Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread 3(Page 7)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Titu I kindoff understood it in a different way. She has come with a woman in car from solhapur . And Anu feels that woman has been murdered based on the ongoing circumstances. She rembered being near a pond also. So basically anupriya doenot have the memory of that day (may be she has witnessed something and while running away she would have fallen down or hit somewhere and had a partial loss of memory.sorry mein movies kuch zyaada hi dekhtahusmiley37).so she may have some flashes based on which she considers her as the murder. Drastic step as far as the bts and if stories is Anu decides to  marrying that new man and deciding to leave behind AN and kalayani for ever. May be that man owes something to AS and is here to do a fake marriage drama. Aap log ko Kya lagtha he.

Yeah BHI hosakta hai gayu

Humari thr ekdum thriller show banrahi hai

Just hope that this mystery gets solved with 9 days

1 Likes this

Originally posted by pyaar2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PeEuUBLBf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Check the sound once. Mujhe kuch sunai nhi diya  may b prob in my phone....

TFS dear

Yup it's working titu , I hope u won't mind me calling this

Edited by kusharberry - 9 months ago
0 Likes this

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

So Anu wo aurat cum wo creepy aadmi ke gaadi se aayi thi

ya shayad wo dusri hi aurat hogi

and Solapur connection 

to shayad ye saare extended Ranes Solapur mein reh rahe the itne saal

They were in solhapur because I lyesterday ahirs results showed he passed from a collage in solhapur. Kallu asked that too. Btw bhagu solhapur is border na of Maharashtra karatanka. 

3 Likes this

So Zee Tv ki koshish iss baar thodi si kamyab hui

no misleading promo

it was for real

good

nahi to itne misleading promos diye hai ki smiley44smiley37

1 Likes this

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

They were in solhapur because I lyesterday ahirs results showed he passed from a collage in solhapur. Kallu asked that too. Btw bhagu solhapur is border na of Maharashtra karatanka. 

ha isliye wo scene dikhaya tha

ki Kallu yaad kare 

Solapur connection 

good

yes

Solapur vijapur border

vijapur from Karnataka

bass Ye BaaAsaHir nikal jaaye jail mein

1 Likes this

Malhar ji you are best

Anu ki aap respect karte hai

and she is your mother 

and unke liye apne Baapji ke samne support kiya, thanks 

thank you once_again CVs

CVs agar accha kam karoge to appreciation banti haismiley20smiley32smiley32smiley40

2 Likes this

Seems like the entire new Rane family was in Solapur before the incident happened and relocated to Aurangabad and setup Bapji's new institution. Ahir when to college in Solapur it seems.

Then after that Bapji started syping on Malhar. 

Now I have a bunch of questions. How did they get the money to setup this institution? Seems shady to me.

The more I see this track pan out, the more I think this is related to the terrorists track as well. That would explain how the got so much money so quickly, why there was such tight security at that institution, why it just happened to be the place Atul was held.

Also, the way they have been building up this mystery, it won't make sense if the entire mystery revolved only around Swara's lover. Cause no one other than Swara care about him. Other than the fact that his family killed an innocent man, there will be no emotional response. But if Asawari was in line with the terrorists to kidnap and hold Atul hostage. Now that will be something that EVERYONE will be angry about. Malhar would turn on his family.

2 Likes this

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Wahi ziddi jhalli Kalyani wapas a gayi hai. Loved the way Anu had taken a stand for her. And most matured Malhar and Sarthak was. Wise men think alike. They both are right that u cant impose anyone to marry a person .Neither Kalyani is doing right nor Ausahib . The former is being oversensitive being a daughter who loves her mother purely and unconditionally .And AS toh egoistic thi hi... Malhar and Sarthak both are right one day she herself will agree for this proposal. 

Exactly di that's why I told in the spoiler that though malhar has madhavs blood in him. All his values , his charechter , his morals all comes from one and only sarthak rane.shai paravarish Mila he malhar ko. See that ahir despite being brought up by his so called hounarable strict and orthodox father what he is. And he has destroyed swaras life too.

The way baapji talked to AS today how arrogantly he told it is his sons house. Where was he all along. He rembered him only now. He ha no right to claim the fruit of  brothers hardwork.i will alway say none other than Kaka has right nor to claim anything that malhar has neither have to take decision about his life.

2 Likes this

Sehban Azim Poorva Gokhale Reem Sheikh