Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay,I'm just trying to pass the weekend here.As hindi is not my language, definitely haravyni is out of my expertise.

Kindly Bear with whatever I blabber out here.😳

For the story's sake,Let's exclude irfan's entry and any khurana' siyappe here.oka?

And it got just too big while writing so I am dividing it in two parts.  

Part One:

Minnie's exams are going on full swing transforming  the whole haveli into full fledged  panic stricken mood. 

Like babita said,minnie seriously worry over her exams. And after their sweet patch up as a family of three again with that little dramatic 'griha pravash' ritual for minnie,minnie had suddenly shed off all sorts of inibitions of matured minnie.  

So,now hanumaan Singh's haveli was witnessing veer balika in all her elements.

The husnand and wife would often discover a clumsy minnie leaving her things here and there and creating a ruckus after a while, not finding the same thing.Someday they had to pacify their almost 18 kid that its oka to just appear on the exam even if she can't  clear the paper.

On several occasions, HS had to bodily stop veeer balika from chewing off all her nails.Babes would accompany her in a taxi to the exam hall every day without a fail making sure Minnie didn’t topple over anything on the way or go to some totally different directions if left on her own. Courtesy Minnie's last minute serious study.  

One such night,Minnie was as usual engrossed in her studies.Biting her lips, she was memorizing stuffs she had no idea  about before coz she had missed all the lectures in the recent turbulent and busier days.It was definitely taking a toll on her otherwise intelligent brain.

Sensing some movements in her room,she started lamenting in a very typical student style- mera kya hogaaaa?Babes,I can't just do it.Its so damn tough.And that idiot preet.She drew more flowers and cartoons in the lectures than the actual lesson.What the hell would she do with 90% attendance? She practically noted nothing important. Main tujhe keh rahi hoon babes,this preet is just useless.

"Choori aisa na bolte." - came the pat reply.

Startled, minnie looked up to see it was HS who was refilling her tea flask tonight.Minnie had become totally tea dependent on those days to keep awake as much as possible. Though hanumaan didn’t agree with this policy,he let it be after watching some of her panic attacks when she slept a little more than required these days. "Just this time",he kept grumbling to Babita. Because he thought it was all due to their wedding break which made his otherwise veer balika this level of shit scared.

He even ranted to makaan malkin ji they should have avoided all those tamjhams and did some jhatpat shadi.To which Babita rolled her eyes and exclaimed minnie had been this crazy about exam all her life citing all her hilarious examination folly throughout her life.Unfortunately, she hadn’t been able to cazole the otherwise logical Hanumaan ji who took it all on himself that his veer balika was indeed in unsettled and unprepared mind due to him.

Not knowing what had actually transpired between hs and minnie all those days causing so many emotional turmoil,ironically,babita just had huffed and puffed that she was going crazy with all those tantrums of those baap-beti now-a-days.      

"Hanumaan uncle aap?mujhe laga babes hai."-replied minnie .

Fumbling a little HS replied," oh chori,I know u would need tea at night.everyday,Your mom come up to refill your thermo after every several hours.Today was quite busy in the shop.There were two wedding ceremony to which PB had to cater.Looks like,she got really exhausted.She had been sleeping like a log.I thought i should come up with the tea.U Don't worry chori.teri mummy jaisi to nehi hain,par itna bura bhi na hoga hmare chai."

Looking a lil embarrassed minnie checked the watch to see it was one am in the morning .

Minnie: "sorry hanumaan uncle.aapko inconvenient kar diya.you had to wake up for this.woh,Its just my habit to have chai like these when I'm stressed. Normally i dont drink chai like driking water."

HS wanted to scream why it would be of any inconvenience? Babita did it every night. Why could not he?but he swallowed that hurt and tried to focus on the girl before him.He was not gonna take veer balika's word in face value and had a lapse of judgement.once was more than enough.He knew minnie had said sorry out of her own goodwill.  

HS: Its not a nice habit.I'm tolerating this absurd routine of yours just this time.You have no pattern of sleeping, eating or drinking.And why are u blaming your best friend? Preet helped you in the wedding,attended her lectures and  was nice enough to pass her notes to help you.What would you do if your best friend was some jealous girl who never shares her things?

Minnie chuckled imagining  her innocent, forever ready to help bff as some jealous bimbo and replied,"She cant be ever like that even if she tried.woh meri preet hain." 

Remembering their tiffs about their moms,minnie smiled that even that was not enough for her bestie to stay aloof for long.

Looking up to see hs's solemn face,she schooled her expression and said,"Sorry.I shouldn’t have complained about her.What to do hanumaan ucl?I'm going crazy here with stress.I just wanna whine and rant about my life.urggg"

Hanumaan smiled and asked,"Now tell me what's the problem?Do your whining."

And minnie did just that.In between her rants,hs gave her biscuits to eat with chai,opened the windows for fresh air,give her some water to cool her down,nodded assertively at her claims of how unfair the whole examination thing for becahri students like her. 

As minnie tiredly sagged against her pillow in a half sitting position,HS asked if she wanna sleep.She nodded negative, she had to revise whatever portion she covered tonight.Looking at her exhausted form,hanumaan's heart swelled up with an emotion which he could only relate with his veer balika.patting her head fondly,he striked a proposal.  

HS:U know what will work better?If you listened to what you have learned. You may not believe it but human's brain actually works better while listening than reading.Let me read your notes to you,you just pay attention to my words.     

Minnie was not much convinced about hs explaining her stuffs  but her weary body seemed to love the idea.And those are all some theory based questions in Hindi.Hanumaan ucl could do that easily.

Downstairs,Babita suddenly woke up with a start.The mother in her was concerned about her kid's midnight craving.She leapt out of her bed which looked inconspicuous with hs ji's absence.Murmuring her worry about those duo's weird lifestyle, she rushed up to find HS explaining in his soothing voice about the principles of some theory from minnie's notebook.She looked on surprised that minnie was looking relatively calm sipping her drink which looked like badam milk instead of her regular chai and listening to her hanumaan ucl.She could see the biscuits and a finished tea flask behind on the table.Stifling her yawn, she smiled and went down.All was okay in her little crazy world.                   

Note:Thanks for reading till this.

pls let me know your views.I will post the second part soon .😳                 

Edited by Itsflora - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like how fluently your story flows, especially when going from one scene depiction to another. Such a cute OS!

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is just beautiful. Your writing style is really really good. Please do write more. Hope they show something like this in the show too.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Too good to be true! Awesome work.

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk2015

I like how fluently your story flows, especially when going from one scene depiction to another. Such a cute OS!

thank u dear.i kinda wanted More dialogue & less scenario. 

But it Became opposite. Thankx for liking it though.           

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

This is just beautiful. Your writing style is really really good. Please do write more. Hope they show something like this in the show too.

Thanks dear. 

Itsflora thumbnail

Thank you😳 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this!!

Especially the bit where she's drinking healthy badam milk and listening to him read to her. Reminded me of her training days. Also, I know it's her exam material, but he might has well have been reading bedside stories to her as he would have done with a younger Minnie had he raised her. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Itsflora thumbnail

Thanks dear.

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Loved this!!

Especially the bit where she's drinking healthy badam milk and listening to him read to her. Reminded me of her training days. Also, I know it's her exam material, but he might has well have been reading bedside stories to her as he would have done with a younger Minnie had he raised her. 

Awww.i kinda thought the same.yet couldn’t find the right words though.

You somehow still got it.  👏