Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Ok 

Main thing no kalma today. Heavy duty drama.

Kalyani understood that forensic report tampered.though Kaka covered up his words due to some water droplet the Fe tactfully written with pen infront of the typed word male got washed away and kalyani saw it and told kaka.

Then shagun kaand and show downs /fights

1 . Between AS and kalayani

2. Between AS and baapji

3. Between anusar( Anu shouted at sarthak that's all)

4. Between anuyani and anu threw her out of room and closed door.(her one monologue at end clearly shows that she feels she is culprit and hence did this.

Then the.bts that came today morning upto drilling . Malhars entry didn't come.

High lights

Baapji instigate malhar against an people . He told they did an ehsaan on anu by asking a widows hand for his brother. Sarthak would have got good first class girls even at this age but they thought of giving Anu a life sympathing with her and they should have washed their feet instead of beating asha

But malhar clearly told that it's not like that u should not have forced maayi. And one.more thing the person whoever marries maayi will be the luckiest person in the whole world and not the other way around. Baapji got angry and left saying this was the only thing left to hear.malhar really prove that though he may have madhavs blood in him he has inherited all his values from sarthak.

Then when anu told no for maarige and leaving. sarthak told this marriage will happen I believe it.not by force but one day u will in all ur sense on ur own  will accept me as yours and I will wait.

Baapji is such a hypocrite and hate him.the way he spoke to As was irritating and he asked kallu to choose maika or sasural but before she could answer Anu blast on kaka.then he was complaing to malhar but he sided Anu and he was pissed off may be he expected malhar to shout at AN people.

Pura credit Swara ko jata hai .Us din gumshuda purana Malhar ko wahi wapas layi hai....

Malhar  never consider Anu as his sas . He loves and respect her. This is just an other instance he proved that love is thicker than blood. Cvs meinn atleast itni akal toh ayi ki they revived Malhar and they must do it . They must not butcher him anymore. He is very unique. One of the Rarest Male leads , Keep him like this. That ultimately will help u guyz only , it will increase trp jo ap k liye hi accha hai. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS Gayu

CVs ki akal thikane aa gayi

accha hai

keep it up CVs

thank you CVs

ab to koi kuch nahi kahega Malhar ko

mere dil ko sukoon mila

thank you so much CVs

Malhar ji you are best❤️☺️

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Ok 

Main thing no kalma today. Heavy duty drama.

Kalyani understood that forensic report tampered.though Kaka covered up his words due to some water droplet the Fe tactfully written with pen infront of the typed word male got washed away and kalyani saw it and told kaka.

Then shagun kaand and show downs /fights

1 . Between AS and kalayani

2. Between AS and baapji

3. Between anusar( Anu shouted at sarthak that's all)

4. Between anuyani and anu threw her out of room and closed door.(her one monologue at end clearly shows that she feels she is culprit and hence did this.

Then the.bts that came today morning upto drilling . Malhars entry didn't come.

High lights

Baapji instigate malhar against an people . He told they did an ehsaan on anu by asking a widows hand for his brother. Sarthak would have got good first class girls even at this age but they thought of giving Anu a life sympathing with her and they should have washed their feet instead of beating asha

But malhar clearly told that it's not like that u should not have forced maayi. And one.more thing the person whoever marries maayi will be the luckiest person in the whole world and not the other way around. Baapji got angry and left saying this was the only thing left to hear.malhar really prove that though he may have madhavs blood in him he has inherited all his values from sarthak.

Then when anu told no for maarige and leaving. sarthak told this marriage will happen I believe it.not by force but one day u will in all ur sense on ur own  will accept me as yours and I will wait.

Baapji is such a hypocrite and hate him.the way he spoke to As was irritating and he asked kallu to choose maika or sasural but before she could answer Anu blast on kaka.then he was complaing to malhar but he sided Anu and he was pissed off may be he expected malhar to shout at AN people.

TFS gayu

This baapji is disgusting , chalo iam happy Mallu neh uska plan ti ti phisss kardiya anu ko support Kiya 

But why will Anu feel she is the culprit 

Bas this raaz need to come out and these new ranes need to be thrown out

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Malhar ji humesha Anu ki respect karte hai

he is gem❤️

isliye Anu ne sach hi kaha tha

chirag leke dhundne jaoge

to bhi aisa pati nahi milega👍🏼

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Today I loved him despite knowing AS slapped asha he just said Kya that's all he was just sorry that his sasural vaale did it an didn't explode. He was calm and composed.evne with his dad he behaved as a good son and calmly told him that whoever marries maayi (he don't say Kaka he was like it should be maais choice and we should not force our interest upon her) will be the luckiest person in the world. He was so composed and soft spoken like old malhar who convinced kalyani to stay after revelation. But his word clearly indicated that they are not doing a favor on maayi by asking hands for Kaka and it would be Kaka who would benefit from it if maayi agree. He was so sweet in the scene.

And nothing as per epi showed anything by which Anu could suspect herself other than kallu found it is male and not female. Full epi was about anus marraige.i think she doesn't rember anything but she did the delivery and she has seen ghungroo. All this thing made her feel that something happened that day and she did it probably. If not or she found something solid then Monday we can know it based on AS Anu convo

From epi I strongly believe my prediction that Anu and dmg actor marraige is planned to rescue Anu from charges and. Sent her away is coming true. I am somewhat sure it is going that way.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kusharberry

TFS gayu

This baapji is disgusting , chalo iam happy Mallu neh uska plan ti ti phisss kardiya anu ko support Kiya 

But why will Anu feel she is the culprit 

Bas this raaz need to come out and these new ranes need to be thrown out

Di read my edited post above I have added my thought about this 

singhShaandar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Pura credit Swara ko jata hai .Us din gumshuda purana Malhar ko wahi wapas layi hai....

Malhar  never consider Anu as his sas . He loves and respect her. This is just an other instance he proved that love is thicker than blood. Cvs meinn atleast itni akal toh ayi ki they revived Malhar and they must do it . They must not butcher him anymore. He is very unique. One of the Rarest Male leads , Keep him like this. That ultimately will help u guyz only , it will increase trp jo ap k liye hi accha hai. 

It's not like swara bring senses to malhar....malhar was always like that...remember he was the one who appreciated Anupriya education(during frst kalma mrg) ........He always respect Anupriya....Kalyani ke sth shaadi se phle b uske bad b....

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Since the terrorists track, poor Malhar had been on edge. And in THR timeline, it hasn't been very long since all these events happened. I think for the first time he felt like he has been betrayed by his wife again and that set him off. And then Kethki's betrayal, Atul's death. I'm sure he feels guilty about his death deep down. He's been stressed out and taking it out on Kalyani. 

But I'm glad he's acting sensibly again. When it comes to Maai, other than the time he suspected her of helping Sampada, he's actually treated her like his own mother. He's super protective of her.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: singhShaandar

It's not like swara bring senses to malhar....malhar was always like that...remember he was the one who appreciated Anupriya education(during frst kalma mrg) ........He always respect Anupriya....Kalyani ke sth shaadi se phle b uske bad b....

I just said swara brought that old Malhar back. Are aisa tha tabhi ba bola ki purane malhar ko wapas le aya. The old intelligent , calm and composed Malhar.