Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread 3 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I think Anupriya is rejecting this proposal because the clues have started to point at her and she feels like she is the murderer. 

Let's see what happens. I am now a bit excited to see what the whole mystery is about. I hope the CVS do a good job with this and weave all the tracks together, and make it a big explosive mystery. 

No Kalma or Moksh. Overall a very good episode.

Anupriya, Kalyani and Sarthak all rocked today

Malhar one scene is a highlight, proud of him for the way he supported his Maai.

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Di read my edited post above I have added my thought about this 

Ok dear read it doubt cleared 

Wahi ziddi jhalli Kalyani wapas a gayi hai. Loved the way Anu had taken a stand for her. And most matured Malhar and Sarthak was. Wise men think alike. They both are right that u cant impose anyone to marry a person .Neither Kalyani is doing right nor Ausahib . The former is being oversensitive being a daughter who loves her mother purely and unconditionally .And AS toh egoistic thi hi... Malhar and Sarthak both are right one day she herself will agree for this proposal. 

Precap - Anupriya revealed that it was she who came from Sohlapur to Aurangabad with the same Lady who was murdered . And she had been witnessed near the Pond . Anu said this is enough as a proof to make her the murderer .

So basically she wants to save Kalma marriage and had taken a drastic decision which we still unware of.So technically Anu is the eye witness. But kitna usne dekha hai yeh nhi samaj aya ! 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Precap - Anupriya revealed that it was she who came from Sohlapur to Aurangabad with the same Lady who was murdered . And she had been witnessed near the Pond . Anu said this is enough as a proof to make her the murderer .

So basically she wants to save Kalma marriage and had taken a drastic decision which we still unware of.So technically Anu is the eye witness. But kitna usne dekha hai yeh nhi samaj aya ! 

ok

thanks 

so one step forward 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PeEuUBLBf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Check the sound once. Mujhe kuch sunai nhi diya  may b prob in my phone....

Kya Anu sach mein vul gayi thi 26 th july wali bat or she was pretending ? Now thats also a very essential question !!