Posted: 4 years ago

Malhar ji you are best

Anu ki aap respect karte hai

and she is your mother 

and unke liye apne Baapji ke samne support kiya, thanks 

thank you once_again CVs

CVs agar accha kam karoge to appreciation banti haiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Seems like the entire new Rane family was in Solapur before the incident happened and relocated to Aurangabad and setup Bapji's new institution. Ahir when to college in Solapur it seems.

Then after that Bapji started syping on Malhar. 

Now I have a bunch of questions. How did they get the money to setup this institution? Seems shady to me.

The more I see this track pan out, the more I think this is related to the terrorists track as well. That would explain how the got so much money so quickly, why there was such tight security at that institution, why it just happened to be the place Atul was held.

Also, the way they have been building up this mystery, it won't make sense if the entire mystery revolved only around Swara's lover. Cause no one other than Swara care about him. Other than the fact that his family killed an innocent man, there will be no emotional response. But if Asawari was in line with the terrorists to kidnap and hold Atul hostage. Now that will be something that EVERYONE will be angry about. Malhar would turn on his family.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Wahi ziddi jhalli Kalyani wapas a gayi hai. Loved the way Anu had taken a stand for her. And most matured Malhar and Sarthak was. Wise men think alike. They both are right that u cant impose anyone to marry a person .Neither Kalyani is doing right nor Ausahib . The former is being oversensitive being a daughter who loves her mother purely and unconditionally .And AS toh egoistic thi hi... Malhar and Sarthak both are right one day she herself will agree for this proposal. 

Exactly di that's why I told in the spoiler that though malhar has madhavs blood in him. All his values , his charechter , his morals all comes from one and only sarthak rane.shai paravarish Mila he malhar ko. See that ahir despite being brought up by his so called hounarable strict and orthodox father what he is. And he has destroyed swaras life too.

The way baapji talked to AS today how arrogantly he told it is his sons house. Where was he all along. He rembered him only now. He ha no right to claim the fruit of  brothers hardwork.i will alway say none other than Kaka has right nor to claim anything that malhar has neither have to take decision about his life.

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

They were in solhapur because I lyesterday ahirs results showed he passed from a collage in solhapur. Kallu asked that too. Btw bhagu solhapur is border na of Maharashtra karatanka. 

yup gayu its border 

Iam sure once kallu get a hint both kalma will crack it upcoming ek PS scene bhibhao kalma ki hope they together expose these ranes

Originally posted by kusharberry

TFS dear

Yup it's working titu , I hope u won't mind me calling this

Are its ok yar. Then i will have to check my sound thing.

Are its ok yar. Then i will have to check my sound thing.

Shayad mute huva hoga did u watch it in system

Waise what do u guys think will this mystery gets solved within the rest of 7 days navratri mein vijayadeshami I hope sachayi ki victory hojayeh

Edited by kusharberry - 4 years ago

Ha re system ka gandogol !

Check sound settings then shayad waham balance ki issue hoga