Vidya

An Episodic Review of 15th Episode of Vidya (27th September)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all😊

I am back with my Episodic review for 15th episode(September 27th) of Vidya. sorry for the delay. :)

The Episode starts with Nanku leaving vidya house and bablu was like why he left with tension in a hurry, didnt he liked the tea, His mom was like, have you made it well, because he is the golden goose now. Dharma scold both of them and tells no one should know abiut this money given by nanku singh to us. especially Vidya.

These are just gold diggers ..period. I am glad that she atleast have Avtaar and Prem by her side now.

In Avtaar house, Avtaar tells is the trouble already less, that you have brought this new one upon us. Havent you thought of it.

Vidya tells, may be if i am educated , i would have thought of all these and understand too but  i am uneducated and what seemed right to me I did. I tried mostly to keep me away from school things but here its the question of innocent kids.

Vidya tells Avtaar that, the money is sent for kids by govt since they cant afford it. but their parents dont know it.  they would stop sending kids to school bcoz of money problem. Every child has the right to learn, every child should be educated. 

She being righteous irrespective of being educated or not shows how one should be..And yes she is uneducated, she understands the importance of one being educated and the rights of children.

Avtaar tells if he distributes this much money all of a sudden, then  i Will be doubted and we are in trouble.

Vidya tells, I dont know all of this, I knew you are a good person and will make this money reach kids  its very necessary.

He is the one she trusts now, I hope he is able to do something and both of them dont get much into trouble.

Avtaar tells her, More than  me being in trouble, I am surprised that you  have been  going through a lot yet you did this for kids, how could you tolerate so much, vidya replies only god knows and how much is written in her fate...

Yes she has tolerated much but i think , now the God has written good in her fate and some light to ne shed on the children lives too through her. 

Here in school, Nanku and Tiwariji&co was there. Tiwari tells that he trust Santhosh, she cant do it, if she had did, she wouldnt have called us here, by this time would hv eloped from village, then nanku tells but the lock isnt broken, which means someone with keys has taken it.

Santhosh thinks of ranhjana getting keys, falls on nanku feet, tells spare my life, I will tell all truth.. she tells ranjana with prem came here, nanku is shocked and angered, jagat hold her by neck and scold her, tells how dare you blame member of their family, Santhosh says i can prove it and shows anklet ... Nanku tells jagat to leave her, since she will not have guts to lie in front of him.

he tells, this news should not go anywhere else, should be buried here itself and he will take care of what needs to be done. he thinks of prem, angered that he is eyeing both his family and his prey.

Nanku got to know all... dont know how he is going to encounter prem and what Ranjana will tell him. She may turn the plates. Have to wait and watch.

Prem is in Vidya home with her inlaws people talking to him. Bablu asks prem to take him in drama company. Bablu mom tells, no no , she needs bablu to assist her in household works, and sent him to some work in terrace...vidya comes there and sees prem, think of school incident and think why he is here.

Dharma tells to prem, see vidya is here and tells vidya, seems he is the one who made the kids admission possible with his speech, prem tells he likes and respects independent women who stands on their own feet and all those kids will make their parents proud when she teaches them..

hearing him talking about teaching, dharma makes excuse, goes to shop, MiL also goes..

vidya comes near him, thinks of ranjana and prem in school.. he tells , sometimes what you see isnt the truth. There is nothing between him and Ranjana and that he had seen her running from there, hiding something. vidya is scared and worried.

he asked her , why she was there, to see them, he had saved her from ranjana seeing her...and that he saw her running and saw the envelope too which she was hiding..whats in there... she was shocked. he asked her to meet tomorow in the specified place and even if she doesn't come, somehow he will know whats happened in school and goes.

I am just waiting for their meet. He just cleared the thoughts about Ranjana and him..so still what views vidya has on him, how their meet is gonna be, I am intrigued. He is too smart , he read her eyes, cleared that too and revealed that he saw her and she needs to confide in him.

All officials(DM, bank manager,) arrives at School. Nanku tells the money has been stolen.

Here in vidya Home, avtaar comes and scolds vidya inlaws that all this is happening bcoz of them, you made her go to school and now she has taken 10 lakhs money, inlaws were like 10 lakhs, where you kept vidya like that, avtaaer again scolds and tells its nanku's money. they are in trouble.

I just love Avtaar a lot😁 , the way he scolded them, just go and drown somewhere..and the concern he has for vidya..I hope he stays this positive always ..

The DM says that, the locker isnt broken, its taken with key, so no theft happened, dont lie ..DM says, he is going to retired in a week and new DM Vivek vardhan singh will come and Nanku , you are thinking to grab my money into your pocket.and suspects Nanku and tells he is cheap to do this..

jagat gets angered, scolds DM and hits him.. Nanku ask him to stop.

oh god, jagat had the audacity to slap DM, Is Nanku singh that powerful..seems Vivek Vardhan singh is going to give them right and left and show them their place. 

Nanku apologise and tells this is happening for first time , i may cheat society but i was taking you people all along with whatever you do, i do bad jobs too with being true to you all, with sincerity 

DM doesnt believe it and  threatens them...

Nanku reverts back now telling , you do whatever you want, , i thought of giving you all money and then recover theft but now you all will get money only after thief is got.

DM threatens that, ok now you will see the power of an official, school  will be inspected tomorrow in all aspects, including teachers and your scam will be out, get ready to go to jail..

ok so inspection is on for revenge sake. And have to see hw Vidya is going to face it.

On hearing inspection news from Avtaar , whole family of vidya is shocked, dharma sits down. Avtaar tells dont know what nanku will do and will happen, vidya may be inspected too on teaching the kids . vidya is worried.

Precap :

Vidya is asked to teach by DM.She writes Apil, Mande and all wrong..seeing her writing, kids get happy and clap,DM tells not to get happy 

we are going to see her write on board finally😁😊

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago