Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by-shineonlove

Unbearably bad acting and dialogue delivery from Sanaya IraniπŸ₯± It looks like a scene straight out of her daily soaps with that one standard expression and her favourite heavy breathing. And despite the heavy use of CGI both leads look pretty aged. Does the hero have anything else to do apart from smooching and making out with various women in this film? How typical of VB to fill his movie with sleaze to compensate for the bad acting and mediocre script.

Sleaze and horror is what brings him money. Not his actors and script πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by Redmi - 4 years ago
shineonlove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Redmi

Sleaze and horror is what brings him money. Not his actors and script πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Duhh Redmi..Isme koi doubt hai kya abhi bhi kisiko? πŸ˜›And I did see the personal attacks calling me aunty for saying our very own asthmatic doll cannot act .πŸ€ͺ If I at 24 , can be called an an 'aunty' by someone who has never seen me for calling a trash actor a trash actor then I wonder what the same people should be calling their idol at 35 years of age? I know it must be hard to digest that idol is now into D grade movies that bank only on sleaze and nudity but that doesn't mean you vent it out by personally attacking or bringing other actors to defend her shit acting and career choices. Ask her to pick better scripts and to stop heavy breathing in the name of acting . Maybe that would help her career now.

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-shineonlove

Duhh Redmi..Isme koi doubt hai kya abhi bhi kisiko? πŸ˜›And I did see the personal attacks calling me aunty for saying our very own asthmatic doll cannot act .πŸ€ͺ If I at 24 , can be called an an 'aunty' by someone who has never seen me for calling a trash actor a trash actor then I wonder what the same people should be calling their idol at 35 years of age? I know it must be hard to digest that idol is now into D grade movies that bank only on sleaze and nudity but that doesn't mean you vent it out by personally attacking or bringing other actors to defend her shit acting and career choices. Ask her to pick better scripts and to stop heavy breathing in the name of acting . Maybe that would help her career now.

Ofcourse, we in 20s are aunties while their 36 year old actress is a barbie doll who is always not a day less than 18 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Personal attacks and bringing others to defend her is not new.