Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was emotional anuyani scene...but than baabji come.....

Thr was a time when i wished Athu ka band Baje....Malhar use acha sabak sikhaye.....but today Baapji did wrong just to destroy camera๐Ÿ™„...Acting or not but he is a kid n for him kalyani Is his Aai........

N more thing sare secrets raaz clues srf Athu ko hi kyu milte h...n vo use Kalyani ko btata h.....

Edited by singhShaandar - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamiltonbhatia

If Baapji comes in screen ppl will stop watching the show. 

I generally change channels.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.d19

i think her advice was pretty normal. Bcz even today there are in-laws who blame d-i-ls for the fights. And Kalyani complaining to Malhar would lead to a direct confrontation. Hence Anu's advice came in picture.

It does sound ancient and nonsense. But even today moms tell their daughters that your behaviour will be an image of our upbringing and that as the lady of the house it will be ur responsibility to make sure that the family stays happy etc etc. I have seen it all in reality. Yeh toh phir bhi serial hai...

I agree Deepu! But yehi soch badalna zaroori hai. Malhar ko chote chote heartbreak se bachake kya hi faida jab use sabse bada heartbreak milega. Kalyani k samne nazre kaise milyega ....His parents have stooped so low that He cant even defend their action . So regressive ! Swara tak ko nhi chora . Continued exploit kare ja rahe apni dono baccho ka, bhai ka!

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.d19

I think she is trying to please them coz she really respects them. And in todays episode she actually back answered Baapji and even raised his voice. Which was quote pleasing. She finally ARGUED! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

She is only doing bcoz she loves Malhar and her husband is a gem ! Koyele ki khadan mein heera hai malhar !