, he's an ass ðŸ˜†

Airroter is it? Noted. I'm going to casually use the term in front of my dentist now and be like "huh, yes I know that word. Where's the surprise?"

Yes.. Doing masters in it also.. 

Arre no issues at all as i said most people think like that only.. So i take it lightly only... 😂😂

Thank u

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it very much. Eagerly waiting for their next meet. Please update soon.