Writers to answer sarla’s question to Karina?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Tellychakkar confirmed that for the third time another actor has been cast to play Kritika’s husband/ fiancé (the article said husband.

His entry will come soon but why now during this karan ditching preeta phase and after sarla having asked Karina what if this had happened to her own daughter and Karina being haughty and proud denying that this could not happen to her upper-class belonging daughter? 

Are they going to show Kritika now facing a similar fate as preeta as karma against luthra’s for what karan did to preeta? I hope so! 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Tellychakkar confirmed that for the third time another actor has been cast to play Kritika’s husband/ fiancé (the article said husband.

His entry will come soon but why now during this karan ditching preeta phase and after sarla having asked Karina what if this had happened to her own daughter and Karina being haughty and proud denying that this could happen to her upper-class belonging daughter? 

Are they going to show Kritika now facing a similar fate as preeta as karma against luthra’s for what karan did to preeta? I hope so! 

I think so yes..... Kritika ke saath waise pehle bhi kuch accha toh ho nahi raha tha. Ab bas Sarla Aunty ke shraap ne confirmation de di..

Originally posted by TheM5393

I think so yes..... Kritika ke saath waise pehle bhi kuch accha toh ho nahi raha tha. Ab bas Sarla Aunty ke shraap ne confirmation de di..

I like kritika but unfortunately I hate her mother and she's been irritating me with her being overtly chummy with that karan obsesser so I feel same/ similar thing happening to kritika is the only way to teach these luthra's a lesson.

Karma is a bitch. Luthras going to reap soon.