Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread 3(Page 5)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by singhShaandar

It's not like swara bring senses to malhar....malhar was always like that...remember he was the one who appreciated Anupriya education(during frst kalma mrg) ........He always respect Anupriya....Kalyani ke sth shaadi se phle b uske bad b....

I just said swara brought that old Malhar back. Are aisa tha tabhi ba bola ki purane malhar ko wapas le aya. The old intelligent , calm and composed Malhar.

3 Likes this

I think Anupriya is rejecting this proposal because the clues have started to point at her and she feels like she is the murderer. 

Let's see what happens. I am now a bit excited to see what the whole mystery is about. I hope the CVS do a good job with this and weave all the tracks together, and make it a big explosive mystery. 

2 Likes this

No Kalma or Moksh. Overall a very good episode.

Anupriya, Kalyani and Sarthak all rocked today

Malhar one scene is a highlight, proud of him for the way he supported his Maai.

0 Likes this

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Di read my edited post above I have added my thought about this 

Ok dear read it doubt cleared 

1 Likes this

Wahi ziddi jhalli Kalyani wapas a gayi hai. Loved the way Anu had taken a stand for her. And most matured Malhar and Sarthak was. Wise men think alike. They both are right that u cant impose anyone to marry a person .Neither Kalyani is doing right nor Ausahib . The former is being oversensitive being a daughter who loves her mother purely and unconditionally .And AS toh egoistic thi hi... Malhar and Sarthak both are right one day she herself will agree for this proposal. 

3 Likes this

Precap - Anupriya revealed that it was she who came from Sohlapur to Aurangabad with the same Lady who was murdered . And she had been witnessed near the Pond . Anu said this is enough as a proof to make her the murderer .

So basically she wants to save Kalma marriage and had taken a drastic decision which we still unware of.So technically Anu is the eye witness. But kitna usne dekha hai yeh nhi samaj aya ! 

2 Likes this

Sehban Azim Poorva Gokhale Reem Sheikh