Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread 3 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah the episodes are more balanced now. Moreover kalma are working together. Thats what we have wanted. Them supporting each other

Guys today I got a chance to watch premium epi so shall I give the spoilers.

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Guys today I got a chance to watch premium epi so shall I give the spoilers.

PM kar Gayu

Bhagu nothing much to write so agar all in forum are  ok bas few points mein spoilers dengi.so all can know na what to expect.

Shall I give spoilers if epi Sab log please answer.

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Shall I give spoilers if epi Sab log please answer.

Yes please 

Yeh bhi poochne ki baath hai😆

De do gayu de do! Sirf bhagya ko lunch mat khila ! Hum jo itne sare bhukhe baithe hai unki sath insaf kar Aur hum ko THR khila . Dinner mein hum wahi khayenge .... tasty chiz bar bar khana accha hota hai...😡😡😡Pap chadega ! Pap chadegaa! Gayu ghor Anarth hoga varna !!

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Ok 

Main thing no kalma today. Heavy duty drama.

Kalyani understood that forensic report tampered.though Kaka covered up his words due to some water droplet the Fe tactfully written with pen infront of the typed word male got washed away and kalyani saw it and told kaka.

Then shagun kaand and show downs /fights

1 . Between AS and kalayani

2. Between AS and baapji

3. Between anusar( Anu shouted at sarthak that's all)

4. Between anuyani and anu threw her out of room and closed door.(her one monologue at end clearly shows that she feels she is culprit and hence did this.

Then the.bts that came today morning upto drilling . Malhars entry didn't come.

High lights

Baapji instigate malhar against an people . He told they did an ehsaan on anu by asking a widows hand for his brother. Sarthak would have got good first class girls even at this age but they thought of giving Anu a life sympathing with her and they should have washed their feet instead of beating asha

But malhar clearly told that it's not like that u should not have forced maayi. And one.more thing the person whoever marries maayi will be the luckiest person in the whole world and not the other way around. Baapji got angry and left saying this was the only thing left to hear.malhar really prove that though he may have madhavs blood in him he has inherited all his values from sarthak.

Then when anu told no for maarige and leaving. sarthak told this marriage will happen I believe it.not by force but one day u will in all ur sense on ur own  will accept me as yours and I will wait.

Baapji is such a hypocrite and hate him.the way he spoke to As was irritating and he asked kallu to choose maika or sasural but before she could answer Anu blast on kaka.then he was complaing to malhar but he sided Anu and he was pissed off may be he expected malhar to shout at AN people.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago