Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

RONAKSHI TOGETHER [UPCOMING SPOILER OF KHKT]

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_OQcxh7zg/?igshid=1jwrujzmgi48m

Their picture speaks !!! 😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭❀β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The picture is flooding everywhere on social media spreading a positive symbol. BTW according to the new spoiler, after the drama Rohit will realize that Sonakshi cant do anything wrong with Raima and will choose her over Raima. Then he will figure out the real reason of Raima's accident. Spoiler says somebody else is responsible for Raima's accident and that person is related to Sonakshi. So i am sure its Karan who molested Raima and Raima fell off. 🀨

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Different outfits!

I guess the CVs saw the severa backlash after the promo and released the spoiler for damage control.

Options:

1. This is a dream seq. 

2. Rohit found Sonakshi in that garden where they both go when they are depressed. Coz there is no way Suman is letting him into the Rastogi house.

3. Sona went to Sippy house to meet Rohit, after being thrown out of his house?

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Different outfits!

I guess the CVs saw the severa backlash after the promo and released the spoiler for damage control.

Options:

1. This is a dream seq. 

2. Rohit found Sonakshi in that garden where they both go when they are depressed. Coz there is no way Suman is letting him into the Rastogi house.

3. Sona went to Sippy house to meet Rohit, after being thrown out of his house?

I think Rohit went to meet her at the set cause his outfit resembles ET gift segment whilst Sona was in her Parvati avatar. Just my assumption though 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think it’s a dream for sonakshi bcz itna jaldi cvs ko hum par reham ayega kya? That’s why I think it will be dream for sonakshi I think not even for rohith 😟

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its not a dream sequence - na precap na yeh pic - sab real hai

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The picture actually speaks and so does their pose and their expressions.

The actors don't disappoint me ever.

But this tym even I want Rohit to realise on his own that he was wrong and apologize to Sona.

summerscent thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is how I read it: This picture speaks of helplessness. Her hair is tied up, which means that this is not romantic. They are both consoling each other that they have to do the right thing: Rohit to take care of his guilt and Sonakshi understanding that she needs to swallow a very bitter pill of playing second fiddle.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

I think Rohit went to meet her at the set cause his outfit resembles ET gift segment whilst Sona was in her Parvati avatar. Just my assumption though 

Parvati is always in sarees. Sonakshi is wearing a kurta.

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Parvati is always in sarees. Sonakshi is wearing a kurta.

After shoot perhaps similar to the other day when he came post to fetch her. I’m thinking too much already. Hahahahah