Haiwaan turned ltl boring now - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

N4 still has time but yes its one of the most awaited and No 1 show of entire GEC

both shows are from EK...she will figure out something furthermore Haiwan airs at 7pm and Naagin Franschise airs at 8pm so no khatra

for a weekend show at 7pm...Haiwan is going good👍🏻

I still find suspense in Haiwan story actually it has science element and lab experiment thats why interest in there. 

I truly dont understand why all loves Naagins so much 🤪God knows kitne seasons layegi ekta naagin ke. 

Originally posted by magicalM

I still find suspense in Haiwan story actually it has science element and lab experiment thats why interest in there. 

exactly...its something new and thats the interest and also a stellar cast that is complimenting the theme beautifully

I truly dont understand why all loves Naagins so much 🤪God knows kitne seasons layegi ekta naagin ke. 

I am a Naagin fan myself and i find it boring same old revenge crap n naagmaani shit and of course the dead coming back alive and i am expecting nothing from N4,maybe i will watch for 2 mnths if its going to repeat what its shown in N1/2/3 i am not watching it for sure further

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

I watched only N1,2 and not watched N3 and will not watch N4 also. I am a fan of supernatural but will not watch naagin now . new show is coming about Jinn Yjhjk will try that.

Haiwan is for weekends now.

Originally posted by Mages

N4 still has time but yes its one of the most awaited and No 1 show of entire GEC

both shows are from EK...she will figure out something furthermore Haiwan airs at 7pm and Naagin Franschise airs at 8pm so no khatra

for a weekend show at 7pm...Haiwan is going good👍🏻

What is so special in nagin? I've seen few of the scene here and there and they were worth hillarious. Nagin back in action surely going to leave its impact on Haiwaan, considering Ek might not pay much attention. She alredy doesn't seems interested in Haiwaan. 😳No promotion from here side at all. And Haiwaan doing still good despite the poor story execution credit goes to the powerful performances 👏and loyal fandom for still not giving up. Story ka koi kamaal nahi hai.

Originally posted by romaila

I completely agree @Shekhawat.

Haiwaan started with a great mometum, but couldn't maintain it for longer. Most of the serial I started watching after SH  got over for me within few episodes, and Haiwan bhi list mein agaya hai 😆for its poor story telling, low quality SFX effects and weak characterization.

Ansh and  Randhir the two strongest characters and the strongest bond for no reason are pushed opposite and like you rightly mentioned, it looks forced. To me Amrita's character was never the strongest, it's just that Ridhima's power perfromances is making Amrita a little bearable, otherwise the character appears immaterial. And NEW ENTRIES pe jiyna kam baat karein acha hai. 🤣

P.s: Whenever your Sautan plan sunofying to Kuchokhor (on WA)... please tell her to add few words from my side. 🥺 

Lol. Amrita's role is limited to misunderstandings and romance scene. 

@Sneha: Blame the ITV writers for the ill treatment. Mostly EK serials mein yahi hota hai, either FL sobs, gives unnecessary bashans, talks high and does nothing or does flip and drop scenes. And in any show if the FL is stronger, ML ki band baja deti hai. Charcater balance dekhne ko nahi milta, and that's one of the reason I prefer avoiding EK shows.... Param ke liye EK ko jhel rahe hain.🥺

Originally posted by romaila

Shekhawat, Nagin 4 on its way do you think this will create any kind of trouble for Haiwaan? 🤔

Naagin toh Colors pe hai why would it create trouble for Haiwaan 🤔