Daljiet Kaur.... OMG... Itna tall hai - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

She is beautiful and looks even better after getting out of her unhealthy marriage. 

OT she has always been this tall.😆

Infact she looks more confident now.. I hv watched her few interviews and she seems very sensitive and emotional person.. Hope she shows her strong side in the house and don't fry over petty things..

She looks very beautiful and cute..

Yes she is,I am a bit surprised that even ipk viewers are noticing now.When daljiet,sana and sanaya used to stand together it was pretty clear that the former two were pretty tall(sana being even taller than dalJiet I think)

Daljiet looked absolutely gorgeous yesterday and loved the way she carried herself . Really liking her so far and I hope she maintains this grace till the end.👍🏼

Originally posted by ImmortalsOfM

Yes she is,I am a bit surprised that even ipk viewers are noticing now.When daljiet,sana and sanaya used to stand together it was pretty clear that the former two were pretty tall(sana being even taller than dalJiet I think)

May be but I didn't notice before.

So Sana is also tall? Thanks for sharing it

Originally posted by ImmortalsOfM

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

Sana is very tall. During Lavanya's entry scene you could see that she was almost as tall as Barun.

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

Yes.

But never notices that till now. I saw her only on Iss Pyaar Ko and when the cast meet on their regular outings and her height didn't distinguish much but with Salman, the difference is clearly visible

She used to lean in the show..remember..she had a limp on one leg in the show..Anjali..that is y Sham lusts for Khushi 🤢

I like her from the days of ipkknd. She is very sweet and mature 

Daljeet sounds so mature. 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by TeenRose1

She used to lean in the show..remember..she had a limp on one leg in the show..Anjali..that is y Sham lusts for Khushi 🤢

Yes how can I forget IPK? It's my fav.

I was thinking, yar she had such beautiful and tall legs, why did she agree to act as a limp?

But she was best for Anjali's character.