Posted: 4 years ago

i have seen a lot of posts on other housemates....but why not a single one on koena mitra?😲 so i thought, why not i should make one..

When she entered the stage, i didn't feel weird on looking at her face coz we all know she has done plastic surgery...but when she opened her mouth..her voice made me super cringe...it sounds so manly...awaaz ka bhi karwaya kya isne ya phir starting se aisi hai..i have seen in movies but i think that was dubbed...not her original voice...i have not seen her interviews before..so i am clueless...can someone tell me her voice was always sounds like this? ðŸ¤“

For a moment i thought she went through hormone therapy too. Maybe we will find in the coming days/ weeks.

https://youtu.be/BjHu3ifeOLM

Her interview 8 year old.

Her voice was not manly , what happened

Arey yaar I was thinking the same too. Awaz ka bhi surgery kara diya kya? 😳I've seen her interviews and don't remember her sounding this manly. ðŸ¤”

I actually missed her announcement part. Was trying to figure out who she was, and when she spoke I thought some one from LGBT community was participating too(no offence to anyone, not making fun of her or community. That was my legit thought) 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

Same thing i thought too. She was quite sexy at the time of saaki saaki song . But now waht happend to her. Her face also looked wierd and so was her voice. 

Originally posted by _Barcode

For a moment i thought she went through hormone therapy too. Maybe we will find in the coming days/ weeks.

Her voice still sounds pretty much the same. But when women ages, their voice becomes thicker. So Koena's thick voice became even thicker with age that's why she sounds little manly. 

Originally posted by Shabbo.Ji

Her voice still sounds pretty much the same. But when women ages, their voice becomes thicker. So Koena's thick voice became even thicker with age that's why she sounds little manly. 

Maybe you are right, I still like her and want her to be part of show. 

I don't know why but I really like her.

I liked her. She is in my list of favorites on day 1. Looking forward to her in the upcoming episodes